Episode 03

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Mr. Paande, this is the person I spoke to you"

With the introduction of Maya, Jay shook his hand towards the big boss of Bang Bang Music. In a nice morning having a cup of tea is much more encouraging for the day but Jay was not even in a mood for it. He was so excited.

"I am Jay Ranson. Nice to see you"

He said with a good expression. Mr. Paande kept his cup of tea on the table and stared from top to bottom of him. Maya and Jay sat at the table in the cafeteria which was on the third floor of the building.

"You better go for acting. You have good features for film industry"

He said at once making Jay surprised but he noticed that Maya was smiling. Maya knew already that big boss liked Jay with one glance. And she has already made him listened to Jay's voice in CDs.

"I love music and my dream is to climb high in the music industry and I wish you would assist me for it..." Jay answered with a smile.

"Tomorrow there will be an audition here. Come for it"

Mr. Paande said while standing up. Jay felt really surprised to hear those pleasant words. He straight away stared at Maya and noticed she was nodding her head towards him with a comfort.

"Thank you Mr. Paande," he said with a grateful smile.

"Maya has already told me about you and I have evaluated your profile. Come tomorrow and will take it from there" he said while putting his hands into his large size trouser pockets.

"And Maya, what about your composing? Is it ready? Jacky is waiting for your song" he asked turning towards Maya.

"It's almost done and by end of this week I will handover it to you"

When big boss left, Maya looked at Jay. His eyes were smiling and his face was really glad and joy.

"Can I hug you?" he asked at once with a big smile from Maya

"What? Are you crazy?"

"hahaaaaa... I know you would say the same... Anyway thank you so much, sis..." he said looking at her.

"You cannot escape from just a thank. Give me a treat"

"No problem... let's go..."

Jay stepped into a cool spot with Maya and he ordered two Cool ice coffees with Ice cream as per Maya's request.

"I will treat you better next time sis. I never forget the help you did for me" he said with a serious smile

"It's nothing Jay. Do your best!" she said with a smile.

"By the way, how is the new place?" Maya asked while sipping the drink. It was really tasty.

"Hmmm...good"

"And my friend?"

"Fine"

"Why so short answers?" she asked feeling a difference in his words.

"Do you want me to analyze and explain about your friend?"

Maya caught Jay's eyes at once. 'Something bad must have happened'she thought finally.

"No, I don't want because there is no one other than me knows about her. But your words and tone gave me something strange" she explained well.

"Well...Maya sis..... Your friend is good but I think she has a problem of getting angry for nothing. Always she is in an angry mood and her eyes are always cold... I don't know even at what point she will get blast me and I have never seen she is smiling..."

Maya laughed relaxing her body back into the chair. Her laugh made Jay strange but she laughed a few minutes continuously. He has started to see Amanda's true self.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked weirdly.

"Jay...Listen... you have been there just only one day. So don't judge people...and Amanda is not a cold person, the situation and the life she spends have confused her life a lot. You don't know anything so don't judge her"

Maya said seriously without a smile then. She knew she cannot reveal her best friend's life story to Jay even he is a close brother to her.

"I don't judge her, but I feel uncomfortable. I like to live friendly but she doesn't want" he complained.

"It's not she doesn't want...she doesn't know... She has no idea about the word of comfort...You will know when time passes..."

Maya's serious eyes said so many hidden things to him but he didn't want to get mess up with those.

"Leave it sis...I don't want to know... Today is a happy day for me and I don't want to ruin my mood remembering those things"

Maya surprised about his words. 'Amanda must have done something wrong to him. What if he leaves? Then how she is going to pay the rent? Stupid girl!'

"Everything will be alright with the time. You will not get a good place than there...It's closer to your workplace and the environment is also so peaceful" she said trying to convince him.

"Hmmm... know...And I like Alex... he is such a cute boy...I wonder what happened to him"

"Amanda doesn't want to talk about the past Jay. So I am also not allowed...therefore live in the present with them and sooner you will be friendly with her"

Maya said while drinking the last drop of her ice coffee.

"And there is something you will see in her where you don't see in others normally...." She said again making him curious.

"What is it?"

"Why don't you find out? If you will find out that will be the day she will be friendly with you"

Jay felt really curious and funny in him listening to Maya's words. He tried to think but it's hard. 'This girl is becoming interesting day by day' He thought playfully remembering Amanda's angry face.

"Anyway, thank you for the treat Jay..." she said with a smile finally breaking his dreamy world.

 

........................................

 

When Jay comes home the rain has already started today also. Those days always in the late evening to night it was raining continuously. He changed his clothes to a T shirt and a short and came to the living room and noticed that dinner was serving.

Amanda didn't look at him even and she was in her own world while serving the dished to the table.

'It's not she doesn't want...she doesn't know...'

He remembered Maya's words at once and looked at her calmly while slowly walking to the table and sat.

"Oh, it's raining....I love rain" While listening to the noise of rain Alex sat on the dining table.

"Me too..." Jay said rubbing his hair. Amanda came and sat next to Alex.

"But my sis doesn't like rain and she hates it" Alex said with a smile.

"Is that true Amy sis?"

"Mmmm...I don't like the rain" she said shortly while ready the plate for her brother to eat.

Amanda, Jay and Alex had the dinner in their new pantry. She was so silent while having the dinner. Alex used to talk sometimes and she was only answered them. Jay noticed everything but he didn't want to keep silent.

"Alex! Do you like music?" he asked.

"I love music..." the little guy said happily.

"Tomorrow I have an audition. Hope I will be selected." He said with a lot of hopes.

"Is that so? Wow! That's great. Wish you luck bro!" Alex wished him heartedly. But what Jay wanted was a wish from her but she didn't bother and she was in her own world while eating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter