Episode 22

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Is that true? I heard you have dropped the case" Amanda sighed to the phone with the embarrassment.

"Yes" she murmured. She was clearly heard the hilarious laugh of Glen from the other end which made her gritted her teeth with the anger.

"Don't worry girl, I will compensate you. I know you did because of Maya, wow! You have a strong bond of friendship" he said when she was remaining silent.

"I don't want your filthy money. But if you ever hurt Maya, then I will not keep in silent, remember that" she said with an irritating voice.

"Should I be scared now?" He laughed again making her angry even more.

"I am busy and do not have time to listen to your nonsense" she said while walking to Mr. Paande's office. She has already got a call and asked her to meet for a review of her song.

"I know you are working at Bang Bang, shall I come to see you there?" Glen asked.

"Do not ever dream about it. I don't have any reasons to meet you"

"But I have reasons Amanda, I told you, right? I really like you...It's ok, though you don't like it, I will come to see you home..." he said with a sweet voice.

"Cut the bul Glen! I am hanging up" she disconnected the line and sighed to the air. She walked in to her Boss's room.

"Have a seat" he said sitting opposite to her in the large round table.

"Thank you sir" she murmured.

"Your song has been selected. I didn't know you could write this much well. Congrags for your first song!" he said with a glad smile in his face. Forgetting everything happened with Glen a while ago, a beautiful smile came out from her face.

"Really? Oh! Thank you sir. I can't believe" she said covering her open mouth with the happiness.

"You better thanks to him not for me. He personally wanted to sing this song and I too didn't have any reason to disagree for that request" He said looking at her changing expressions.

"What do you mean by sir?" she asked with a surprise.

"Actually the request for writing a song originally came from Jay. He requested from me to give you a chance. And after seeing your writing, he said he really likes to sing this with a beautiful melody. That's why I said that you should thanks him because the important point is singer must agree and prefer the writing at first"

Amanda stunned at her thoughts. She has not thought for a while that he has contributed for this on behalf of her.

    

"I will definitely meet him and thank him. And once again thank you so much" she slowly stepped out from the room. In one hand, she felt an enormous happiness and in other side, she felt huge blank emotions. She walked towards his room and stopped there.

He was there practicing with the music department and was busy. Amanda just stopped behind the glass partitions of his room and just stared through it. The every word of the song and the every thought she had while writing was relevant only for him. She was aware about her own heart by now and it was flowing with the sincere feelings towards him today more than yesterday.

"You are Amanda, right?" she heard a voice next to her and noticed the beautiful girl there.

"Yes, and you are Lora, right?" she asked with a smile.

"That's right. But what are you doing here?" she asked looking through the glasses and noticing Jay's presence there.

"I came to meet Jay but seemed to be he is busy right now. I was just looking at how they were practicing" she said trying to cover her excitement in the heart.

"Since we have met like this, why don't we have a cup of tea?" Lora said with a smile to her. Amanda followed her towards the cafeteria and sat in a corner table.

"Thank you" she said taking her cup in her hand.

"You are welcome. But why did you want to meet Jay?" she asked looking at her.

"My song has been selected for his singing. I wanted to thank him for selecting it" she said with a smile. Lora felt bit odd about it.

"Really?"

"Mmmm, today is a pleasant day for me" Amanda said with a beautiful smile. Her dimples were showing off through her cheeks where Lora caught them in her glance.

"You have beautiful dimples, a lucky girl you are" she said.

"Thank you. But you are looking more gorgeous among everyone here" Amanda said the true feeling about her.

"Thanks but the person I want to notice it, haven't noticed it yet" she said sipping her cup of tea with a sad mood.

"Who is that stupid guy?" Amanda asked with a smile.

"Jay!" Amanda kept the cup on the table trying to cover her nervous emotions.

"What do you mean by?" she asked then.

"Since you know him as your room mate I am telling you. I think he is bit weird these days. Though sometimes he is with me, he is not totally with me. His mind is somewhere else. I think something wrong with him these days. Do you have any idea about that?" Lora asked curiously looking at her.

"Oh! I am sorry, I don't know anything about that" Amanda said in a broken voice.

"I don't think he can be with a girl until he cleared his mind. Something is bothering him for sure" Lora said once again. Silently Amanda sipped her tea without a word. Her heart was giving her clues that she knew something about that but just as Lora, she also was not sure about it.

"By the way, I think Jay is really caring for you, doesn't he?" Lora asked at once in the next minute breaking the silence.

"Care for me?"

"Yes, I heard you were in the hospital sometime back and he was so restless at that time. That's why I said like that" she said making Amanda giving facts to think and know more. Amanda smiled with her but excitedly. She felt that it was good for everyone if she just escaped from here.

"By the way, I think I need to go now Lora" she said taking her bag with her.

"Ahh! Is that so? Nice to meet you. But don't you meet Jay before you leave?" she asked.

"It's alright"

"Oh! I forgot, didn't I? Both of you can meet each other anytime at home" she said with a smile. Amanda replied with a smile for those words.

"Nice to meet you like this as well. I am leaving then"

She threw a nice smile towards her and stepped out from the table with a confused mind. She didn't want any more evidences to understand his heart and the gathering evidences from here and there were strengthened the clues she had about his behaviors.

'He said he doesn't feel anything with me and there cannot be any relationship between us. But what is this then? His caring! It was not only I felt even Maya and now Lora also has realized about it. Does he really think about me? Does he really think about me as a girl?'

She was aware that she was already confused about his heart but her heart knew exactly what was it.

'Do not make me fall for nothing Jay! If you feel just like me, then why don't you just say it to me? Why are you making me confuse like this?'

Amanda thought while walking towards the bus stop with confusion heart. She heard the tone of text massage in her phone suddenly. She took it from her bag and noticed it was from Maya.

'Ama, I thought a lot about what you were saying. I will meet you at night. Let's make a Chinese menu tonight. You know that I hate of peeling and cutting onions, so do them and ready...I will do the rest...See you my friend'

A smile came in Amanda's face with text massage. She was aware

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter