Twenty-Three

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

Jiyeon’s POV

I was putting up the wallpapers with Minseok for our room. It was a white vintage designed wallpaper. The others were helping with the other rooms. There were a total of 10 rooms in the house, each had their own washroom, and 2 extra washrooms in the house. It was a 2 story mansion. Chen and Lay had decided to stay here so they were decorating their own room. The other rooms would obviously be used as guestrooms.

There was an infirmary in the mansion as well. But it wasn't exactly big, just big enough to fit 2 patients. The kitchen was already equipped with their own kitchen appliances. Just leaving with the ingredients to cook. Anyway, our bed was King-sized. Actually all of the rooms had a king-sized bed. It already had a bed cover. We have been in the new house for a week, but we decided to leave the decorating of the room last. We only needed to paste up the wallpapers anyway.

“Finally.” Minseok said, stretching after pasting the last wallpaper. Our room had a balcony so that we can look over the pack. He walked over to me and give a peck to my lips taking me by surprise. He grinned and put an arm around my shoulder. Looking satisfied at the work that both of us did. There was a dressing table and a walk in closet as well. How they did all this in a week? It was a wonder indeed. I guess they seeked help from the other pack members.

I smiled when I saw him grin. 

“We should clean up.” Minseok said and I nodded in agreement. Both of us went to clear the plastic that was spread on the floor and over the furniture to prevent the glue dripping over them as we were pasting the wallpapers up.

It took us hours to put up the wallpapers. 

I’m going to take a bath. I told him and he nodded, giving me a kiss on the temple before letting me go. I filled the tub with water before stripping and putting my clothes in the laundry basket. I turn the tap off and entered the lukewarm water. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warm water. After a few minutes of silence, I heard the door open and turned to see Minseok entering the washroom with his shirt off making me widen my eyes, covering my chest.

What are you doing here?! I asked, flabbergasted. Sitting up straight. 

“Well, I decided to join you.” He gave me a mischievous grin and my jaw dropped. He chuckled and sat at the edge of the bathtub. 

“It’s nothing that I’ve never seen before.” He said, as I see his pupils changing back and fro from blue and brown as he looked down at me covering my chest. 

Oh wow, Jean is going to make his appearance. Mia said, jumping excitedly and I responded with a scoff.

Are you seriously going to join me here? I asked, looking at him frowning. He moved his eyes to look at mine as my chest is still being covered by my arm. Well, I am completely exposed to him. That’s so unfair. I heard Mia said, sounding mischievous but I clearly know what she wants. Oh no you don’t. Don’t even. Oh goddess. I said.

“What do you think?” He leaned in, stopping just a few centimeters away from my nose. His eyes filled with mischief and lust. I could literally feel his lust radiating off his body. Oh god. My breath hitched at the closeness between us. Lust. Oh god, please help me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him, crashing my lips against his. 

He responded to my kiss within seconds and my heart feels like it’s going to jump out of my chest anytime soon, my body’s temperature increasing not because of the water, but because of how I’m feeling at this moment. I felt him nibble on my lower lip and I opened my mouth, letting him slip his tongue in. He started trailing his kisses to my jawline and I let out a gasp of pleasure as I felt him onto the skin that had his mark.

He pulled away from the soft spot on my neck and looked at me, his previous look of mischief was gone and now replaced with lust. “I love you Jiyeon-ah.” He said and I widened my eyes slightly, my heart skipping a beat. He crashed his lips on mine and I tighten my arm around his neck, deepening the kiss.

I love you too. I said and I felt him tense, as he pulled away from the kiss, looking deep into my eyes. He had been proclaiming his love for me a lot of times, but I haven’t said it yet. It’s my first time saying it and I guess I took him by surprise.

His eyes filled with love, adoration and lust. He gave me a smile and caressed my right cheek. He leaned in and our lips meet again, this time, the kiss wasn’t as rough as previously but it’s soft and filled with passion and love. Someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter