Seventeen

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚜Chapter 17⚜

Jiyeon’s POV

I was sitting on the single sofa whereas Minseok sat on the armrest of the sofa I’m sitting on. Some leaders were standing while the others were sitting since there wasn’t enough space. Suho and John were sitting down.

“So, what do you think about this?” Minseok asked. He already explained the plan to them and some were debating whether it’s good or bad. “The distance between the 2 pack houses is far and you want to build a pack house in the middle of nowhere?” Chen concluded, frowning. It’s clear he isn’t happy with the idea.

“What do you mean in the middle of nowhere? We can’t stay here, since it’ll leave those who are staying at the Blue Moon Pack defenseless, and we can’t stay there either since I’ll be leaving this place and the pack members wouldn’t like it at all. If we have a pack house in the middle, the pack members would have easier access to us since they wouldn’t need to travel so far just to see us.” Minseok explained.

“I think that it isn’t that bad of a plan. It’s a good one to be honest.” Lay said.

“It’ll leave both of you defenseless without the pack members protecting you. Have you thought about that?” Chanyeol asked.

“That’s why, I want to suggest that some of you follow us to the new pack house once it’s done building. I’ll leave it up to you. I’m planning to make it as big as this pack house to fit all 9 of you, including John.” Minseok said.

“Whose idea was it to build a house in the middle of 2 territories?” Baekhyun asked and I raised my hand. Mine. I told all of them telepathically. “Of course.” He let out a silent scoff to which I ignore.

I was planning to leave the pack houses to our Betas, John and Suho. John will be in charge of the pack house over at the Blue Moon Pack, and Suho will be in charge of this pack house. Since we’ve merged the packs, it’s no surprise that our territory now is huge. It’ll take at least 4 wolves to patrol the whole territory. You can’t expect us to stay in either one of the pack house since the distance between the 2 pack houses is big, it’ll take at least 1 and a half hours just by wolf speed. Maybe an hour if you can speed up. But that’s the minimum time required. If we build one pack house in the middle of the territory, the pack members would be able to gain access to us easier. It’ll be easier for us to oversee what’s going on between the 2 packs. I explained.

“Well, she has a point.” Sehun said and I saw some of them nodded.

“I don’t see any problem with it.” Suho said, agreeing with the idea. “Me neither.” John said and gave me a smile. I returned the smile and nodded.

“So, all of you agree with the idea?” Minseok asked and they nodded. “Alright then. We’ll start with the construction now.” Minseok said.

“Most of the pack members are helping with building the house for some of the Blue Moon Pack members who decided to stay here.” Suho said and Minseok nodded. “I won’t touch them. I’m going to personally build the house. And some of you are going to help me.” Minseok said and they just nodded their heads.

“I’ll go get more materials.” D.O. said and left the office together with Kai.

“Where exactly do you want to build the house at?” D.O. asked, poking his head into the office. 10 KM south from the river. I told him and he blinked at me before nodding. “So, who’s going to stay with us?” Minseok asked. Chen and Lay raised their hands. “Lay? You’re supposed to stay here since Linda is going back to the Blue Moon Pack with John.” Chanyeol frowned.

Right. John told me they were mates.

“There are 2 other pack doctors here Chanyeol. And there has to be a doctor in the house just in case something like 2 days back happens again.” Lay explained and Chanyeol sighed. “Fine.” “Okay. So Chen and Lay it is. The others will stay here?” Minseok asked and they nodded.

“I doubt that Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter