Episode 25

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Maya! You are clever than I thought. I was the fool. I will meet you soon…”

With the text Massage Maya got to know that the police have done their job well. She felt happiness. She knew that something dangerous would come her way but she was glad thinking that the justice would happen for her friend.

“Hello…. Maya!” as expected she got the call from Amanda at the next second.

“Hi Ama! Where are you?” she answered while sitting on her bed.

“In front of your house” Maya stood up from the bed hurriedly and ran towards the door. With a beautiful smile Amanda was there.

“Come come… sit here” both of them sat on the couch.

“I know why you are here. I just got a massage from Glen” Maya said.

“Has he threatened you?” Amanda asked.

“Who cares Ama? He will meet me soon. What he can do? Anyway he may think that you have forced me to do it….” Maya said looking at her friend.

“Probably….By the way…Maya! He phoned me and threatened me too… I feel bit awkward anyway for something he said”

“What is it?”

“He said it’s easy to identify the enemy who is far more than the enemy who is very close… And he said weird things about Jay!” Maya listened with the curiosity.

“What did he say about Jay?”

“He said people have different faces and it goes with Jay as well. What is that meaning?”

“What nonsense?” Maya irritated.

“I think he is trying to make me and Jay enemy because Jay slapped him and I sued him. And even he tried to break you and me…..Don’t you think so?”

“You got a point. I think the same… Do not over think too much… he must be mad because his father got arrested….Just forget all and go shopping…I need to buy a Top to wear tomorrow” Maya said standing form the couch.

“Me too”

“Jay has seen you with your dirty apron and even in your pijamas… So, no need to dress as cute and sweet just because you go out…” Maya said winking an eye to her.

“Hey! Shut up and hurry up” Amanda said beating her back with a smile.

..……………………………….

Pretending to each other that they were strangers to outside Amanda and Jay seated in two different seats in the office luxury bus. Fortunately Maya also has joined with them and Amanda could have a half seat from where Maya was seated.

Just wearing a sleeveless white cotton shirt with buttons and with casual blue denim with a black cap, Jay was highlighting among the boys in bang-bang. All of them knew that after today everyone would be busy and no time even for breathing. Whilst singing songs and making jokes all of them were enjoying their ride. Lora also has come to her real nature wearing mini skirt with a skinny T-shirt. She has seated next to Jay and time to time her hands caught Jay making Amanda’s eyes sore.

For Amanda and even Maya’s surprise, Jay has not even thrown a glance towards Amanda but he was so much enjoying with others. Opening few bear cans they were shouting and singing throughout the ride. When it was the evening, they arrived at Sun-beach Hotel which was the largest of the town. The blue sky and the sea was kissing them each other when the golden sun was trying to hold its position trying not to go down letting the moon to shine in bright.

“Is he really pretending or is he seriously in a relationship with you?” Maya asked secretly to Amanda’s ears.

“I am also in a doubt by now” Amanda said bit angrily. She has already in jealous when he was enjoying with other without caring her.

At least from the moment she got in to the bus, he has not even said hello to her. Even now he was going to his room with his back pack and luggage even without looking at her.

Having a wash and wearing a pink colour short blouse with a white sweater and a denim short skirt Amanda get prepared to join with others. She tied her hair on the top as a ponytail and let few bangs come out over her forehead. Putting some lotion and wearing her relaxing slippers Amanda climbed down the stairs towards the restaurant area where all the others are enjoying.

Her eyes caught that Jay was coming towards the stairs while she was climbing down. A camera was in his hand. She was surely confirmed that he noticed her but passing her without a glance while looking at the camera he just climbed up the stairs. Amanda stunned at the spot and turned back and stared at him. Her heart hurt a little.

“Ama!” Noticing the entire scene there, Maya stepped towards her.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“I am not sure” Amanda said while joining with others till the dinner was finished. Gazing a glance towards Jay who was enjoying with other guys drinking and dancing Amanda walked towards her room with unpleasant mind after the dinner.

“Love quarrels…!!” Maya pitted Amanda’s shoulder while stopping at her room.

“Good night Maya!”

Amanda unlocked her room and stepped in to it. She was enormously glad when she got to know about the trip but by now she was not that much glad for coming here. He has not even thrown a glance towards her and even not a smile but he was enjoying with other girls and boys. She entered in to the room and lazily gave a foot shot to close the door. She just took off her sweater and hung it on the rack when she heard a sudden noise of open and close of her room door.

With a scare she turned back and stared. He was there locking her door inside. With widened eyes she just remained looking at Jay. In the moment she felt that she was alone there with him wearing just a sleeveless short blouse with a short skirt, her heart began to thump without a second.

…………………………………….

“Hello….I heard you all went on a trip. So bad not to invite me with you” Jay hurriedly stood up from the friends and walked towards the hotel lobby.

“It’s an official out” he said to the phone. He was able to hear Glen’s hilarious smile in the other end.

“You know what Jay! From the beginning I knew that you would become a threat to me…But you went overboard and even slapped me…Are your regretting about it at least?” he asked rudely

“Why should I regret?”

“Because you woke up the snake and hurt him. So what now the snake can do without biting you?”

“What do you mean by?” Jay asked while sitting in the corner sofa in the lobby. At once his eyes caught Maya and Amanda who were climbing the stairs towards their rooms.

“You, Amanda and Maya! What are three of you think? Do you think that you all are well planners? Hurting me and my family will not make me surrender but poisoned without a doubt. You all better remember that” he said making Jay waved.

“Glen! Look… I don’t understand what you are talking”

“My father arrested today morning. I just come back home from Police station” he said greeting his teeth.

“Listen Glen! If he has done a wrong then he can’t be hidden. There is a law in the country. You can’t hide from it”

“Are you sure about that? Then get ready to punish as well” Jay stood up from the couch at once.

“What? What are you talking about?” he asked with a shivering heart.

“I know you have feelings for Amanda. Though it was just a bet, through the process I know you fell for her….Am I right Jay?” he asked shaking his thoughts once again.

“What are you talking? Stop nonsense Glen”

“I have seen how you look at her and how you treat her…How you feel protective for her and how you want to have her for you…I have seen them clearly Jay! You can’t lie to me…I am an expert in this subject. But…Sorry my pal…I can’t let you to have her because from the beginning my eyes were with her….I told you didn’t I? I told you that I am going to grab her for me? Therefore, it is you who need to get down not me….” Jay listened to his words so carefully. He knew one day all would be revealed and hurt him the maximum.

“Listen Glen! She doesn’t have any interest on you. Let her live in peace. She has her own life style and it’s totally opposite from you…” Glen interrupted his talk at once.

“Jay! I know how to make a girl fall for me…if you have done the same, why can’t I? I am telling you now and listen to me carefully…. Just do not do anything with her…She is mine…and she will be mine…I am waiting till this legal matter get settled…..And do not forget about your career… you have just started it….Do you really want to vanish it just because of a girl? And please Jay! Do not make me the bad guy of this story…”

“Tell me only this…. Did you intentionally involve me with the bet?” Jay asked gritting his teeth with the hurt.

“You can think as you wish”

The line got disconnected just before he answered once again. He put the phone in to his pocket and sighed to the air while sitting in the couch.

‘What should I do? What will happen to us Amy?’ He thought while hurting his heart at its maximum.

‘Do I need to just let go her or Should I stick to her till the last moment of our separation?’ He covered his face from his hands and sighed once again to the air.

His mind reminded at once that she was heading to her room. He has not talked to her or even smiled to her throughout the day. He has waited endlessly tonight to see her secretly to everyone…but that refreshing feeling has become a painful and weighted one in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter