Twenty-Seven

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

I didn't know how long I had been here, but it was long enough to make me get my voice back. Literally. I didn't even have the energy to jump for joy when I got my voice back. I was actually screaming for Ken to stop torturing Junyeong but that seemed to motivate him more. My throat hurts from screaming. Not for myself but for Junyeong. She wasn't used to this kind of torture while I am.

Having silver and wolfsbane injected into your system. Being cut by silver knives that was coated with wolfsbane. Being whipped consistently by a whip that was made of silver. Yes, that was what we had been going through for who knows how long. It felt like we had withstood months of torture. This was definitely worse than before, when he was the Alpha of Blue Moon.

“You’re still not talking?” Ken asked, kneeling on one leg in front of me. Both Junyeong and I were bloody from head to toe. Our clothes were long gone when we were whipped. We were left in just our undergarments.

“Get lost you ing bastard.” I hissed and he smirked before giving a tight slap across my cheek, reopening the cut that was on my lower lip.

“Jiyeon.”  Junyeong muttered out weakly. She had been in and out of consciousness.

They have been torturing us to get me to say the witch’s name. The name of the witch that put a spell on the ring to make sure that no other witch touches the ring. It was an irreversible spell, though it can only be undone by the one who put the spell herself. That witch was a family friend, and no way in hell was I going to betray her. Especially when she left us to live in peace.

“Okay then. Let’s go back to the past shall we?” He smirked and pinned me against the wall. His hands on my forearm, making sure not to touch the cuffs. My wrist and ankles have already became numb to the pain that the cuffs were giving. I gasped when he started kissing my neck, it. The memory of me being by him flashed in my mind and tears started to blur my vision.

“Jiyeon-ah.” I heard Junyeong soft cries. I barely had enough energy to move and let him have his way with me. He used his right hand to grab both of my hands, leaving his left hand free to roam around my body, making me grimace in disgust. Mia was clawing her way out but it was futile because of the silver cuffs that was restraining the both of us. My back was burning because of the whips and cuts that he made for me. They weren't healing like the were supposed to because of the silver and wolfsbane.

He slipped his hand into my and I gasped at the feeling of his hand, violating me, again. I squinted my eyes shut and turned my head to the side, not wanting to see what he was doing to me. I let my tears fall freely. “Now, this is no fun.” He whispered in my ear and drop me. Releasing me.

I let out a deep breath and widened my eyes when he approached Junyeong. Her eyes wide in fear. He let out a smirk and pinned her to the ground. He straddled on Junyeong before crashing his lips on hers. Junyeong struggled and I watch the scene in front of me unfold. Anger started to fill my heart as I screamed for him to stop but he didn’t listen. Junyeong was crying and struggling, screaming for him to go away.

I realized the fun that he meant when I saw his pleasured face. Our screams were satisfying him. Mia continued clawing her way but it was no use. I forced myself to stand up and break the chains by pushing it forward but with the strength I have now, I know that it wasn't worth it.

My tears fell as I saw Junyeong's face filled with fear. No matter how much I hated her for not suffering the abuse that I had suffered, I never wanted this. His left hand was roaming around her body and she screamed when it went underneath her . “Leave her alone.” I said softly, witnessing my sister being ually assault and about to get in front of me. My own fears were mixed with hers as images of me being over and over again replayed in my mind.

I heard a howl and I tensed. So did Ken, while Junyeong continued crying. “They’re here.” Ken smirked, not affected and continued. But this time, I could see he wants to quickly finish it before they’ve reached. Junyeong struggled even more as I watch.

“Don’t touch my sister you filthy bastard.” I cursed under my breath and that caught his attention.

“You want me all to yourself then? How sweet.” He gave me a sickening smile and released Junyeong.

He walked towards me and I could hear Junyeong crying, “No, Jiyeon. No, please. Don’t.”

He pinned me towards the wall again and pulled down my underwear. Before he could even put his thing in me, the wall of the cell broke. I saw a familiar black wolf and soon, more wolves came into view. “Minseok…” I whispered under my breath and dropped with a thud when Ken made an abrupt turn, releasing me. Before he could even say anything, Minseok growled in anger and pounced on him, ripping his head off.

Blood sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter