One

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚜Chapter 1⚜ 

Jiyeon’s POV

5 years… It’s been 5 years… I thought to myself as I look at the family picture on my bedside table. I’ve lost my voice completely after that accident. I've tried screaming for help whenever Ken -the alpha of the pack since 3 years ago after my parents died- hit me. He'll take it out on me whenever something bad happens to him. Like its my fault that it happened. I have always receive looks of disgust whenever I'm out of the house, not because of the ugly scars and wounds I have, but because of the rumors that were flying around the pack.

 

Rumors of me turning into a , a , a toy after the death of my parents and my missing sister were being spread around. Rumors of me being depressed and suicidal after that tragic accident took my parents away. Well, at least they got the suicidal part right. I don’t know how it started but I have a wild guess.

It was 2 A.M. I packed my bag, filling it with clothes and things that I want to keep before opening the window and leaping out of my room. It’s on the 2nd floor of the pack house but since I’m a wolf, this is nothing. I sneaked out, into the forest and when I feel like it’s far enough, I shifted. I ran. Not knowing where I’ll end up but for now, anywhere is better than that hellhole that I once called a pack and home.

I don’t care if I was called a traitor by them. Or anyone.

I continued running, and running. It’s been so long since I felt…free. Unconsciously, I let out howl of happiness. My voice as a human is gone, but my wolf still can make out a howl, a growl, a snarl, you get what I mean. I ran faster when I heard a howl after mine, cursing my stupidity. Stupid, stupid Jiyeon. 

After running for hours, I stopped at an unfamiliar river and shifted back to my human form. I took out a set of clothes from the bag that I brought along with me. I only had a towel around my body when I left the pack house, knowing that I would be stark whether or not I came out wearing my clothes, since my clothes would be ripped when I shift to my wolf form.

I went towards the river after putting on some clothes and used my palms to scoop up the water to quench my thirst. The sun is rising and I knew that Ken would have already dispatched his pack warriors to search for me now. But I’ve already ran way beyond his territory, beyond the borders so it's not likely he'll find me soon. My father was an alpha, so I have alpha blood in my system especially when I’m the oldest child, giving me the privileges of an alpha. My ability is above the normal wolf’s ability and my wolf itself is bigger than a normal she-wolf.

“Junyeong?” I heard someone called out while I was looking up at the bright sky. I was leani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter