Epilogue

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junyeong's POV

After Jiyeon left, Baekhyun looked at me seriously. “What did Lay hyung say?” He asked, looking genuinely worried. I simply shrugged, teasing him for a bit but it seemed like I made him even more agitated.

“Please Junyeong, tell me.” Baekhyun begged, holding my hands to his chest and I give him a smile. “What would you do if I say that Jiyeon is pregnant?” I asked, testing him a little. I want to see his reaction to my sister being pregnant. He blinked and tilted his head in confusion.

“I would be happy for Xiumin hyung of course. She’s pregnant?” He asked and I gave a lop-sided smile. “She is.” I said and I could sense a hint of disappointment coming from him but he covered it with a smile. “We should congratulate them then.” He said, standing up with my right hand in his but I pulled him back down again, making him sit back down on the bed.

He looked a little startled and look at me, confused. I put his right hand on my baby bump and his eyebrows creased. “What ar-“ He stopped and his eyes widened. “Are you….?” He asked sounding unsure. I didn’t answer him and just look at him as he looked down on my abdomen, where his hand was resting.

“Can you feel her?” I asked and he looked back up into my eyes. “You’re pregnant?” He looked at me for confirmation and with that one nod, he broke out into a grin and pulled me into a hug. “You’re pregnant. Oh goddess.” He said and I chuckled. “It’s a she?” He asked, pulling out from the hug, looking excited.

I nodded again, grinning from ear to ear. “I’m going to be a father.” He said, as he digests the fact. He keeps repeating and I had to cover his mouth to stop him.

“And I’m going to be a mother. Goodness Baek.” I chuckled at him trying to get over the fact.

“So both you and your sister are pregnant?” Baekhyun asked and I nodded, smiling. “We even have the same due date.” Baekhyun gaped at that and I chuckled, pushing his jaw with my index finger to close his mouth. I pulled him into a hug and he wrapped his arms around me.

“We’re finally going to be parents.” I sighed in content and Baekhyun hummed in response.

Jiyeon’s POV

“Oh my ing god. This hurts like a .” I heard Junyeong cussed a string of colorful words as she tried to push her little girl out. Yes, it’s finally D-day. We were only separated by a curtain. I could hear Baekhyun saying some encouragement for her but I don’t think she was hearing any of it as she continued cussing and groaning.

Me? I was pushing my little boy out in silence, used to the pain. Minseok was looking at me with worry, as he held my hand. “You can do it Jiyeon.” Minseok whispered, squeezing my hand in assurance. I felt my energy gone completely.

“The head’s out Jiyeon. Just one big push then I’ll pull him out.” Lay said and I gave a weak nod. “On 3. 1, 2, 3!” I gathered all my energy and gave one big push. It literally felt like taking a dump in the toilet, except I’m actually pushing out a living person out of my body. I let out a sigh of relief when he’s finally out.

“Great job. I’m proud of you Jiyeon.” Minseok placed a butterfly kiss on my forehead and I let out a satisfied smile. Soon, a crying was heard and Lay carried the tiny little being to me. He placed him on my chest, his body already cleaned and wrapped in a blanket. I looked down at him in my arms. He’s so tiny. Mia purred at the sight of our son.

“He has your nose.” Minseok said, his hand caressing the baby’s head. He had already stopped crying and had already opened his eyes. I patted his legs softly as I smiled down at him. “Kim Jungkook.” I called him out softly. That’s the name that both of us decided. Jungkook. A noble and yet passionate name. Fit for a future Alpha.

As we were looking at our son lovingly, admiring his face, another cry was heard. “I guess your sister had already given birth.”

 

5 years later

"Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter