Two

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚜Chapter 2⚜

Jiyeon’s POV

I opened my eyes, my body aching all over. “You’re awake.” I heard a voice, a voice that sounds exactly like mine if I were to still have it anyway. I turned and saw a girl, with the exact same face as mine.

“Jiyeon-ah… You’re alive…” She muttered, her eyes filled with unshed tears. The only person whom I know who has the exact same face and voice as me is my twin sister.

She couldn’t be Junyeong. She’s dead. Right? That was what Ken told me. “I’m Junyeong, Jiyeon-ah…” She continued when I didn’t say anything. Junyeong? I mouthed and she nodded. And that was it. That was what made me snap. I stood up and choked her. Anger filled my entire being.

“Ji…yeon…” She choked out, trying to get some air.

She looked shocked, bewildered and taken aback. “Junyeong!” Someone threw me across the room, my body hitting the wall before dropping on the floor.

“Jiyeon-ah…” Junyeong called out to me and I looked up at her. I see a guy beside her, glaring daggers at me.

“What’s going on here?” I heard a male’s voice asked as he entered, and a girl beside him. “She tried to kill Junyeong.” The guy beside Junyeong stated, not leaving his eyes off me.

“Jiyeon-ah…” The girl beside the guy who just came in called out to me. “I’m Gayoung… Don’t you remember?” She asked, concern filled her eyes as she attempted to walk towards me but was stopped by the guy. It’s her mate, I assumed. Gayoung…My cousin. The only thing I’m feeling is anger. I don’t know why but all I see around me is red.

“Calm down.” Someone suddenly appeared in front of me and smiled. A guy with dimples. His palms on each of my shoulders. I didn’t even notice him enter the room. I looked at him, my anger slowly dissipating. What is he doing to me?

“Good girl. Now, can you tell me what caused your anger?” He slowly asked. I looked up at Junyeong and saw her looking at me, worried. How is she so healthy and happy whereas I’m broken and angry? I felt anger rising again and closed my eyes to calm myself down.

“I understand.” The guy in front me said and looked back. “Can you guys leave the ward for a moment? I’ll talk to her.” The guy said and everyone left, leaving me alone with this guy.

“My name is Lay and I’m the pack doctor, as well as psychologist. Come. Let’s get you to bed first before we talk.” He said and stick out his hand.

I took it and he led me to the bed I was once lying on. “So, what caused you to be angry at Junyeong? As far as I know, both of you are twins and were separated after the accident.” Lay said and I just stare at him.

“Well? Are you not going to answer me? Or do you need some time alone?” Lay asked and I shook my head.

“So you want me to stay?” He asked and I nodded. He gave me his dimpled smile again and nodded. “Fine. Talk to me then. I can help.” He said. I let out a deep breath and pointed to my throat. After pointing to it, I made out an ‘X’ with my arms and he blinked.

“You can’t talk?” He asked and I nodded. “Why not? Hurt your vocal chords?” He asked, sounding a little shock. You shook your head and shrug your shoulders.

“Okay, we’ll get to that later on. You’re a rogue?” He asked and I nodded. “Since when?” He asked and I thought about how to answer him. “

Has it been more than a year?” He asked and I shook my head.

“Months?” He asked and I shook my head again.

“Weeks?” He asked and I shook again.

“Days?” I shook again making him frown.

“Yesterday?” He asked and I nodded.

“Has it been more than 24 hours?” He asked and I shook my head.

“Oh goodness. Does your pack knows?” He asked and I shrug.

“You ran away?” He asked and I nodded, frowning. That is how people go rogue right? They ran away from their packs. That question was honestly dumb.

 “You wouldn’t tell me the reason even if I ask, would you?” Lay asked and I shook my head. I don’t even know him. But come to think of it, why am I just sitting here answering his questions? 

Because you're dumb as well. I heard my wolf retorted in my head and I sent her a mental scoff.

“Alright. Now, why are you angry at Junyeong? As far as I can see, she’s extremely worried about you. She have been by your side ever since she found you injured.” Lay said. I frowned when I heard Junyeong’s name.

“Right, yes or no questions. Did she do anything to you?” He asked and I shook my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter