Twenty-Six

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junyeong’s POV

I was taking a nap on the bed one minute, and I’m in a filthy dungeon the next. Baekhyun? I tried calling out for Baekhyun through the mind link but it was blocked. Anyone? I called out through the pack link but it was block as well, making me panic. Lia? I called out and I heard a whimper, making me let out a sigh of relief. What’s going on? I asked her and she whimpered in response making me frown.

I suddenly felt a burning pain on my wrist and ankles, that were cuffed. I sniff and realized that it’s silver. I tried shifting but it’s not working because of the silver. The cuff was connected to a chain that was connected to the wall behind me.

 I heard a door open and look up to see Ken. I glared at him while he just gave me a Cheshire smile, giving me chills down my spine. “Nice to see you Junyeong. I suppose you should know by now that all mind links have been blocked.” He said, opening the gates. He entered the cell and squatted in front of me.

“Beautiful. Just like Jiyeon.” He said, holding my chin with his thumb and index finger, giving me a lop-sided smile. I tried to move my hand to slap his hand away only to hiss in pain as the chain burn my wrist. 

“What do you want from me?” I asked, giving him the deadliest glare I could muster.

“It’s pretty easy to guess, don’t you think? The ring that your sister has, and the both of you to be my personal play thing. Just like old times, but a little extra.” He said, sighing in content and smirked at me when he said the word ‘extra’ making me feel sick to my stomach. He leaned in and force his lips onto mine making me struggle to break free from his hold but failing miserably. After he pull away, I spit at his face making him laugh in amusement, wiping the saliva off and letting go of my chin.

“Fiesty. Just like your sister.” He winked and stood up. Lia was growling in anger but he didn’t seem fazed and just laugh. 

“Don’t worry. Your sister will be here soon, and all 3 of us would have fun together. But I’ll let you see how both of us enjoy each other’s company when I was still in the pack with her.” He said. 

“Shut that disgusting mouth up. You disgust me to the core.” I growled at him and he smirked.

“Oh, no. I’m pretty sure your core would be pleased with me. Just wait patiently. She’ll be here soon.” He smirked and left the dungeon, after locking the gate. I slouched as tears started falling. Unknowingly I called out for Jiyeon. Jiyeon-ah… help me….

I didn’t know how long I was in here, but I snap my head up when I caught a familiar scent. “There you go. Your sister.” Ken said, throwing Jiyeon inside the cell with me, making me gasp in shock. She was unconscious. A girl that looks about our age entered the cell with Ken and she was looking at both of us with pity.

“Let me introduce, she’s Kiran. A witch that I found years ago dying but I return her back to health. She was the one who revived me and she’ll be the one doing the torturing for me while I watch.” He said and Kiran just bowed to me and I glared at the both of them. “Now, don’t look at me like that. Chain her up.” He said and soon, chains appeared from the wall behind me and it started moving towards Jiyeon’s wrists and ankles, cuffing her like me.

“Let her go you bastard.” I snapped at him and he just laughed in reply. 

“No. Come on Kiran. You need to transfer the power of that ring to me. And by the way, the cuffs will burn you even if you make the slightest movement.” He said and locked the gate again. He left after giving me a goodbye kiss that made my stomach churn in absolute disgust.

“Jiyeon-ah, wake up.” I called out weakly and she stirred. She slowly opened her eyes and widened her eyes when she saw me. “I’m so sorry Jiyeon… I shouldn’t have asked you for help.” I muttered, guiltily as tears falls endlessly. Jiyeon crawled towards me and I saw her flinch when she felt the silver chain burn her. She lifted her hand and wiped my tears away. How did she do that? I could barely move them because of the burn the chains are bring me.

She gave me a small smile and looked around, taking in her surrounding. We’re in Ken’s late mate’s house. Remember? Her mate was the daughter of an Alpha of the pack that was wiped out because of rogues. I heard Jiyeon’s voice in my head and I nodded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter