Episode 14

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is wrong with you these days? Are you truly alright?" While sipping a soft drink in cafeteria of Bang Bang, Lora asked throwing a glare at Jay.

"Why?" he murmured lazily.

"Your face is not good for past few days. You even cancelled our date on last Saturday and even you don't meet your friends and answer their calls even...What's wrong with you Jay?" she asked again making him bit worried.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be alone for some time" he said looking away from her.

"Your friends are calling me time to time. You better contact them Jay" Lora said once again.

"Sorry for troubling you Lora and Sorry for cancelling our date" Lora sighed looking at him. She felt that something bad has happened with him.

"It's alright. But I guess your friends will go to your place so soon" she said making him surprised. He straightened in the chair at once.

"What? To my place? Did they tell something like that?" he asked.

"Yes, probably today"

"Oh! ! These punks are going to drink my blood"

He stood up from the table with an irritating face even making Lora surprised with his reactions. At once his phone was ringing. Lora noticed that his eyes got bit widened and his face got bit pale.

He kept staring at the phone few seconds and answered trying to become calm.

"Hello..."

"It's me"

After long time he could hear her voice. He has avoided her throughout the week and even he has skipped the dinner by going late nights to his room. And even he has left the house so early escaping from her sight. Either he has not seen her after their conversation at library or he has not even asked from her whether she was alright and was she doing well. He knew that she has lost the job and even he too has given a massive shock to her but he has not strong enough to talk to her and no courage has remained with in his heart to do that.

"Yes. Tell me"

He murmured. Amanda felt weird about his words. This was the first time she was calling him after that incident but he has not even cared for asking how she was doing. She sighed to the floor standing at the door step. She could see Shane and Taylor was there waiting at the gate looking at her.

"Your friends are here" she said shortly

"What?"

"They are asking about you. I cannot take strangers to home. They are at the gate" very shortly she whispered to the phone.

"I am Sorry. Can you give the phone to them?"

Jay asked feeling like losing his mind. He really felt scared to think that Shane or Taylor would speak with Amanda. He knew specially Shane's mouth was unstoppable. What if any word would jump from their mouths... He felt his body got so cold at once. He slowly sat again in front of Lora.

"I am not your messenger. Why don't you call them?" With her perfect rude and cruel words he fell to the real world at once. It was like someone beat in the head.

"I am sorry. I will contact them" he whispered.

"These days you say 'Sorry' a lot" Amanda said as a criticism to him.

"I guess so" he murmured.

"I am hanging up" she disconnected the line at the next instant without waiting for him to reply. He sighed looking at the phone.

"Is that the girl who came to the party with you?" she asked when he kept the phone on the table. Jay stared at her blankly.

"I heard she is your landlord. Is that correct?" she asked again.

"Mmmm..."

"I wonder why she let you to be the roommate there. Be careful Jay! With your potential, people will get attracted to you" Lora was thinking weird things when he was just thinking blankly.

"Your friends have gone there, right?" Lora asked when he remained in silence.

"Hmm" he stood up from the chair and left without bothering to answer her more while dialing to Shane.

"He is so weird these days" She thought annoyingly.

"What the hell you think you are doing there?" At the moment the line was picked, Jay shouted at his friend.

"It was you who made us like that. What's wrong with you?" Shane replied.

"Nothing is wrong with me"

"Then, why didn't you answer our calls and avoiding us like this?"

"Ok...Ok... I will meet you guys but please go away from there" Jay pleaded.

"Seemed to be something has surely happened between you too" Shane said holding the gate with a secret voice.

"Yes it was and it has made me gone crazy. I feel like I did and I even can't face her" Jay sat in his small office room sighing to the air.

"Let's meet Jay. You know Glen is also waiting."

"Ask him to go to hell" He felt irritation badly within him.

"It was you who agreed for it, so face the consequences. And don't take this as serious man. It was all for the fun"

Shane could see Amanda who was standing at the door step still staring at both of them. He lowered his voice intentionally.

"I will meet you guys. I am hanging up now" Jay kept the phone on the desk. He felt that he has tangled in a thread ball.

"Then we are leaving sis" Shane murmured while putting his phone in to his pocket. Amanda hurriedly walked towards the gate.

"Is everything alright?" she asked looking at both guys. Her eyes were bit worried and seeking answers.

"What?" Shane asked surprisingly.

"Actually, Jay didn't come home much and even he skipped the meals. I didn't see him these days. That's why I asked" she said looking at them. Taylor felt something strange in his thoughts with the words of Amanda. He kept looking at her with the silence.

"Are you worrying about him?" he asked even making Shane surprised. Amanda felt that she should not have ask something like that from them. She scared that if they would misunderstand.

"It's not I am worried about him. I am worried about wasting foods. If he doesn't come for meals then he should have informed earlier" she said with a pretended angry.

"Correctly said sis. He is always like this. Really irresponsible...Even he has not met us too...but he has the time to wonder here and there with that girl. I guess he was sharing meals with her...don't know what else he was sharing..." Hilariously Shane laughed.

"Who?" with a shocking expressions, Amanda asked.

"Who else. Lora...the girl in his working place"

Understanding the situation, Taylor knew Shane has said which should not have said at first place. He pinched his hand secretly to Amanda. Amanda's face got bit darkened but she pretended it was not with a smile.

"Hmmm... I saw her at the party" she murmured. Though in silence much, Taylor tried to analyze Amanda's facial expressions which led him bit weird. He remained in silence furthermore.

"Then...we will leave sis" Dragging Shane's arm, Taylor whispered keeping the full-stop to this conversation. She nodded her head. There was no reason for her to rethink about what they said and even she cursed herself of asking about him.

'Why should I care?' she thought stubbornly while staring the way they were leaving.

"What the hell you were talking?" Taylor yelled at Shane while going away.

"Why?"

"I was so afraid thinking whether you would reveal the secret of Bet to her"

"But I didn't" he laughed hilariously.

"Taylor, you know what... Jay has done with her as we expected" he said again.

"What? Really?"

"Hmm... I have a feeling like that. I know this guy... anything is possible with him" Shane placed his hand around Taylor's shoulders while walking towards the bus stop.

"But, I think something is fishy. I don't know but I feel bit strange" he replied.

"Oh! Common man....don't be serious. Let's go somewhere and eat first.... I am so hungry" He dragged his buddy's arm towards a restaurant.

 

.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter