Episode 42 - Final Episode

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning was already there. It has been few hours when she flew away from his arms. A smile came to his lips even without opening his eyes. The greedy of making her belong to him was digging him already. It was not that he was not able to initiate anything with her but he really wanted her to have a peaceful mind when she was with him. Further, when their good friend was sick in the next room.

He opened the eyes and checked the time. It was around six thirty in the morning. He hurriedly got up and ran to the bathroom before the girls would wake up. He just washed his face and placed some tooth paste in his finger and brushed his teeth and washed himself within two minute and ran back to the room.

‘I am so quicker than I imagine’ he muttered while wiping his face with her towel. Opening the curtains and windows he let the wind blows in to the room. It was refreshing. He put on the shirt which was in the rack and started buttoned it standing at the window.

“Excuse me” With the unknown voice his stare threw out. ‘Holy God !’ ‘Bad luck !’ A security officer was there. His eyes got widened.

“I didn’t see you coming today morning. When will you come inside?” he asked looking at him. He felt confused and stoned.

“Ahh! Well!!! You were not there when I was entering” he said shortly. But that face was doubtful totally knowing something was fishy.

“Can I see the Madam?” he asked letting him know that he would not let this go soon.

“Sorry, she is bit sick now” Jay said with a hope of making him leave but he was wrong.

“I’m sorry too but can’t help. As rules, I want to see her. I will come from the front door” He left. What the hell!!! Oh !!!! Stupid!! Stupid!! Now what? He was like a fish out of water.

‘Knock………….knock………….knock…………’

He heard the sound of knocking. His heart started to beat with the embarrassment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maya woke up with the door knock. She noticed Amanda was still sleeping next to her. Thanks to her, now she was feeling alright. She got down from the bed and placed her slippers when Amanda woke up with her movements.

“Someone is knocking the door. I will see. You sleep” she said while walking towards the living room. Amanda wrapped herself with the blanket again. It was few hours ago she could catch some sleep. Her heart was so naughty throughout the night which made her lost her precious sleep all the way.

‘Holy God! Jay!!!!’

At once her sleepy mind cracked. He was there at the next room. Has he wakened up? Who was knocking the door? She, without a second to pass, jumped from the bed at once. Even without placing the slippers and with the messy morning hair, she ran from the room to the small living room.

“Yes” Maya has already opened the door and start talking.

“Madam, sorry to disturb you but the gentleman in your house was a stranger to me. I didn’t notice his arrival here. Can you please confirm the situation?” he asked politely.

“What? Gentlemen?” Maya was like someone who just woke up after a century of sleeping. She couldn’t find any clue. She hurriedly turned back with foot step behind her.

“Hi…”

With the total and utmost embarrassment Jay waved his hand to her with a smile. A sudden smile came to her face where she noticed Amanda who was wrapping the curtain of her room around her and remaining looking at her.

“Ahh! You mean this guy?” she asked from security officer.

“Yes, madam”

“Don’t worry. He is my cousin brother. He came today dawn. You were not there at the gate at that time” she said politely looking at the officer.

“But madam, I was there all the time”

“I didn’t see you there. Because I too went to the gate to welcome him” she said confidently. Now the officer was like someone woke up after a century. He was unable to imagine how that could happen. ‘What’s going on?’

“I think your problem was solved. Then, thank you” she politely escaped from him and closed the door with a smile. Then she turned back to both of them.

“I think both of you owe a long explanation to me” she said crossing her arms like a boss.

Like kittens, Jay and Amanda came forward and stood before her. With the standard hair band in her wrist, Amanda tied her messy hair with it embarrassingly. Maya’s face was so serious right now. She noticed how much they were embarrassing in front of her. She noticed how her friend’s fingers were tangling with each finger her own.

“In fact, I came in late night. And you were sleeping and then I got to know that you were sick. So I thought to greet you in the morning without disturbing you. I am sorry…I am at my fault” Jay said looking down the floor. Maya looked at Amanda then.

“Maya! Actually that’s what happened. What he said was the truth. I am sorry. Since you were sick, I didn’t bother you” she said with the same lowered face. It was like a legal court there. The culprits have come forward to the Judge and confessing…

“So……..that means, when I came to your room asking the tablets, at that time too he was there, right?” she asked being the judge.

“Maya…Actually what happened was……….” Maya interrupted.

“So the answer is yes. Right Jay?” she asked from him this time

“I am sorry. I am at my fault” he said remaining the same lowering head. A smile came to Maya’s face seeing her friends embarrassing each other but she pretended her facial expressions for a tough mood.

“Seem to be I have badly interrupted you two, yesterday night” she said with an evil smile in her face this time. Both of them stared at her shockingly. More than Amanda, she noticed how Jay’s was getting red in his face.

“No...No… It’s not like that sis. Actually it was not like that” he said waving his hands reacting ‘no’ with serious facial expressions.

“Then what was like that Jay? Tell me more…….” she asked embarrassing him totally.

“Maya!”

Amanda interrupted this time without being able to see how he was getting embarrassed in front of them. Her heart was saddened seeing how he was trying to settle the situation but she knew about Maya already. She would never let go this until she would tell her each and everything in little details.

“Talk to me. Come here” Amanda caught her hand and dragged her to room. With a smile Maya walked with Amanda looking at Jay’s blushed face. She knew already that something must have happened.

“I am so sorry. I didn’t intend to hurt you. When you came to room I didn’t know what to do. So I asked him to hide…, believe me” Amanda said sitting in her bed next to her.

“I am not hurt. I am just curious…” she said winking an eye to Amanda.

“What? Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” she yelled this time. Maya’s naughty smile was making her aware that she would have to answer so many embarrassing questions from this moment onward.

“Ama! What happened?” she asked getting closer to her and punching her arm.

“Nothing happened” she looked away.

“Don’t tell me to believe that. When a girl and a boy were alone in a room, sharing a bed and yet nothing happened….? You really want me to believe that?” she asked naughtily.

“Heyyyyyyyy…. Stop teasing me. So… you have got another winning card in your hand” Amanda said in a defeated manner. Maya laughed to her words.

“I think I have done a fatal mistake yesterday becoming sick. I can remember faintly that you left me in the mid of night… Am I correct?” she asked with a hilarious smile in her face. Amanda’s ears got redden with her question. She didn’t know what to say.

“Mmmm… correct” she said in a lower voice. Maya bent towards her eyes and tried to dig the secrets she was trying to hide.

“Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?” Amanda yelled to her.

“I am envy for you”

“There was nothing to envy”

“Hey….”

“Why?”

“Did you guys do it?” she asked jokily but full of curiosity.

“Do what?” with redden face Amanda asked looking at her smiling devil face.

“You know what….. Ding! Dong! Bell!!!!” she smiled to her loudly.

“Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy… Maya stop it…He might hear you…”A smile released from Amanda’s face hearing how she said that.

“There was nothing happened. It’s the truth, I left you in the mid of the night. That’s right…it’s because I was remembering him and thinking what he was doing. I just wanted to check whether he was sleeping comfortably. But you were so important to me… not only to me… to him as well… he asked me to return to your room and take care of you… So don’t imagine anything” she said trying to be much shorter and sweet.

“You visited him in the mid of night and then he asked you to just leave….and you want me to believe it…huh?? What a joke? Tell me at least you guys kissed” she said with shining devil eyes. She knew her friend was recalling things in her mind…though she was not answering her. A gentle smile came to Maya’s face. She took her friend’s hand.

“Hey………….”

“What now?”

“Girl! You are blushing now… And it says everything to me…” she said with the same big smile. Amanda smiled to her making her knowing how happy she was.

“Once again sorry for interrupting yesterday like that. But when I remember what I was talking to you at your room regarding him when you were about to change your clothes, even now I feel like goose bumping.. See my hand…” Maya spread her hand towards her saying such.

“Of course… you were such a silly devil yesterday. I was like a fish out of water…” Amanda said looking at her smiley face.

“Then… how did you change? Did you change in front of him? Really?” she asked newly refreshing.

“Are you crazy?”

“Then?”

“He is not someone like that”

“After all he is a guy Ama. Don’t forget that. Whatever it’s I bet that he anyhow looked at you……” Maya laughed to her. Amanda knew this conversation would never go to end. So, she stood up.

“Enough…right?” she said standing up.

“You wait here. I will go and see Jay first. He should have known his place first” Maya stood up making Amanda sat there.

“Heyyyyyyyy… don’t make him awkward. It’s me who let him in and made him slept there” she said pleadingly.

“Oh! Really……… Now the things are coming in to light” she said while walking towards the living room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After a load of questions and embarrassment finally Maya let both of them to be alone. It was a joyful day for her. Just looking at her friend’s blushing face, she was able to tell how much she was happy right then. The owner of that happiness was him. Maya loved both of them as her siblings. Knowing that they were in deep love, she wanted to reunite everything for them.

Amanda hurriedly dressed up. She sat in the dressing table and started to doll her up when Jay came to the room. With a red short-sleeve top with pair of black jeans was her selection for today with a high ponytail.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked noticing she was dolling her up.

“Give me one minute” she said without looking at him. With a smile, he remained in the door step looking at her. Whatever it is, how much it was embarrassed, the incident happened today morning by caught to Maya was really joyful in his memory. Maya has already gone out letting them to have their time with themselves.

Both of them got in to a taxi and travelled to the said destination instructed by him.

“I am going to sign the contract in next month for the new drama” he said taking her hand while travelling.

“Really? That’s sounds so good.” She said looking at him smiley.

“Mmmm… before that I want to settle my life with you” he said in a serious voice. Amanda looked at him. His face was serious.

“Settle your life with me?” she asked curiously.

“Mmmm… I badly want to settle down with you” he said again with the same serious but smiling eyes to her. She sensed something stuck in .

“Sir, here we come” with the words of taxi driver they came to the real world. His words were so much touching in her heart. She wanted to ask more and more but now she has to follow his step. Jay paid him and got down from the taxi with her.

“Where is the house? This is just a junction” she said noticing that they have just got down somewhere in middle. But seeing the green environment out there, her heart was peaceful totally.

“Let me guide you” He came behind from her and closed her eyes.

“Jay!” Noticing his action she startled

“Believe me. I will never let you fall” His confident words heard from behind. He guided her towards the small bent and walked few meters with her and then stopped.

“Don’t open your eyes till I tell you” he said taking his hands out when she nodded her head with a lot of anticipation. He made her in the right direction and threw a happy sigh to the air.

“Now, open your eyes Amy!” he said. Amanda opened her eyes slowly. A brilliant white giant two story house was there in front of her eyes. With joyful widened eyes she remained looking at it.

“Jay! This house! Really? Is this your new house?” she asked shockingly looking at him.

“Our house Amy” he said with the same shining smile to her. With bright eyes she stared at him.

“Let’s go in” he said taking her hand with him. With a smiling face and a beating heart she stepped in to this new world with him. He stopped at the main door where she noticed a big red ribbon waiting to be cut and open. He took a small decorated scissor from his pocket and gave it to her.

“Me?”

“Who else? It must be done by the lady of my life” he said giving the scissor to her.

“Let’s do this, both of us” she said looking at his handsome face. He nodded his head and came behind her, placed his hands around her shoulders while catching her hands to support her to cut the ribbon as she wanted. Within his embrace, Amanda pointed the scissor to the ribbon and cut it and let them opened it when the happy tears were counting to her eyes. He slowly got away from her and clapped proudly.

He took her hand and spread her palm towards him and kept something in there. She stared at it and noticed that it was the Key of the house. With a smile she looked at him.

“Please check in madam” he said like a hotelier bending towards her.

With the beautiful smile, she put the key in to the key hole and opened the door. Those eyes were flowing with the joy….Both of them joining their hands together entered to the house when there were no words to express their happiness in the heart.

Through the large living room they stepped in every room and every area of the house together. The colour white has given a peaceful and cool look in everywhere and large windows were giving a massive look in the green environment. The kitchen, the dining area, the corridors, the rooms, they knew that there will be so much memories with them in near future.

They climbed the stairs to the upstairs and walked towards the beautiful balcony there. She stopped at the half wall of the balcony and threw a glance towards the entire view out there and leaned to the wall just staring at him. His face was overflowing. His eyes were shining like stars. His dazzling smile which always makes her heart nervous was there. She knew he wanted to say something to her.

“It’s beautiful Jay. It’s awesome, believe me” she said attracting to the house and the atmosphere.

“I am glad you like this” he said with a smile. “Amy!!!!” he whispered again after few seconds passed.

“Mmmmm…”

“I don’t have much in my bank account. I don’t belong anything as properties. Even this house is for sixty months rentals which I need to pay back as a lease. I have received a proposal for the drama and got the job in Bang Bang freshly but I will have to work hard to come to a better place. Right now, I am just a common man who owes nothing but you and a job.”

Amanda remained looking at his serious face which was unbearable sensitive right then. Her heart was filling with the love she had for him weighting her heart.

“Jay!” she whispered when her silence was unbearable to her even.

“Even knowing the facts, just as you checked in to this house, will you check in to my life as well?”

He asked taking her both hands from him. The green fresh wind was blowing through them with blessings. She saw the anticipation counted in those two eyes.

“I think……….you are proposing to me now” she said with a beautiful light smile.

“Yes, I am…Will you marry me?” he asked then tightening her hands with his fingers. A counted joyful tear just left from her eyes. His confession and his proposal were too much sensitive to bear.

She stepped towards him, breaking the gap between them, placing her arms around his neck, she hugged him tightly.

“I will. I will Jay. Let me check in but no check out ever…” she whispered while hugging him tightly. With a beautiful smile he hugged her back. The happiness was overflowing through their hearts when both of them closed their eyes and felt the moment within them.

“Don’t you think the house is too big for both of us?” she asked while hugging and staying the same.

“Down floor is for our kids and the upper floor will be for us” he said to her ear without waiting a second. A smile came to Amanda’s face with a shiver in her heart.

“Since when, did you start to dream?” she asked.

“Since the day I lost you” he said kissing her nape lightly. A chill passed through her like electricity.

“I want to grow old with you and with our kids in this house Amy. Will it be possible?” he asked again emotionally tightly holding her.

“Since it’s you, It’s possible my love”

He closed his eyes within her embrace. It was the perfect warmth he wanted in this life. After his mother, she was the first and would be the last girl who made him feel love and caring to a person once again. May be it was the ultimate thing he wanted when he started to live with her at first but he was just a playful boy who just knew how to make fun from others but now… he knew what was the most important thing in the life for him to smile….

They were there just like that for another ten to fifteen minutes without turning away from each other until they heard a noise of a horn of a vehicle.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

“Oh No! I will have diabetic so soon….You two are just so sweet….” With the words of Mrs. Ranson Jay waved his hand from the balcony towards the vehicle while hugging her. Amanda started at the coming visitors surprisingly escaping from his arms.

“Jay!” He noticed the surprise in her face.

“I invited all of them. After all it’s a house warming party girl…!” he said with a big smile. Hurriedly both of them climbed down the stairs.

Maya entered to the home sweet home with Mrs. Ranson following with another familiar visitor.

“Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“My Sister” Alex ran towards Amanda and hugged her happily. It was the first time he saw her after she recovered.

“Alex! How?” Amanda was loss at words.

“Maya sis contacted me and told me everything. You have no idea how much I am pleased see you like this” he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter