Episode 11

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, Kevin has been appointed as the sponsor for me and he will visit me tonight. I wanted you to know before but you were sleeping in the whole evening so I couldn't even tell you" He could see the expressions which were changing time to time in Amanda's face.

"Are you crazy? No way Jay! I let you to bring your friends but I never let you to bring him here. You must have known it" she said strictly looking at him.

"Please sis...Please... I just started my career and refusing things in the early stages will be affected negatively for me" he said pleading to her.

"Jay! You have no idea about what you are going to do" He felt that not like in the past, by now she has bit surrendered when speaking with him. He came closer to her and looked at her hopeless eyes.

"I know what you mean but please bear only this time. Please as a help for me"

He said bending little bit towards her. Amanda glared at the guy who was begging in front of her. And she noted that his friend was coming to their way from the washroom as well.

"Jay!" he turned his head and noticed that Taylor was coming to him.

"Sis, please...only this time...ok...please... ok....."

Amanda didn't speak a word as the reply whereas she continued her work there. Jay placed his arm around Taylor's neck and went inside his room.

"Jay! Listen... first thing is, you should stop calling her Sis... Second thing is you need to get closer to her always while speaking with her... do you get me?" Taylor tried to give tips for a younger player like Jay.

"Oh! Shut up man! What do you know?" he yelled them pouring another glass.

"Listen to me Jay! I know you want to win the deal and I know you don't want to get defeated to Glen ever. Though he is my brother I know he is bit strange. But she is really a classy and y type... it's not easy even for a player to get in touch with her. Therefore, let me give you some valuable tips because there are only few days left for the deal completed."

Jay sat next to Shane. His words made sense to him. He knew though he was a player and a girl catching machine, he needed some advice from someone to catch this girl because she was different.

"Ok... go on..." he muttered.

"You said that tonight, her Ex is coming here, right?" Shane asked.

"Yes"

"Use the opportunity and get closer to her. And I noticed a best way to capture the evidence as well."

He said again. Jay felt so bad inside of him. He felt that he was trying to play with someone whom he should not. He listened to what Shane was telling him but his mind was not satisfy and fulfilled with the plan he was narrating.

"What's wrong with your mood?" Taylor asked looking at him.

"I feel like I am going to do a " he expressed his true feeling to them.

"It's for the fun Jay! Do not think seriously about it" Shane pitted his shoulder.

"I know all this is for the fun but I don't know why I feel like hell when thinking something like this. I think I should not have entered to this deal at the first place" he said making others confused.

"Don't tell me that you think about her seriously man. She is not your type anyhow. And you will get the brand new price for the deal as well which you will not be able to buy by now. Think about it man...We are the youth and why do we need to get serious about the things and get complicated...Let's have the fun man..."

Shane's words gave strength to his mind once again. He thought that all he was listening right now was the correct thing because there was no one to show him the adverse effects behind this matter. He nodded his head approving his words.

"After the deal, you know how to neutralize the situation with her... don't you?" Taylor asked interfering Shane's speech.

"Yes, I know... I know how to make a girl fall for me and how to make a girl get off from me as well" he said with a smile this time.

"That's our boy" Shane gave a high five to Taylor laughing with each other.

'Knock...........Knock................Knock........'

"It must be Kevin" Jay stood up from the chair listening to the doorbell.

"And I think it's best if we leave now, right?" Shane asked looking at Taylor.

"Yes, that's right"

"Then Jay! Best of luck buddy! Today is the day, Ok....don't lose your chance..."

It was like a devil ghosting in his mind but at the end he decided to do this. He couldn't bear a humiliation from someone like Glen and he loved the gift which he will be able to obtain. He thought that Amanda was not someone who thinks so serious about things. The way she stopped the affair with Kevin was really quick and soon than expected. Though she was suffering from it, with the time he thought she would be fine.

And further he tried to think that the move which he was planning to do with her will not affect her badly because there was nothing between them to be suffered or depressed. It will be just a moment to capture. That's all and nothing more than it. There were nothing he could think more than this to settle his mind.

It was a big shock for him too. There was a girl 'Lora' who was willing to give herself to him without a doubt but still he has not much interested of going after instead of flirting with her with small touches. But here a girl who was like mysterious whom he has never thought to touch but the fate has bought the situation to do such.

He strengthened his mind with his friends' words. 'No way, I would defeat to Glen and I will show him that no girl is much more a big deal for me'

He thought finally while walking towards the door.

"Come in"

Jay opened the door while inviting Kevin to the house. Hearing the sound of someone was opening the door Amanda quickly walked towards the living room. Her eyes caught the visitor and she quickly turned back and went away from them towards the kitchen at the next second. Kevin came inside and sat in the living room. He carefully looked through the house. This was his first time coming here.

"Thank you" he murmured while looking at Jay.

"For what?"

"You know what I meant" Kevin replied in a low tone.

"Hope everything will be fine"

Jay whispered in a low tone while looking at the girl in kitchen. He put his hands in to his pockets and slowly walked towards his room while Kevin walked towards the kitchen and stopped at the kitchen door.

"Amanda!" he called.

"Can you give me few minutes? I want to speak with you. Just few minutes" he said in a requesting voice again. She stared at him blankly.

"Using someone else and trying to get close to me is not a good idea Kevin" she said directly looking at him.

"I didn't have any other option" Amanda looked away.

"Please... few minutes only" he said again.

Amanda took off her apron and kept it on the rack and slowly walked towards the living room passing him there. Just from the moment she has been informed about Kevin's arrival she has deeply thought about it. She sat on the couch while Kevin sat opposite to her.

"Tell anything you want but quickly" she said carelessly.

"Amanda! Can't we solve this matter by discussing without ignoring each other?" he asked calmly.

She knew she also wanted to end discussions here in after. She has already thought to corporate for his discussion today and ended this nicely though she didn't know how difficult it was.

"Kevin...listen to me...I have no idea of tagging with you again. You broke my trust and you broke my heart. I had only you after my parents have left me...but you also betrayed me. It's not alright...and it never will be alright but I try to think that it's alright for me because I want to live peacefully with my brother. Therefore, let's never speak about this and getting hurt"

After so long, she expressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter