Episode 09

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She could see the winning smile in Glen's eyes which made her heart bit scared like never but she was so good for pretending.

"Now I know your name and your home also" he said without forsaking his touch in her arm.

"How dare you touch me like this? Get lost" she yelled trying to take her arm away from him.

"Don't get scared. I just followed you and wanted to say Good Night to you"

Glen said calmly but his eyes were so mischievous. Amanda was trying so hard to take away her hand from him where he was tightly holding her arm.

"Why do you stubborn this much? I don't want to hurt you. Don't you think that you need to invite me for a cup of coffee? It's cold here outside" he said again getting close to her.

"How dare you!"

"No one around here and I know no one in your house also. It's not a big matter for me to kidnap you even. You know that right?" he asked scaring her a lot.

"What?" her eyes were showing the fright and the anger at the same time.

"It's your will today to reject me but tomorrow I will make you mine sweetie" he said getting closer to her.

At once with the maximum strength she dragged her arm from him to escape where she threw away herself automatically towards the gate when he forsook her suddenly. Her dress got tangle to the tiny iron poles of the gate and the left sleeve and the back of her frock got tear tangling in the gate poles. The revealed arm and her side back, she caught at once from other hand with much of difficulty and closed the gate hurriedly. He was there smiling to her hilariously. She locked the gate and stared at him with burning eyes.

"If you don't leave right now I will call police. I also know your name and your vehicle number" she said while burning with anger and scare.

"No hard feelings sweetie. I am leaving now. Right now you are really y looking... Do you know it? See you soon..."

He said looking at her exposed body and the shoulders eagerly. The feeling of disgusting and the sense of sadness were covering her a lot. She quickly ran towards the house and locked it firmly.

Glen noticed a taxi was coming towards the way suddenly. He quickly got in to his Pajero and started the engine shutting down all his black tinted shutters. But Jay could recognize the vehicle so far and he knew that was Glen. Jay quickly got down from the taxi and ran towards the gate. The gate has already locked and by then he knew that something must have happened. He jumped from the gate in to the garden and hurriedly ran towards the house and knocked the door.

Amanda sat on the floor next to the closed door. She felt that she was just about to cry. But crying like this was not the solution for anything and this was not the first incident happened to her throughout these five years from womanizers after her father passed away. Her tears were flowing through her cheeks continuously letting her to feel how much she was helpless and alone as a girl. She didn't try to stop her tears and her heart was crushing badly with the depressed emotions she was passing by then.

Suddenly the door was knocked. She quickly stood up and ran hurriedly towards the kitchen and looked for something which can be used as a defense. But only she could find was the large heavy source pan. If Glen forcefully would try to come in she thought to beat from it without having a second thought.

'Knock..............knock..............knock............'

.........................................

'Open the door....it's me...Jay.... Open the door'

She heard his voice like in a dream. It gave a different feeling in her heart...it's some kind of a protective feeling after so long of years... She held the sauce pan in one hand and opened the door from other hand slowly till she saw his face there. He quickly came in and closed the door again and turned back to see her. She was there leaning to the wall, breathing heavily, holding a large heavy source pan in one hand and just looking at him with a frightful and helpless face.

"Are you alright?"

He asked getting close to her. He was able to see the tears and the fear in her eyes and her cheeks which have already gotten red. He just felt that something was happening in his heart while just staring at her. Though he didn't acknowledge it truly he sensed that her view was making his emotions depressed unknowingly.

She just blinked her eyes without answering. Jay took the sauce pan from her hand and kept it on the table. He again threw a glance at her. Unexpectedly his eyes caught the sleeve of her frock and the side back of it which were ripped. Even the strips of her under garment was revealing there. His eyes got widened and his mouth opened at once.

"What happened? How did your clothes get ripped?" he asked with shocking eyes.

Amanda knew still, even right then her heart was beating highly with the fright she felt. After all she was just twenty five years old girl who lived alone. She knew these kinds of experiences were common to a girl who lived by herself but still the fright she felt has not gone away. She tried to cover the ripped clothes from his eyes. The tears which were hidden in her eyes were flowing again with the sympathy she felt in front of him. She has not let her loosen in front of anyone so far but she even didn't know why she felt comfortable of loosening her emotions in front of this youngster bit by bit by then...

Jay's emotions have gone mad and wild with the thought that Glen has tried to do something forcefully to her. He was not aware about the feelings he was sensing but for a second instead of his brain, he surrendered to his heart automatically. He broke the gap between them and got closer to her. Just like he dragged her yesterday night in to his embrace when she was crying, he placed his arm around her head and pulled her towards his chest without thinking a second thought.

"Jay! What are........" she started refusing him at once with a broken crying voice.

"Just think anything you like and hold on me till you feel peace..."

He whispered to her. He knew she would refuse him though she felt like hell but for a moment he didn't want to let go this moment like a blind.

It was the protection she wanted throughout these five years she lived. After the father left her here with a blind brother, it was the safety she was finding everywhere rather than sleeping with a guy. It was the fact that she didn't receive from Kevin. But day by day, with this guy, she was not aware at least what she was passing by. But the every time when she found him like this, she was not be able to escape from him because it was the shelter she was hunting and it was the strength she required unknowingly and secretly even to her heart.

Forgetting every thought which would cause her trouble after this moment, she kept her head on his chest peacefully. There was no any relationship between them to call as... they were not siblings, they were not friends, they were not lovers and even they were not familiar to themselves but it was the moment of their lives... Just as he said, she tried to think what he just said to console her but it was not that much clear in her mind. The tears which were flowing yet were making her felt like a hell.

While feeling the weight in his heart Jay slowly placed his other arm around her waist and made her much closer to him. He felt that his heart was pounding right now and it was so weighted. The serious emotions which he has not felt for a girl ever and which were really unknown to his young heart were crushing his senses badly.

"Was it Glen?" he whispered to her ear letting few seconds were passing.

She raised her head slowly wiping her tears in her face. Amanda stared at Jay for a minute. She could see the anger in his eyes which she has not seen from anyone except Maya on behalf of her. She slowly stepped back from him again wiping her tears.

"Do not get involved. This is....this is not my first time. I will handle this.......by myself" she murmured looking at him. Jay quickly got closer to her.

"I am already involved. He is the brother of my friend. Tell me what happened?"

He asked with irritating eyes. Amanda remained in silence. She didn't want anyone to involve in her matters ever. A tear which was hidden so far in her eyes were trying to come out impatiently. She wiped her eyes from her hand at the next second.

"Don't you tell me anything?" he asked again impatiently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter