Eight

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚜Chapter 8⚜

Jiyeon’s POV

We came back to most leaders glaring at us. What the hell is up with them? Mia asked and I shrugged. She was in control of my body, how was I supposed to know what the hell happened? “Are you Mia or are you Jiyeon?” Junyeong asked, looking at me straight in the eyes. “Mia, return the body back to Jiyeon.” Junyeong concluded in seconds after looking into my eyes.

“No can do. If I do, I’m pretty sure Jiyeon would just break down here. And I have some things to discuss with Minseok. And by the way, I miss my twin sister too, can you let me meet Lia for a moment?” I heard myself asked and I mentally cursed, which was obviously heard by Mia but she chose to ignore it.

“Don’t push it.” Junyeong let out a low growl, Baekhyun was behind her, glaring at me.

I let out a smirk before side stepping them and walked towards his office. I followed his scent. I opened the door and saw him sitting on the sofa, looking broken. He looked like he’s been through hell. “What in the world happened to you?” I heard myself asked and he snapped his head up towards me.

“You’re back after giving him the time of his life?” He let out a smirk. “What?” Mia was obviously as bewildered as I am by what he said.

“I heard that moan coming out from his mouth. Don’t you dare denying it.” He snarled.

Mia let out a scoff in disbelief. “Did you just snarl at me?” “You’re broken? I get it. I told you to take it out on me but instead, you gave a guy that broke you, your body? Why did I even bother chasing after you? You clearly don’t care about me.” He scoffed and gave me a glare.

What the hell did he think that we do with Ken? I asked Mia and Mia let out a scoff. He thought that we had a passionate with him. Mia replied and I widened my eyes. I could feel a pang in my heart. 

“Well, glad to know my own mate trusts me. I was about to tell you that I killed him and I wanted to ask if our packs can join together. I guess we got our answer then. As much as I love you, not like I have a choice, you clearly don’t trust me enough. I had with him before I killed him. That’s what you wanted to hear right? Or at least that’s what you thought right? We’re done. Not like we’ve even started anything huh…” I heard myself ranted and Minseok just looked at us wide eyes.

I was crying. Mia was crying. We felt betrayed. “I’m sorry…Jiyeon-ah… Please.” Minseok stood up and attempted to walk towards me. But as he did, I took a step back.

“No. You clearly stated that I don’t care about you. You’re just like them. The people who thought that I slept with him because I wanted to. You’re no different from them. I don’t trust Jiyeon with someone like you. Who knows? Maybe you’ll end up like Ken? Taking advantage of Jiyeon. People like you disgust me to the core.” I glared at him and said before leaving the office and slamming the door close.

“Woah there!” I nearly faceplanted myself onto Lay's chest but he managed to stumbled back in time.

“Shut up.” I growled at him with my Alpha authority, not in the mood to entertain anyone.

“Did you just… Command me?” Lay asked, sounding a little taken aback. “Mia…” I saw Junyeong let out a sigh.

“No. You do not even try to talk to me. I should’ve just killed myself with Ken. All of you actually believed that I had with that piece of trash didn’t you?” I heard myself say, with a lop-sided smile.

“Calm down. Stay down Mia.” Lay commanded, his face serious. But he has no power to command both of us. That’s enough Mia. I told Mia and forced her back, and I took over my own body. I could feel my eyes change its color back to its Hazel brown. “Jiyeon?” Junyeong asked, looking at me hopefully. I gave her a glare and walked away from them.

 “Jiyeon. Please.” I could feel sparks in around my wrist when I was grabbed. I turned and saw Minseok. His eyes filled with regret.

“I’m sorry okay. Please, just don’t leave.” He pleaded. I snatched my hand back and glared at him. He accused me of sleeping with Ken. And that itself was unforgivable. He’s my mate. He’s supposed to trust me. He just assumed that I was giving my body willingly to Ken. The very person that broke me. And he even knew that.

Don’t ever touch me. I told him in my mind and turned my back against him. “Jiyeon-ssi.” I was blocked by a freakishly tall guy. Chanyeol. I looked up at him. My face void of any emotion. I feel all my emotions vanished. I don’t feel the fear that I have felt anymore. I felt nothing. After my mate accusing me like that. I felt nothing. The guilt of killing Ken was all gone as well.

“I get that Xiumin hyung made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Can’t you forgive him? It’s not like he could control his possessive nature down. All wolves a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter