Thirteen

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚜Chapter 13⚜

Jiyeon’s POV

“What brings you here?” Junyeong asked, awkwardly after Baekhyun excused himself. I opened the mind link between both of us and said, follow me. She looked a little stun at first but I didn’t care and went down to the living room earning looks from the others. I ignored them and left the pack house again, with Junyeong following me.

Do you have a car? I turned to her and asked and she widened her eyes. She nodded and said, “We can take Baekhyun’s car… I’ll go get the key from him.” I stopped her. Forget it. We’ll just walk. We walked by the roadside and Junyeong just followed behind me quietly. She didn’t even question where we were going. Well, I think she knows where we’re going. I stopped when I’ve reached the place.

I looked out at the sea and looked down at the waved crashing against the rocks. The very rocks that killed my parents. “Why did you bring me here?” Junyeong asked and I looked at her. She’s already tearing up and I scoffed. You have no rights to cry. My face voided of any emotions and returned to looking at the sea.

“Why are you being like this to me Jiyeon-ah… I don’t understand what I did that’s so wrong for you to treat me like this…” Junyeong said and I gave a lop-sided smile.

You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s out of your hands. But that’s the very reason why I hate you. You don’t know anything. What I’ve been through while you’re happily mated, what I saw while you were unconscious, how I feel above everything. I was alone, abused and broken. You were loved and surrounded by people who love you.

Whatever I say won’t make a difference. Whatever you do won’t change the way things are. You’re the happier version of me and I’m the broken version of you that needs to be fixed. I want YOU to suffer what I suffered throughout the years I was with Ken. At the very least, you’re not off your ity like I did. Do you understand now Junyeong? I will NEVER treat you the same way I did when we were young. I can barely look at you or our family members without wanting to kill any of you.

The car that our parents died in. I saw it fall. I saw our parents crash into those rocks. You will never understand that pain of losing your voice. Not being able to scream for help. You’ll never understand me Junyeong. I turned to her and her tears were falling freely.

“I’m so sorry Jiyeon-ah…” She dropped to the ground, sobbing. Tears never solve anything. Begging won’t solve anything. Apologizing will never solve anything. You think I never tried that on Ken? I smirked and turned away from her.

I’m going back to my pack. Our packs will merge and I will be with Xiumin. But trust me Junyeong. For as long as I live, I will not entertain your attempts of trying to make up to me. You’re the lucky one out of the 2 of us and you should be grateful that you have people around you even without me beside you. As always. I smirked the last bit and left. Leaving her alone, crying her hearts out.

I mean every single thing I say. Ken still hunts me in my dreams. The accident still hunts me in my dreams and I have no way to stop these nightmares. I’m sorry Junyeong but you won’t be getting any sisterly love from me anytime soon. My pride won’t allow it. I, won’t allow it.

I took my time to walk back to my pack house, reaching the pack house late at night.

Junyeong’s POV

With every single words that Jiyeon say, it’s like a stab to my heart. I couldn’t stop my tears from falling. Lia is crying together with me. Jiyeon… We will never be the sisters that I was hoping for. Just when I thought that she would open her heart to me. Just when I thought that I would get my sister back. This hurts.

“Junyeong-ah…” I heard Baekhyun’s soft voice and I turned. “Baekhyun-ah…” I called out softly and he walked towards me, engulfing me in a hug. “Jiyeon will never accept me back as a sister…” I sobbed and he rubbed circles on my back to sooth me but nothing can calm me down. I just lost my beloved sister. The sister that I missed so much. The sister that I dream so much about.

“She don’t mean whatever she said Junyeong-ah.” Baekhyun said trying to calm me down. “No, she means it. Every single word. Jiyeon hates me for being happy and for being surrounded by people who loves me while she was abused and alone. She’s so broken that I can’t help it but feel for her. Why di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter