Episode 10

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice evening where Alex and Jay were listening to music and playing the guitar. Alex was really enjoying himself with the company of Jay. He loved him as an elder brother and got close to him little by little.

"Just play the strings just as you want and make them familiar to your hand first"

Jay said adjusting the guitar in Alex's lap and letting him to play whatever he liked.

"Do you think a blind one like me can play this?" he asked sadly.

"Of course you can. Eyes don't need for music...Only you need is a sound ear and a lovely heart..." Jay said giving him courage.

"Well....We will have our school concert by next month. I will play the guitar if I can practice well"

The eyes which were just staring everywhere looking for a picture but yet failed were captured in Jay's eyes at once. He touched his head and rubbed Alex's hair kindly.

"I will teach you and you will be able to get the first prize" he said lovingly.

"Really? Will you?"

"Yes, no worries"

Alex started to play the guitar trying his best touching the strings. There was not a beautiful melody but the happiness in Alex's face gave both hurt and joy in his heart.

His eyes caught Amanda who was cleaning the kitchen. Jay slowly walked towards her. The awkwardness and embarrassment between them have been reduced up to some extent and he could feel that she was much more open by now than few months ago.

"After long time seeing you freely like this" he said with a smile.

"Seem to be you are much busier by now"

She responded without looking at him. The computer glasses she has used for typing her assignments and paper articles still was in her eyes. And her beautiful hair has just tied up on the top of head as always. Jay placed his hands in his pockets and stared at her continuously.

"I want to tell you something" He said calmly.

"What is it?" she asked again without looking at him.

"I am going to invite my friends here"

He said calmly trying to investigate her expressions in the face. Just as he expected, her mood got changed to surprise and bit cold too. She stared at him with one shocking glare.

"Are you asking from me or are you telling me?" she asked directly. The incident happened with Glen came to her memory at once.

"Both"

"What do you mean by both?"

"Sis, listen! They are my childhood friends and I can't say 'No' to them. I promise that I will make them stay only in my room and I will care things that nothing will be trouble to you or Alex. It will be just few hours"

He said while wiping some plates from the small serviette helping her there. Amanda stared at him again. For some unknown reason she felt that she should not reject his words. Some thoughts and memories of him who was being there for her were not letting her to act as stubborn anymore in her heart.

"Who will be coming?" she asked shortly.

"Shane, Taylor and Glen"

"I don't like Glen" she said keeping the glasses in order in the top cupboard.

"I know but he is the elder brother of Shane and there is no way possible for me to stop him coming with them. I will take care everything...please...." Jay said looking at her.

"Ok...whatever..." Amanda said carelessly.

"Is that mean that you agree?"

"I don't like but I don't disagree" she said making him confused.

"Why do girls always speak indirectly confusing us like this?" he asked with a smile. A light smile came to her face showing her dimples a bit.

"For our survival"

She stared at him and smiled. He felt that she has started to smile bit by bit than before by then. That smile, those shining eyes were leading his heart for different direction.

'Only few days are remaining Jay!'

He remembered Glen's words few days back while seeing her gorgeous smile with dimples.

"Though you sort out things for your survival, it may make others go crazy"

Amanda couldn't acknowledge his indirect words. The way he hold her when she was scared and cried and the way he got closer to her at the party were in her mind without a loss of memory and sometimes his words have made her waved also. Just like now...the words which he said just now....

"What do you mean by?" she asked questionably.

Jay walked towards her with a smile. He spread his hands towards her face and caught her spectacles. Slowly he removed them from her eyes.

"What are you doing?"

She asked surprisingly. He didn't reply and instead of answering to her, with a smile, he spread his hand again towards her tied hair and removed her hair clip letting her beautiful hair fell over her. opened at once with the shock...

"Sometimes, the things you try to hide for your survival cannot be hidden completely. In any moment those will be come to light...like you....just like now...." He said looking at her eyes.

"Huh!" she murmured without being able to think what was happening.

"And.....when those will be revealed, others will go crazy....like me....just like now...." He completed his sentences keeping the hair clip on her hand.

Amanda kept staring at him without a blink. She felt that something bothering in her heart at once. Something she couldn't explain but only could feel in the heart. She tried to think what he was referring...she knew totally but her mind didn't want to acknowledge.

Jay knew that she got confused with his words and actions. It was not a fake....it was not a lie... it was his true thoughts and true words... he felt surprised about his own words too...and in the next minute he felt scared of telling those to her face to face.

"Got confused? Mad at me...? Really...? Did I make you feel complicated? Really? Could I?... ha hahaaaa....ha ha haaaaa....."

He laughed. He laughed to prove that he did a joke and he could see that her face also was getting change.

"Jay!"

She yelled at once covering her shaky heart secretly.

"Don't get angry Sis...I am so scared when you get angry" he said funnily laughing again but he knew that his own laugh was a fake.

"You are too much!" She murmured.

He smiled to her. Amanda didn't know which one to acknowledge. She was totally confused about his words. She again caught her hair and tried to tie it on the top of her head. At once he caught her hand.

"Don't... Let it be...You are just twenty five... So, live just like a twenty five years old girl not a woman who passed forty in her age..."

Again his facial expressions were got serious which made her confused. But his words were so clear.

"Cut it off Jay!" she took her hand from him and tied her hair stubbornly but she knew perfectly that he has influenced her heart in a different manner.

"Ok then...as you like...But Sis.... Let me give a small suggestion to you...."

"What?" she asked annoyingly.

"Practice to smile"

"What?"

"Every morning when you go to bathroom, while brushing your teeth, just see yourself through the mirror and practice to smile....because you have forgotten smiling....and this beautiful smile should not be hidden and it's a waste of hiding these rare dimples"

He pointed his finger towards her cheeks and whispered. Just before she answered, he slowly left her there towards Alex. Amanda's mouth was just open with the surprise she felt from his words and she felt that she was being strange in her thoughts at once.

'Sometimes, you make me going crazy'

She thought hiding the words in .

 

.............................................

 

"Jay, boss is calling you" He stood up keeping his guitar on the chair from Jacky's word at once. It was the morning he was practicing with others. A new introduction album for new comers was planning to come out so soon.

"Why? Anything wrong?" he asked shockingly.

"Have you done any wrong to get afraid like this?" the colleague smiled to him.

"Ahh! Nothing like that. Ok... thanks buddy... I will go and see."

He quickly walked towards Mr. Paande's room. He had a bit fright in his thoughts. That's for nothing else but the way he and Lora behaved at the open party, drinking and getting closer to each other in the mid of everyone. He felt bit scared thinking that whether the boss would be going to catch him for that.

He knocked the door with a little shivering heart.

"Come in"

The view inside the room was so calm and pleasant and there was a guest waiting for him.

"Jay! Kevin wants to meet you" Mr. Paande's smiling words gave a comfort in his heart and in the next moment boss left them alone there.

"It's nice to meet you Kevin" he said while sitting next to him in the small office room.

"Nice to meet you too Jay!"

"What brings you here to see me?" he asked with a nice smile.

"I already discussed with Mr. Paande about this. My company will be your sponsor for all your activities and shows in future" he said with a pleasant smile.

"It's so nice to hear" Jay slowly answered but some kind of a confusion was running in his mind.

"But, why me? There are lot of people in the agency...Can I know the reason you selected me?" he asked humbly.

"I knew you would ask like this. Actually I listened to your songs and your music. I like them a lot and I think you will have a very good future on it. So I am interested investing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter