7.

The Forgotten Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.

“Open up, Kyra! We know you're there!” Suho knocks loudly on a dark door.

After a moment, he kicks the door, causing it to fall down. Along with five other men, including Chen, he steps into a small room. “. She's not here.”

Chen clicks on a light switch, basing the room in a calm yellow. “Search it. She could be hiding.”

Suddenly, a harsh chuckle fills the room. The men all raise their weapons and glance around, searching for the location of the noise. “Looking good with nine members, EXO.”

Suho scoffs. “Hiding from us, Kyra?”

“On the contrary, dear Suho, I'm not really here.” She replies.

One of the men sighs and points to a speaker in the corner of the room. “She's right. I bet she's talking through there.”

The sound of slow, sarcastic clapping is heard. “Very smart, Xiumin. But, I'm afraid you're wrong.”

The door suddenly slams shut and the click of a lock is heard. “You see, this is a planted address. I figured you'd come here so I planned something for you.”

“What are you doing?” Chen asks.

“Aah, dear Chen. I thought you'd have figured it out by now.” Kyra replies. “How many of you are actually in the room?”

He counts the people in the room, exchanging a worried glance with Suho. “There's only six.”

“Right. Three people got peeled away from the pack. It's a shame that only one of them can fight.”

Suho mutters. “It's Kai, DO, and Sehun.”

“The top fighter with his lover and the mute. They’ve only just realized that you're locked in. Listen.” She says and the room falls silent. Soon, the sound of receding footsteps are heard, fading quickly.

“Do you even see anything that can help you survive in this room?” Kyra asks.

Chen glances around, seeing only a dirty bed. “What, are you trying to starve the rest of us?”

“Nope, I know you'll pick the lock soon.” Kyra admits. “But, there's only one way out of this room and when you leave, we'll be waiting. Personally, I find a fight of six vs. six fairer than a six vs. nine fight.” There is a beep and then silence.

----------

Three men, all with raised weapons, fling open a door. They stop short at the sight of three other males before gasping. “BTS is here?”

The males glance at each other before one of them, Suga, chuckles. “You’re on our territory.”

One of the men draws in a quick breath. “Really? We don’t mean any harm to you guys.”

Another of the men cuts him off. “Have you seen a woman with blonde hair?”

Suga shakes his head. “The only blonde I’ve seen is your scared friend. Does this woman have a name?”

“Kim Kyra.” The man answers, nudging his blonde friend. “God, Kai! At least try to look tough.”

Kai mumbles an apology while Suga glances at the two other males, V and Jimin, before nodding. They both move quickly, pinning the three men against the wall, knives at their throats. “What do you want from Kyra?” Jimin asks Kai, the man in his grip.

He squirms, shaking his head. The other man answers. “Leave him alone!”

Jimin tightens his grip, causing Kai to gasp. “Why? Protective, are you?”

“I’m fine, DO!” Kai gasps out.

The man, DO, looks at V, the man keeping him in place. “Why are you protecting Kyra?”

V sighs. “Personally, I don’t like her.” Suga shushes him.

“That’s nothing important, DO.” He says mockingly to DO. “What about him? Why so silent?” He asks, motioning to the boy he is holding.

“He’s mute.” DO says quietly. The man nods slightly, agreeing to his words.

“So you’ve got a scared blonde and a mute?” Jimin scoffs.

DO narrows his eyes and struggles against V, who holds him steadily. Finally, he sighs. “Look, I doubt we can beat you guys. Can’t we have a civilized conversation?”

Suga shakes his head. “Not falling for that. We can’t feel pity for you.” He turns and nods at Jimin, who removes his knife from Kai’s throat, stabbing it into his leg.

After being stabbed, Kai falls to the floor, clutching the wound in pain. DO wrenches himself away from V but, instead of attacking him, goes immediately to Kai’s side. Jimin steps back, narrowing his eyes. “, Kai! Are you okay?”

Kai nods weakly. “I’m fine.”

The quiet man glares at Suga before sharing a meaningful glance with DO, who sighs. “Look, we’ll tell you what you want. Just please let us go.”

Jimin and V study him before Suga speaks. “What did Kyra do to you?”

Kai sits up slightly. “She dated our leader and was part of our gang for a whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter