Episode 26

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a fresh start and with new manner Jay began his busy schedule with grand promotions. With the success he got from his first concert and adding the advantage of his handsome look and his attractive voice, he was travelling everywhere in the country with the promotional team.

It was bit a free time for Amanda and other song writers where they used to gather at office. Amanda could make new friends there and it was a blessing to her life joining to Bang Bang and felt this experience.

But the status of background of her life was still unknown to her. Every time possible she was closer to Jay specially when they are at home and even her disorder has not come out within this period. His movements and behaviors when he was with her were much more careful than she expected. In her imaginations, Jay was someone like who was hot blooded and trouble maker but when he was with her, he was a peaceful guy who made her heart fluttered all the time with his words and his lovely glares.

But for her surprise, like other guys he has not asked her to spend a night with him. They have exchanged touching moments with deep kisses but beyond that he has not gone with her nor has asked from her. Amanda could remember so well how Kevin was asking her to visit him at his house and inviting her to spend nights with him at hotel rooms. She was totally surprised about Jay and though it was like that a deep respect towards him and a bond which cannot be given up were tightening to her soul. All the time she was missing him and all the time she wanted to be with him. Sometimes she has wondered what has got in to herself to feel like that. The more he kept gap between them physically the more she wanted to be with him deeply.

Amanda was sensing and experiencing his love every day. Though he was away from home, he has not forgotten to contact her everyday and make her feel comfort. Though he was not with her at home most of the time now, her heart knew that he was only in to her and no other girl in his life though the most of the girls in the country has become a fan and began to like him... The letters and fan gifts were received to her place every day from Bang Bang and it was her who firstly unpacked them in front him. She could remember all the time how he was looking at her lovingly with full of emotions when she was unpacking those stuff with the jealous. He has not ever forgotten to hug her and kissed her, after she exposed her jealousy towards the fan girls. Knowing his heart was only with her, day by day missing him to the extent she couldn't bear, Amanda sensed the meaning of this life after so long.

She has not faced much trouble because of Glen during this period. Amanda has got to know that because of his father's incident he has gone abroad with the family after his dad released. The compensation she got legally was still in her bank account and she has not touched it yet.

Though Glen has gone abroad, Jay has knew clearly that he would come back so soon to the country and will cause damages to their relationship no matter what. Because just before he has left, the threat he got form him was not just simple words.

Since Amanda's mind was calm and cool, for the last three months, she has developed her skills as a song writer in high talent and even she has got help from her friends to find a donor to Alex. Today was her meeting with the doctor whom she got introduced by Nelu who was a close friend and the chief dresser at Bang Bang.

"Hello...Maya! I think finally the luck is with us" Amanda whispered to the phone happily coming out from doctor's room.

"What is it about Ama?"

"There is a donor for Alex" Amanda sat on the couch in lobby. She was still in hospital and this was the happiest news she got from recently. After a pleasant chat with Maya, Amanda dialed Jay who was out of town right then.

"Hello...Where are you? Are you busy?" she asked gently.

"Not at all... I am with the crew... the photo shoot ended just now" he said with a smile relaxing in the chair. Jay noticed that few staff of the crew was looking at him. Sensing that he was smiling like a love bird to the phone he turned the chair back in order not to notice to anyone his expressions.

"We found a donor for Alex" she said with a smile to the phone.

"Really? Is that true?"

"Yes Jay! I am enormously happy right now"

"Same here Amy! What a wonderful news! When they will do the surgery?" he asked with much more enthusiasm.

"I am not sure. They said that one of a patient who lives in abroad has accepted Alex to donor the eyes. The patient is in a critical situation as they stated. But in other hand, I feel that I should not be glad this much when it's concern about another person's life" Amanda explained.

"Let's pray for the best Amy! Do not worry...Everything will be alright" he said trying to calm her down.

"I too hope so Jay. I am going to school to pick Alex now. I will not expose this to him until the date of surgery will be confirmed"

"That's better. Tonight I come home." He said reminding her smiling face.

"Will you? I think today is full of good news" Amanda said happily.

"Seemed to be... I am seeing you after long time today. What will you give me?" he asked bit naughtily.

"What do you want?" biting her own under lip she asked. Her eyes were shining like stars even it was a day time.

"You!"

He whispered to the phone feeling his own nervous heart. A smile came to her face without a wait and her heart was filling with the happiness repeatedly.

"In your dreams!" she said hilariously to the phone.

"I am so tired to have you in my dreams for the entire last week... Let me have you for real"

Jay said with a huge smile in his face. He hurriedly noticed that again the staff was looking at him. Amanda blushed at once. She quickly got up from the seat and left from the hospital towards the bus stand before someone notice her blushing face.

"Bad Guy" she murmured with a smile.

"Ok...Then...See you at home Amy!"

"See you soon!"

Amanda hung up the phone with a cool mind. Her mind was so calm and peace these days. Her heart was expecting to see him as soon as possible. Missing him like this something she has not imagined ever.

While travelling, her eyes caught an image at once who was standing near a shop. Immediately she recognized that male view. 'Is that him? Oh! He is back...' She murmured to herself.

....................................

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Lora stepped towards him with a smile. After having a drink together on the day of the concert, He was aware that she was much closer to him than before. He wanted to try his lottery.

"I came to see a beautiful girl" Shane said putting his hands in to his pocket.

"Have you met her?" Lora asked with the same smile.

"Yes, she is here, just in front of me now" both of them smiled with each other.

"Lora, I came indeed to invite you for our gathering" he said stepping out from Bang Bang with her.

"What is it?"

"Let's join to my friends. Actually my brother has come back. So Taylor and I are going to throw a party to him"

"Sounds good" she smiled.

"Get in" Opening the door of the taxi he threw a heartwarming smile to her. Sitting next to her Shane placed his hand on the top of their seat without touch her. Noticing his motive, a smile came to her face. She stared at him directly with the same smile.

"You like me, right?" she asked directly. His facial expressions were automatically changed in to embarrassment. Finally he smiled.

"You know what Shane, I was never in a serious relationship with anyone nor I wanted to have something like that. But after I met Jay, I wanted to try for it. But you know what, indirectly but clearly I got rejected from him...So I am not interested about boys these days" She said with a light smile in her face.

"I too do not understand truly what happened to him at once...But Lora you know what, being in a serious relationship will make you feel suffer more than you think...Why do we want to tight ourselves with that kind of a thread?" Lora smiled to him.

"Do you think so?" she asked

"Yes"

"I heard the same words from Jay so long back" she said blankly.

"Do not think much, let's enjoy ourselves and be happy while living. This is not an age to be depressed."

Shane said placing his hand around her shoulders at once. She didn't deny or accepted. She just smiled with him.

.....................................

"Is this your new girlfriend?" He was sure that she was someone who connected to Jay closely. Glen asked looking at Lora thinking like the same.

"I have no problem for thinking like that, what about you Lora?" Shane asked looking at her.

"Let's say like that only for tonight then" Lora said with a smile.

"Shane...You have a good eye" Glen murmured to him.

"I have better eyes than you after all" He said hilariously noticing his frowning.

"Didn't you invite Jay?" Glen asked at once.

"He must have spent the time with that girl somewhere"

Without a break words slipped from Shane's mouth. He just got to realize what Taylor told him earlier not to reveal that secret to anyone. Lora's face got withered at once and opposite to that Glen's eyes began to gleam.

"What did you say?" He asked curiously. Shane kept in silent drinking his glass.

"Shane! I asked something from you" he said once again.

"You know about Jay! What he meant was he must have spent his time with some blonde girl" Taylor jumped and answered.

Glen got some meaning from their words and behaviors. He sensed that so many things must have happened during past three months.

"He is dating Amanda. He lives with her at the same house. Isn't it too much?" Lora said suddenly making everyone stunned.

"Lora!" Taylor shouted.

"Oh! Is that so? Is it what happening right now?" Glen asked looking at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter