Episode 13

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finishing the rest of the bottle and letting him to forget everything, Jay has slept the entire night while Amanda was dreaming. Though he couldn't identify his own heart, the burden he felt and the wondering between real and fake were making him crazy already which has made him drunk till unconscious.

Jay woke up at late morning. He noticed that the doors and windows of the house have closed and he guessed that she must have gone out with Alex. He had a quick wash but he didn't feel hungry instead of a headache. But more than a headache his heart has weighted a lot. He sat on the bed with his guitar and started playing it but the rhythm got wrong most of the time. Though his fingers run through the strings, his mind couldn't run through the rhythm.

"What the hell!!!"

Keeping his guitar away, he took his phone in his hand.

He opened the destined video which would be the turning point of their life. From the moment he opened the bottle with her and to the point where she ran from him was perfectly captured there even with their voices. He kept the phone on the bed, just played it and started watching it just sitting in the mid of his bed like in a dream.

Up to the point where he kissed her lips, he watched with a shivering heart. His own inviting words and her crying words were awakening him once again. He felt he was feeling so cold and melting in his bones while watching it.

But he couldn't watch far from the instant where she caught his neck and his hair. At that point he felt his heart got stopped. Her reaction... her affection...and her movement with him has made the world around him stop right then.

'She....she felt it....she...she...enjoyed the same...like....like...me...'

He quickly pause the video and turned upside down the mobile on the bed. He covered his face from his hands when he felt he was about to go crazy.

'Beep....beep.....beep....'

He noticed Shane was ringing him at the next minute. He answered with a confused mindset.

"Jay! What happened?" The first question was like that from him.

"Happened what?" he asked carelessly.

"Yesterday... Did you make the move?" he asked again.

"What?"

"I hope alcohol helped you and so as her Ex-boy friend" He remained silent without telling anything.

"Jay! Shall we all meet at the bar? Let's finish the deal and get the price. Bring the video" Shane's words were so much enthusiasm in his ears which made him nervous a lot.

"Shane! I just woke up. I have a headache. I will call you later" he wanted to end this conversation as soon as possible which was so burden to him already.

"Headache? You have only headache, right? Why is that? Have you done something else, for you to feel more aches?" Jay didn't feel angry because he knew about his friend's mouth perfectly.

"Stop buls! I am hanging up" he disconnected the line.

He lay on the bed once again. 'What should I do?' he thought weirdly.

'Show the video to them.....? No....No.....No way..... How can I show something like this to some other?' he questioned from himself.

'If I don't want to show them, then why did I record it?' he felt like going crazy again.

At once he heard the noise of opening the front door. He knew it must be her. He jumped from the bed at once and slowly walked towards his door.

He took away the curtain of his room and entered to the living room. Amanda stopped her feet right there at the door step just the moment she saw his image.

"Sis! Why? What happened?" Alex asked curiously when he felt that she has just stopped.

"Go and rest now. Remember always what doctor said...ok..." Amanda said letting him go from her but her eyes didn't pass to anywhere except Jay.

"Did...Did... you go to hospital?" Jay felt his words were still broken. Sensing his presence there Alex found his hand and caught it freely. His face was cheerful than before.

"Jay bro! The doctors have found a donor for me" he said with so much of glad. Amanda slowly entered to the house and with a lowered face she walked passing both of them towards the kitchen.

"What? Really?"

"Yes, they said it was true and asked me to be safe more" A smile came in Jay's lips at once.

"That is wonderful. Is it really true? Wow.... Great...Alex..." he rubbed his hair. Jay let Alex to go to his room. He knew today was a great and joyful day for them. His eyes caught her image at the next second. More than the happiness, he felt the nervousness in his heart. Still she has not spoken with him. He walked towards the kitchen.

Amanda stared at him at once while drinking a glass of water. Their eyes locked again through the glass which has covered but in the next instant where both of them downed their faces at the same time.

"Is that true? Have they found a donor for Alex?" he asked breaking the silence.

"Hmmm" she murmured without looking at him.

"That is wonderful news" he said again trying to overcome the difficulty between them.

"Yes" Her voice and her words were so lower than ever. She kept the glass on the table and turned to go back to her room.

"Can....we....talk?" he asked hurriedly making her feet stopped right there. She glared at him and found his nervous eyes.

"I.....also think.....we should talk for sure but not here...... I will meet you outside after Alex sleep" She said looking at him. He knew already she was not a hanky-panky character whereas a forward girl.

"Where?"

"Anywhere not inside the house" Amanda answered.

"Ok, I will call you" Jay slowly walked away from her.

The silence and the atmosphere between them were really awful and awkward at the same time. The crush which was in deep corner of the hearts have not properly recognized by anyone except the guilt and the fright they felt. Amanda stared at the guy who was going away from her. Her eyes caught the pantry table and there space where yesterday he kissed her passionately. Even the memories were making her burned and nervous again and again.

She wanted to express her confused heart to someone but at least she couldn't express it in front of Maya, 'what she would think about me?' she thought sadly.

The news of donor was a bit relief in Jay's heart. 'She will be fine and happy with the donor news though she was not alright now because of me' he thought trying to fool his heart while going out.

 

.............................................

 

Jay sat on the bench which was on the pavement under the big red Rhododendron flower tree. Countless flower petals have fallen to the ground and he just kept staring at those emptily, how people were stepping on those petals without even caring for a second. No one has cared to avoid them though how much they were look so adorable. Everyone was busy in their world. He sighed.

He has not felt loneliness in his heart ever like then. He has never thought that he would feel like this after agreeing to the bet with his friends....Feeling like nervous....and at the same time.... Everything has started for the fun. This was not his first time of betting for things. He could remember how he bet with Shane for a date with Nikola at the beginning. But all those were really simple and he has not ever felt burden in his heart.

He sighed once again to the ground. It's getting cold bit by bit but he felt that he didn't have strength to stand up to go home. He knew he had to meet Amanda and he knew that she also wanted to speak to him. He guessed that for sure, she would ask him to leave the room and it made him sorrow without a reason.

"Jay!"

He raised his head with the voice he heard near him. He has already heard a noise of a taxi but he has not concentrated or interested for seen it. Maya got down from the taxi and asked the driver to wait.

"Maya sis!"

"What are you doing here?" she asked looking around the pavement. Seeing him just sitting in the bench as a lost one has made her stop and investigate about him curiously.

"Ahh!!Ahh!!! I....I just come for a walk" he matched his words with much of difficulty.

"Is that so? But you look so gloomy" she said looking at him.

"Gloomy! For what I should be gloomy? I am always fun and happy Jay, don't you know it?"

He asked standing up from the bench and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter