Episode 40

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jay!” he stopped his feet with Maya’s voice. He sensed that she has seen everything was happening there. He has just stepped out from the house.

“Sis!” he walked towards her slowly. After all she was someone who was respected by him a lot. Knowing that she saw their kiss and affection with Amanda, he truly sensed embarrassed in front of her.

“I think now I know why Amanda couldn’t refuse you ever” Maya said looking at him with a light smile.

“What do you mean by?” he asked curiously.

“You know how to make a person awaken” Maya said with a smile. He felt proud after all and smiled to the ground.

“She is mine. Whatever happens she is mine” he said looking at her determinedly.

“I know. I can see it from your eyes”

“I am leaving now but I will come back to her soon” he said to her.

“Jay! Actually! You know………..” he interrupted her words at once.

“I know sis………I heard everything what you talked before I arrived” he said looking down.

“Are you alright?”

“I am not. How can I be alright when I heard something like this? But whatever it is I am not going to let her go away from me. I wanted to make sure that she would not give up on me because of any reason. That’s what I said to her. I will sort this out. I will find him and make him know what he should do know.” He said continuously.

“I am proud to know someone like you! But I am doubtful about Ama…She is not someone just surrendered to anyone”

“She has already surrendered to me… Don’t worry about that” he said with a light smile.

“Really……..”

“Please take care of her. And if you can please inform to HEALING HOME as well”

“I will do that, don’t worry. Call me for anything….” Maya slowly stepped in to house when he left the premises.

………………………………….

‘Wait for me……..I will come to you soon’

His words were still repeating in her ears. She knew those were not just words but he meant. She just sat on the spot in the floor when he left a while ago and still she was there. It was like a dream to her…… She escaped from him when she got her memories and tried to hide from him…but what happened at last? She surrendered….But can she truly surrendered to him knowing what she faced with that bastard?

Amanda held her head with her both hands. She felt like going insane for a moment. She noted a foot step from front door.

“Maya!” Maya noticed the helpless eyes of her friend. She came to her and knelt down in front of her.

“What should I do now?” she asked helplessly.

“What do you want to do Ama?”

“You know…. This is not a simple thing…” Amanda whispered looking at her.

“Listen Ama! Don’t break him anymore. Whatever happened, it was in the past…. It’s not your fault….”

“Why not? It’s my fault Maya. I wanted to get the revenge from him, so I used Glen and then he used me” Amanda said helplessly.

“Jay did a wrong to you. You did a wrong to him. And all those were in the past. You must give up all those and face the present…” she said determinedly looking at her friend.

“And I know you too want to be with him” Maya said again with a smile.

“What?”

“I saw both of you. I waited outside without disturbing” she said with the same smile, Maya was able to see the embarrassing red cheeks of her friend.

“Did you see?” Amanda asked looking at her smiling eyes.

“Mmmm…. Even remembering it, I feel Goosebumps” she said trying to change her mood and being funny.

“Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Amanda shouted with her blushing face.

“Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Both of you should have gone to the room and do anything. I can’t help when you both behaving passionately in the living room” she tried to .

“Stop it Maya”

“I really envy for you. I too really want a boyfriend who kisses me until I faint” Amanda laughed this time highly. Joining to her, Maya also laughed joyfully.

“I have not fainted” she said while laughing with her.

    

“I see it now……” she laughed looking at how Amanda was sitting in the floor.

“No doubt you surrendered to him after that kind of an intensive kiss” she was teasing her again and again.

“Hey!!!!!!!! Stop it… I am going for a wash” Amanda said trying to stand up from her but Maya caught her hand and made her sat on the spot again.

“Ok……….ok………I stop…. Then tell me…what he said?” she asked

“He said he would be back soon…So, wait for him” Amanda said in a light voice.

“You are going to do as such, right?”

“I don’t know”

“Give in to your heart Ama! I am sure nothing has happened to you. If something has happened to you, as a girl you should have felt it..”

“I don’t know Maya… And he said, Glen is in the country…. Maya! I want to find him”

“That’s what he is going to do”

“No……..not him………I need to find him first…..I want to ask from him………I have so many things to ask from him………” Amanda said with a determine tone.

“Let’s give a try” Maya said giving her hand to her to stand up. She remained looking at her friend who was stepping to the room slowly.

Amanda sat on the bed for a while. For a moment she wanted to forget everything confused her. She only wanted to recall what happened a while ago with her lover again and again. She knew he made her in this way…feeling confused and insane……. his affection was so passionate for her. She lay on the bed freely. She wanted to dream about what happened with him after so long. Her girlish mind was so naughty and her feelings were so deep and mixed right then. She closed her own eyes and let her to restart reminding everything with him when she knew her feminine emotions were running in her veins…..

 

………………………………….

 

“Jay! Is this you?” Jay stopped his feet with the hearing of his name. He was walking towards the pavement while trying to stop a taxi. He has already contacted Taylor and they are going to find Shane as soon as possible.

He was able to recognize the gentleman behind him. He felt surprised to see him here but later on he sensed that he was in the office quarters of Bang Bang already where Maya stays.

“Mr. Paande!”

“It has been a long time” he said coming towards Jay.

“How have you been? I am sorry I didn’t contact you” he said politely.

“I am not a man who concern about the past when we have the present and the future” Mr. Paande said looking at him. He nodded his head.

“I saw the news in internet and news papers as well. You are still forming news Jay” he said placing his hands in to his pockets.

“It was an accident. I didn’t intend”

“Seem to be you are in a hurry. If not we can have a cup of coffee at my office” Jay knew he couldn’t forsake his humble request. After all he was the one who supported him to become a star though he ruined everything because of his stupidity.

“I am in hurry but I think I have time for you” he said politely.

Jay walked with him towards Bang Bang. It was the familiar place to him after the home. He noted still people were practicing here and there. He entered to Mr. Paande’s room and sat in front of him. The readymade coffee was served to him.

“Jay! What are you up to now?” he asked while sipping his cup.

“I am conducting music classes at my residence” he said calmly.

“Why don’t you join with us again?” he surprised.

“Huh!!!”

“It has been two years you left. It’s time for you to return” Mr. Paande’s strong voice made him surprised more and more.

“I ruined everything. How can I come back?” he said in a defeated manner.

“Youth always does mistakes. It doesn’t matter” he said giving the courage to him. Without answering he kept in silence.

“Think about it. If you agree, we can work together again” he said with a light smile. “And I have got a new project. They are looking for a new actor for their drama. If you like, I can introduce you to them” he said further.

“A drama?”

“Yes… as I asked from you at the first day, I still think that you have good looks for being an actor plus musician”

“Thank you for your compliment” he said politely.

“Think about it Jay. Let me know soon” he said finishing his coffee with a relax mind.

Jay stepped out from the room with a calm mind. He sensed a pleasant thought within him. He walked through the corridor.

“Jay! Is this you?” he stopped his feet with a familiar girl’s voice. He turned back and noticed her coming to him running.

“Hi…how are you Lora?” he said with a smile.

“It should be my question I guess” she said with a smile.

“Seem to be” he noticed that she was gleaming like before. A smile came to his face.

“Why are you smiling?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter