Twenty

Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚜Chapter 20⚜

Jiyeon’s POV

I stood in the cell that held the 2 trespassers. John behind me while Junyeong and the others are in the living room on top. The cells that holds the criminals are located in the basement of the pack house. “I’m asking you one last time, what is your purpose here?” I asked, my face void of any emotions. Although I’m starting to get extremely pissed at how uncooperative they’re being especially when Mia is the one in control of my body.

“Are you from Kang Inho’s pack?” I asked, my patience running thin. I could hear their heartbeat increased at that question. I smirked in reply. “I guess you are. Kill them.” I told John before leaving the cell.

“Wait. What? That’s it?” I heard one of the prisoners ask, sounding agitated and nervous.

I stopped at the foot of the staircase. “You have no use for me if you’re not going to tell me what your purpose is. Especially with your pack members running all over the country, crossing other pack’s territories.” I said and started walking up the stairs.

“If we do tell you, would you give us a chance to join your pack?” I stopped.

“It depends.” I said, walking back into the cell. The 2 rogues started to stand up, making the chains around their wrists and ankles rattle.

“After Alpha Inho died, the pack went their separate ways finding for a pack that would accept them. Both of us ended up being here, the place where he died.” One of them spoke up, looking at me.

“Do you even know what he was doing here?” I asked, frowning at the reasoning. It sounds ridiculous. Rogues don’t simply ask to just join a pack like this.

“Yes. The ring. He told us about the power it has and he planned to get it so that our pack will be revived and become the strongest pack in the continent.” The other rogue said and my frown deepened.

“And both of you actually dare to come across my territory after what your alpha did?”

Both of their eyes widened, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. “Do you actually think I would believe that both of you came across this territory to join the pack?” I let out a smirk and approached them slowly. Mia. I warned. They need to be taught a lesson for underestimating us. Mia replied to me and I sighed mentally. Fine.

“I-it’s true.” One of them stuttered and I heard myself let out another smirk. “Continue lying. If you really want to see me go mad, just keep lying. I’ll give you another chance before I start using another method to make you guys tell me the truth, and trust me. You’re not just going to feel a sting, especially after your Alpha decided to steal my heirloom and attempted to kill me. I still haven’t had my revenge against him yet.”

“W-what are you going to do?” The other rogue asked, trying to look brave but his shaking voice betrayed his front.

“Oh, so you’re going to try the other method?” I asked, I could actually feel Mia being ecstatic over the thought of torturing them. God, why is my wolf so sadistic? I can hear you, you know. You know why I’m excited every time I do this. Mia told me and I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

I tried to restrain her the first time I realized what she was attempting but it was futile. She said something about being abused for 5 years made her feel ecstatic to just torture the light out of the enemies. I gave up trying to stop her, since I actually do feel a sense of satisfaction at what she’s doing too. I needed to take the anger out somehow and hearing the screams of my enemies satisfies me. It’s a sickening thought, but I can’t help it.

Nobody but John knew about this method of torture I use. John didn’t even try to stop me, telling me that it was fair.

“John, bring me the elixir.” I smirked and I heard John’s footsteps leaving the cell. I heard the storeroom open and some clinging sound before it was closed again. The scent of wolfsbane and silver filled my nostrils making me tear at the stinging sensation it was making my sensitive nose feel. I wiped the tears and took the mask that he offered me to wear. It helps reduce the smell for me.

“You’re not…” One of them started panicking, falling back and pressed himself against the wall.

“We’ll tell you. We’ll tell you!” The other one had his hands in front me, walking back slowly. I took the flask that has silver liquid inside. “You should’ve said that before.” I smirked and walked towards them.

“What is that smell?” I stopped and turned towards the voice to see the others walking down to the basement. “I told you guys to wait upstairs.” I said, Mia isn’t happy that her commands had fallen on deaf ears.

“What are you doing?” Junyeong asked, looking panicked at me.

“We’ll tell you. Please just… Don’t get that thing near me. Please.” One of the rogue begged and my attention turned to him.

“John, hold him down.” I commanded. “Yes Alpha.” John said and went to hold the struggling rogue, who has tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Stop Jiyeon.” Junyeong said, looking scared. “It’s Mia.” I heard Baekhyun told Junyeong.

“Mia. Stop it. Alpha Jiyeon doesn’t want this.” Sehun said.

“Wrong. Jiyeon wants this as much as I do. We’ve done this to quite a number of prisoners. Especially to those who don’t cooperate with us.” I said, not looking towards them.

“It’s best if you guys leave this basement. I don’t want you to see this.” I added before walking to the guy John is holding down. He was shouting profanities and begging to stop while the other rogue was shaking uncontrollably as he look at the scene that was in front of him.

I threw a smirk to him before kneeling beside the rogue John is holding down. “I’m not going to give you a lot so it’s not going to kill you, but it’s enough to make you wish that it could kill you.” I told him as I force his mouth open. It’s good that I tied my hair before going to the basement, if not, it’ll get in the way.

He was making choking noises as I poured the silver liquid into his mouth. His pupils dilated as I force his mouth closing, making him have no choice but to swallow the liquid that’s poison to every wolf alive. After I made sure that he swallowed it, I let go of him and John followed suit. I stare at the scene unfolding in front of me as the guy screamed, rubbing his throat in pain. He started panting as the wolfsbane and silver mix made its way around his body through his veins.

“Jiyeon!” I heard a voice that made me freeze. Or Mia freeze. What is he doing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter