2.

The Forgotten Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.

Kyra is standing in front of a large, black building, the sunrise illuminating the scene. She sighs. “Are you really sure there’s no alternative?”

 

Angel scoffs. “Getting cold feet?”

 

“On the contrary, I don’t really want to see my brother if there’s some other way to save this kid.” She mutters, walking towards the side of the mansion, sticking to the shadows.

 

“He’s in his 20s, which makes him not a kid.” Angel chuckles.

 

“I really don't give a damn. Can I get some information?”

 

“Go to the second window and jump through that. You’ll be in an office room. If you then walk into the hallway, the room three rooms down is where Jungkook is.” She sighs. “I can’t believe we’re seeing so many hot guys in twenty-four hours.”

 

Kyra chuckles before jumping and hauling herself onto a skinny ledge. She pushes up the window and soundlessly rolls into the room. “Angel, if you fangirl again, I swear to God I will shut you off.” She mutters as she stands, exiting the room and heading into a hallway. She walks past two closed doors before stopping before a slightly ajar door.

 

“This is it! Aren't you excited?” Angel says with excitement.

 

“You're going to comment on their appearance, aren't you?”

 

“Do you not want to be graced with my wisdom?” Angel shoots back.

 

Kyra nods slightly, twitching with suppressed laughter. “Anything to make me feel better about seeing Seokjin.” She glances through the crack in the room, seeing the backs of various men, most of them huddled around a bed. Running a hand through her hair, she knocks on the door three times, sticking her head through the door. “Can I come in?”

Immediately, six males turn to stare at her. Jin gasps. “Kyra.”

“Long time no see, my dear brother.” Kyra nods, entering the room and glancing at Jin. She walks up to a bed in the middle of the room, where Jungkook, his skin sweaty and deathly pale, is lying. Leaning down close to his face, she studies him, reaching for his bloody wrist. Studying it, she rolls up her sleeve, where a faded red scar rests at her wrist, and presses her scar to his wound. He rustles slightly, shifting in his sleep.

“What are you doing here?” Jin finally asks.

With their wrists still touching, she looks up at him with disapprovement. “What was the first rule that I told you?” He gulps as she continues. “Never sentence someone to something if you can’t handle it yourself. That means don’t murder someone without understanding that you have to watch them be murdered. Don’t fall in love without understanding that your heart might get broken. And definitely don’t make people trackers if you cannot deal with the possible consequences.”

Angel whistles in approval. “That was a nice whipping, K.”

Rap Monster, one of the men in the room, stares at her. “Is he going to die?”

She turns to him, slightly amused. Then, she motions to her wrist. “If you must know, I don’t have a chip. Took it out a couple years ago to keep the Crows from finding me. But, it also means that Jungkook is tracking someone that actually can't be tracked.”

“So how will he survive?”

She sighs. “Being the smart person that I am, I foresaw this obstacle and left a sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter