Episode 31

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You are not going to ask me to leave, right?” Glen asked sitting in the couch while throwing a glare at her. They were just arrived at her home after the painful conversation at beach. Amanda stared at him blankly and sat opposite to him.

“I need to be alone” she murmured without looking at him. Glen forwarded from his seat and caught her hands tightly at once with a smile. Like a sudden thundering and lightening, she looked at him with shocking eyes.

“Do not be shocked like this for my touch. Both of us are going to be a couple” he said with the same winning smile to her. A disgusting and sickening feeling felt within her. She hurriedly took away her hands from him. Glen laughed for her reaction making her surprised.

“I know what you did and I know why you did it. You wanted to hurt him but you never want to be with me. But sweetie, remember this, we have an agreement between us. We promised each other and agreed what we are going to give each other” he said with the same expecting smile.

“I know. But you know what, I hate you too, from the beginning I hate you. You are a part of the conspiracy. I never forgive you what you did” she said with her irritating expressions.

“Are you going to get the revenge from me too?” he asked jokily.

“Can’t I?”

“Of course you can. And then, the next day those pictures will be in internet” he said smiling hilariously.

“What? Do you have those pictures with you?” she asked shockingly with a scare.

“Yes. How do you think that I don’t have a copy of them?” he lied to her but she believed his words. She believed that Jay has shared the pictures with them.

“Amanda! From the moment I saw you, I began to like you. It’s not a joke. Just try a chance with me. You need to forget about him here in after. Use me for that” he said again catching her hands. Amanda stared at him weirdly and she looked at her own hands which were caught by him. She didn’t feel anything and she didn’t want anything from him.

“I don’t want to threaten you but let’s date. I will pick you tomorrow late evening. Let’s go to my villa and spend the day there” he said tightening her hands. Without saying anything, she remained just looking at him emptily. In fact, she felt like she was not going to care anything here in after emotionally.

When she was just sitting there blankly, Glen gave up her hands and stood up to leave. He too knew that she would need a time to be alone.

“I am leaving then…..” he said making her stand next.

Glen stepped towards her. Her face was so pale and like someone who has seen a ghost. It was totally emotionless but it was like a sky which was just before a rain. So dark and gloomy…

He came to her and caught her both shoulders. Amanda looked at him. ‘Won’t this would be the life here in after?’ Even thinking the same, was making her sickening and feeling like throwing up but she remained the same.

He slowly bent towards her lips. He wanted to kiss them and feel the taste of her. It was his desire from the day he saw the pictures of Jay and her. Amanda just stayed like a statue when he turned towards her. Her heart felt a shake at once thinking that he would be going to kiss her at any moment. The moments where she was kissed by Jay, ran to her memory hurriedly making her waved a lot. Just before he touched her lips, she turned away her head and signaled her dislike about it.

Glen knew what was happening. He straightened himself away from her and looked at her. Her face was just like about to cry. He stepped away from her placing his hands in to his pockets. He knew he will have the time in future.

“I will pick you tomorrow” he said while stepping away from her.

She even didn’t watch the way he was leaving. What she wanted was to be alone right now. She didn’t know what would be happened tomorrow in her life but today she knew that she took the most dangerous and risky step in her life taking the revenge from him by trading her life to someone else.

Her feet automatically stepped to the first room of the house. It was the room where he lived. She entered there and threw a glance around the room. They had memories to feel there. They had a lively life to sense there. Her feet were getting weakened and weakened while standing in the mid of room... She fell to the ground when it was hard to stand up anymore. The tears were begun to flow one by one. She cried. Her weep was just heard by the walls of his room but not anyone else until she heard someone’s foot steps behind her.

    

For a second she thought that it was him. She wished that it was him. When she was crying in the rain falling to the ground on the day when she broke up with Kevin, it was him who came to her and made her stood up and consoled her. It was his warmth which made her calm and peace. She wished that it would happen right now. When she was about to go insane with the memories and feelings, she raised her head and stared at the door.

“Amanda!!!” Kevin’s words came to her like in a dream. So, it was not him. It was just a wish.

‘I told him not to appear in front of me ever’ she murmured while looking at Kevin like a crazy. Kevin stepped in to her and held her shoulders bending towards her. He sat next to her on the floor and looked at her.

“Amanda!” he murmured again.

“Kevin…….!!!!!!”

“Yes……..tell me…… I am here to listen to you” he said touching her hand.

“Kevin………….!!!!!!” She murmured once again while weeping.

“Tell me Amanda!” he said again tightening her hands.

“I…….I……….I….miss him……..I miss him a lot” she murmured when the tears were freshly flowing.

“Amanda!”

“Yeah……….I know……I know…. I should have been glad and satisfy… I should have been pleased to see hurting him like that…. I wanted to make him suffer for what he did to me but still………..I miss him……. I hate this feeling but what I should do…………I miss him like a hell…………”

She wept like a child in front of him. He was speechless. He never knew that she could love someone else this much.

“Cry….cry as much as you want…. It will make you comfort”

    

He said rubbing her hair gently. He took his phone and texted Maya to come there urgently. He guessed that Maya would not know anything about this yet. He was scared to make her stay there alone tonight.

Amanda’s cries were repeating in the walls continuously. She was like about to go insane. Till the moment Maya visited her, she cried brokenly in the presence of Kevin.

…………………………………

Maya woke up with the sunshine which was directly come in to the room. She came in her senses that still she was in the floor of Jay’s room. She remembered how Amanda refused to go back to her room and how she ended up with her staying and sleeping there on the floor when Kevin left them.

Maya’s eyes caught the girl who was just sitting there keeping her chin on her knees while leaning to the wall. She dragged herself towards her and touched her hand.

“Ama!” she called her noticing how pale her face was.

“Go home Maya…Do not suffer because of me.” Amanda said without looking at her.

“Listen! I will not leave until you come to your senses. You are not in a right state of mind” she said strictly looking at her.

“I know”

“Just think a way to escape from this stupid engagement with Glen” Maya said making her stare at her this time. Amanda looked at her best friend blankly.

“Just imagine Ama! Do you think you can date that bastard? What is this? Why did you do something foolish like this?” Maya asked again.

“I cannot date anyone else. My e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter