Twelve

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚜Chapter 12⚜

Junyeong’s POV

After Jiyeon went up to see Minseok, all the leaders of the pack, plus Gayoung and myself were looking at John. “What did you do to make Jiyeon open up to you?” I asked, my arms folded across my chest. I am not happy with their relationship with each other. Their interaction with each other looks like they’re mates and none of us were happy when we saw it.

John just look at every one of us, looking curious. When he landed his eyes on me, he just gave me a smile while I raise an eyebrow at him. What’s wrong with him? “It’s more to her opening my heart. I was a rogue and I distrust everyone. Including her. She just stared at me and when I was about to attack her, she turned her back towards me. Shocking me so I stopped and look at her curiously. I was still in my wolf form then.” He chuckled as he recalled the memory.

“You tried to ATTACK my sister?” I asked, frowning. That statement stood out most to me and he seem to understand why. “I was a rogue. Just in case you missed that.” He said and I rolled my eyes at him. “Don’t try to test our patience.” Baekhyun said, putting his arms around my shoulder and John just smile. “I wasn’t trying to.”

“Wipe that smile off your face. It’s getting annoying.” Kai said and I nodded in agreement. “This isn’t something you should be smiling about.” I said, annoyed. John just chuckle and shook his head.

“Well, all of you are just being overly sensitive about this. I’m Jiyeon’s beta. Just her Beta. No more no less. I am in no way a threat to the relationship between Alpha Jiyeon and Alpha Xiumin and I never intend to come in between their relationship.” He said and I glared at him. “We are not overly sensitive.” I let out a low growl.

“Fine. Not overly sensitive.” John said, amused. “Stop it.” Suho looked at me, giving me the look that told me to shut up and stop trying to bring up a fight.

I looked away from Suho and Baekhyun just drew circles on my back to calm me down.

“Here.” Gayoung unnie handed John a glass of water and John thanked her. She just returned him a smile. “You do know that if they were to be together, which they ARE. You’d be in this pack right?” Sehun asked and John nodded.

“I am well aware of that fact.” John said. “Do you think you can still act like that to Jiyeon when Xiumin is around?” Kai asked and John just get a small chuckle. “I act however I want around Jiyeon, and she will act however she wants around me. I’m sorry but I’m not going to lose a friend. And I doubt that all of you would be able to open her heart. Especially you.” He said and turned to me when he made the last statement.

I tensed when he said that and Baekhyun glared at him. “What rights do you have to say that?” Baekhyun let out a low growl. “Every single rights as Jiyeon’s friend. I’ve been with her for more than a year to know how she’s like. And you’ve been with her for like less than a week and you managed to piss her. Well, not even a week. She gets angry just by looking at you.” John said and I glared at him.

“Don’t try to pick up a fight with Junyeong.” Suho told John and John just gave a lop-sided smile. “I’m not. I’m laying out the facts Suho-ssi. Please correct me if I’m wrong.” “You’re messing with the wrong people here.” Chanyeol suddenly say and John just smile.

“No. I’m not messing with anyone.” John said and before we can say anything else, Jiyeon went down the stairs and she looked around before looking at John. Giving him a questioning look. “Thank goodness.” John stood up and said. Letting out a sigh of relief in process. She looked at him as if communicating with him.

She turned to Xiumin before leaving the pack house. “If you’ll excuse us.” John smile and left the pack house. “He is definitely trying to get on my nerves.” I let out a deep breath to calm myself down. “What happened?” Xiumin asked, sitting on the single sofa that John sat before. I leaned against the backrest of the sofa I was sitting on and leaned towards Baekhyun and he wrapped his arms tighter around my shoulder.

“He just accused us of being overly sensitive and then telling us that Jiyeon wouldn’t open her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter