15.

The Forgotten Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15.

 

“They're meeting at the Cupcake Factory.” Jhope says, looking at Rap Monster. He is sitting in a room with all seven BTS members.

“What time?” Suga asks.

“Eight fifteen. And Angel said that K will meet him.” Jin speaks up, drumming his fingers on the table impatiently.

“So we circle it?” V asks. He is holding Jungkook's hand.

Rap Monster nods. “We'll go in ten minute intervals. V and Suga will be on these rooftops.” He pauses, pointing to two tall buildings. Both men glance at each other before nodding grimly. “Take sniper guns but don't shoot to kill. We want K and Angel alive.”

“Got it.” Suga says.

“At eight-thirty Jimin and Jungkook will enter and sit at a table. Order some coffee and watch them. Keep us posted.” He continues. “Jin and Jhope are staying here.”

Jin stands up quickly in anger. “What? She's my sister!”

Jhope grabs his hand, pulling him back down. “Look. We want to capture K, Angel, or your sister and they will notice if you're there. Besides, we need to be their eye in the sky.”

Jin purses his lips, unsatisfied, but he sighs. “Fine. Don't think I'm happy about this.”

He locks eyes with Rap Monster for a moment before dipping his head. “Alright. I'm going to be keeping everyone together. If someone needs me, whether it be on a roof of in the shop, I will be there. Understood?”

There is a mumble of agreement and Suga smiles. “Then let's go get K.”

 

----------

 

“Are you at the shop already?” Angel’s voice asks, sounding worried.

Chen, who is holding his phone to his ear, nods. “Yeah. I got here at eight.”

“!”

“Why? What happened?” He asks.

“I was right. Someone was tracking our conversation. It was BTS and now they have this place covered.” She explains. “Look, Kyra has a plan. Talk to her.”

There is a moment of silence before Kyra's voice is heard. “Chen?”

“Hey, K-”

She interrupts him. “Don't say my name. We're in deep trouble.”

“I can't just walk out?”

“We know their plan. They’ll take you if they don't get me.” She replies. “Don't worry, though. I'm going to create a diversion and then you have to run out.”

“You're doing what?” He stutters.

“Don't worry about me.” Kyra says, reassuring him. “I might get caught but you need to run out of there when I walk in, alright?”

“What are you going to do?”

“Just promise me you'll run. And stay in the shadows, because they have two snipers.”

“They have snipers? In our territory?”

“They're not shooting to kill. At least, not at you.”

He glances at the door as Jimin and Jungkook enter, quickly averting his gaze. “You know that there's two of them in he-”

She interrupts him again. “I'm aware. Don't worry. You'll be safe, Chen. I promise.”

The line goes dead and, after a moment, he puts his phone away, relaxing his posture. Looking down, he plays with his hands, watching with shock as Kyra, her hair, which is now black, partly hidden by a beanie, in a low bun. On her neck is the bandana, loosely tied.

However, she looks entirely different, almost unrecognizable. All her piercings are out. Instead, she has put on makeup. Her skin, which was originally a hearty color, is changed to a pale white color. Her eyes are surrounded by a dark, smoky black and and her lips are painted in a dark red. She, shouldering her backpack, walks up to the counter, where Jimin and Jungkook sit. “How can I help you?”

She glances at Chen, looking quickly towards the door, before answering in her alluring, deeper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter