Fifteen

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚜Chapter 15⚜

Jiyeon’s POV

Both John and I rushed back to our pack house. Minseok insisted to follow but I told him that he needed to take care of the pack members so he let me go reluctantly. I got out of the car and saw the windows to the living room shattered. This can’t be happening. The private documents… The documents about our pack. Our pack history. Everything confidential…

I rushed into the pack house, switching on the lights. “A pack member told me about it. He came back to get something and saw the pack house in this state.” John said as I walk up to my office. Everything is in a mess. I picked up the papers on the floor and look through it before picking up another. John helped me pick up the papers on the floor and put it nicely on the table.

Books were all scattered around the floor. “It doesn’t seem like anything’s missing…” John said and I looked around the office. All the documents are present, so what was the person looking for? I tried to think hard and widened my eyes when I realized.

I ran to my room and saw it trashed. The family picture that was hidden in my drawer was thrown across the wall. I saw the jewelry box open and my knees buckled. I fell to the ground. No… Tears clouded my vision. The ring… It’s gone… The family ring is gone. The ring that’s passed down from generation to generation. The ring that holds a power that can only be used by my family. It’s gone.

“What’s wrong?! What’s missing!?” John kneeled down in front of me and I shake my head. He doesn’t know. I’ve never told anyone about it. It’s sacred. Only the Alpha of the family knows about it, as well as the elders.

It’s gone. I told him, looking at him. “What is? You have to tell me!” John said, sounding exasperate. The family ring is gone. I told him and he looked confused. You don’t know about it because I’ve never told you about it. But it’s very important and powerful. If it falls in the wrong hands, who knows what would happen. I told him and he widened his eyes.

“What power does it hold?” John asked, looking panic. It opens the portal to the underworld. It allows people to enter the underworld but they can never escape. Only the alpha of my pack can use that ring. But if it’s altered by a witch, anybody can use it. That ring is dangerous and it’s only used when a pack member is given his death sentence. I explained to him and he gulped.

I have to find it. I told him and stood up, shifting myself into a wolf. “Wait!” John said before I leap out the window. He tied a shirt around my leg and a pair of tights as well. I gave him a nod before I leap out the window. I heard him shift as well and he caught up to me easily since I was waiting for him.

I tried to sniff out the unknown scent and snarled when I caught scent of it. I ran faster with John trailing behind me. I’m beyond pissed. Nobody take away something that belongs to me. Nobody.

I stopped when the scent lingered around the place and I heard growling. There are more than one. Well, we’re definitely outnumbered. “Well, look who we have here. The Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack.” I heard someone smirked and I looked around to find him. I growled at him when I saw him standing on a tree branch. “I guess you realized something was missing.” He smirked and jumped from the tree branch.

I don’t recognize his face at all. “Let me introduce myself. I am Kang Inho. The leader of a pack of rogue. And I was once an Alpha like you.” He said as he slowly approached me. I growled and pounced on him but he managed to push me away, and threw me towards a tree. I shake my head, ignoring the pain that’s on my back. How did he throw me against a tree, without shifting?

John growled and tried to pounce on him but another wolf jumped out of nowhere and pushed him away and both of them were fighting. “This ring belongs to me now youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter