Episode 30

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As stated, Jay were about to leave home today. He has packed his all belongings and was ready to leave. He kept all luggages in the living room and came to kitchen where Amanda was.

“Amy!” he called her name staying behind her. Like robot she turned to him.

“Here it is” he took her palm and kept the key of his room on it. Amanda stared at it once and looked at him next emptily… ‘He was going away….’ She felt it deep.

“Are you all packed?” she asked. He felt the unfamiliar tone of her words. It was not the warm voice of her towards him anymore.

“Yes. I am ready to leave” he said straightly staring at her eyes. For a moment, their eyes locked with each other. Jay got closer to her catching her hand.

“Wherever I am and with whoever I am, you are the one in my life. Please do not forget it Amy”

He said looking at her. She smiled with him calmly. Noticing her silence and no reaction towards his leaving, he felt so depressed but he knew he wanted to tolerate it because this would be the time which he would receive the punishment from her.

Though he felt like hugging her and kissing her since it was the last day of them living under one roof, he didn’t initiate for it. Instead of that he gave up her hand and walked towards his luggage in the living room.

The man of her life to whom she loved crazily was about to leave from the house but she knew this would not just leaving from the house but from her life as well. Standing at the same position, she just stared at him who was about to leave. She wanted him to leave from this house when it was so hard for her to bear his presence but…………. Right now….when he was about to leave like this, she felt her legs were getting weakened with the crushed heart. For the last time, she wanted to hug him dearly and if possible kiss him hard but her hurt thoughts were preventing her for going for it.

“Jay!” at last just before he stepped out from the main door, she called his name. With the sudden call, he stopped his feet and turned back. Amanda stepped in to him.

“Amy!”

He murmured when she just stopped right in front of him. Her eyes were begging him to hug her but she was just remained the same without doing anything. Jay gave up the handle of the luggage and broke the gap between them. He placed his hand around her shoulders and dragged her in to his warm chest for one last time.

Amanda closed her eyes within his embrace. She wanted to feel this warm for the very last time of their relationship. The youth and the warmth of him were making her young heart beat as every day.

“For loving me like this, thank you and for everything I did wrong, I am sorry Amy”

He murmured while hugging her. She heard his words so clearly but she didn’t respond. Instead of that she slowly stepped away from him.

“Take care. I will see you on Monday at press conference” she said with a calm smile looking at him. Jay nodded his head and rubbed her hair gently.

When he left the house Amanda came in and just sat on the couch in the living room. She felt so lonely. Taking her both legs on the couch, she kept her chin on her knees and sighed. The days ahead of them were so unclear but she knew what she would be going to do…Will it be the worst?

…………………………………

It was the press conference day. With prior announcement, several top rated media were gathering there. Specially, it was exciting news for them.

Mr. Paande came with Kevin who was Jay’s main sponsor. Kevin was bit disappointed about the scandal but knowing that he would be going to deny it; he was alright with the time.

When the time was closer for the commencement of the conference, Jay entered to the conference hall with Lora. All the cameras and recorders were focused towards him.

Lora came first to the microphone and greeted everyone. She was beautifully dressed like a professional today.

“Good Morning to all of you. I am Lora Michel. With regard to the scandal which was all over in the internet and in media, I would like to deny all it and free from every disgrace. Jay Ranson and I are co-workers and friends in our personal life and we are not in any other relationship. This is my statement and Thank You for coming here. Further, I am sorry I am not going to accept any queries”

As expected and agreed, Lora denied all the charges and it was a great statement from her side. Mr. Paande was pleased to hear those words and he waited for Jay’s statement next.

“Good Morning to all. I am Jay Ranson. I think Lora confessed everything and I too agree with her without a doubt. We are co-workers and friends. I deny all the charges and want to free from any scandal here in after because it will affect adversely to me. I hope you would correct the mistakes and clear our names since we both are denying this scandal jointly.”

Jay noticed the satisfied face of Mr. Paande and Kevin in the front seat. Media was not that much happy knowing that they have lost a juicy rumor.

“Mr. Ranson, We accept your statement but are you in a relationship with some other woman?” Jay smiled to the reporter dearly.

“There is one more thing I want to reveal to the world”

Without stepping down from the stage, he started again. He checked his watch and knew that Amy would be here in another minute as he asked her to do. He wanted her to appear on time and hear his confession about their affair. Though he knew that this relationship would not be going to work out as he wished, he wanted to confess things in this way and after this he would tell her everything about the bet and accept whatever she would do personally.

“Please go ahead Mr. Ranson”

Media was so much curious with his continuous speech. They sensed that something juicy would come to light today. But Mr. Paande’s and Kevin’s faces were not good. Even Lora was surprised about what he was going to reveal.

“In fact, Right now there is a woman in my life. She is the woman who has changed my life to the better. I know no one would reveal something like this but if I don’t reveal this under this situation, she will be hurt a lot. This is not a scandal but the life of me…”

He said calmly. His eyes were waiting for her arrival from the main door eagerly. Mr. Paande and Kevin stood up from the chairs and so the Lora.

“Jay! What do you think you are doing?” Mr. Paande shouted from the spot where he was without being able to figure out what was happening.

“I am sorry Mr. Paande. I didn’t intend to work this out like this but I can’t deny about my relationship when the time was like this. It will hurt her if I refuse the truth in this moment”

He said making Paande shocked. Paande shut his mouth. He was aware how the media was reacting. Jay’s love for Amanda was just foolishness in his eyes.

“Mr. Paande, calm down” Kevin murmured to his ear.

“Mr. Ranson, please go ahead. Please tell us the name of her and any pictures?”

Reporters were impatient to know the story when Jay’s phone got a text massage. He hurriedly had a look at it. As asked, Amanda was there and waiting for his signal words to enter.

“This is her. Amanda Anderson. A professional song writer and a kind hearted lady in my life” Jay said pointing out his hand towards the main door. All the reporters were focused their cameras there.

But…….But……….But…………..

Yes……..she came………..she entered to the conference hall as he asked with a beautiful smile…and with a beautiful dress…..but she was not alone……… She was with someone else….her hand was tightening to someone else’s arm and both of them were smiling to each other.

“Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” his own words were repeating in his ear and no one could hear it.

“Glen!” Lora came next to Jay muttering like that.

Mr. Paande, covered his face with an irritation knowing what was going on. He knew this would be the end. Without waiting anymore, he left the hall in back door. Kevin was there, looking at Amanda’s smiling but revengeful face and Jay’s hurtful eyes time to time. Though he was not able to understand what was going on, he knew that this would be a tragedy in Jay’s career no matter what.

“Are you Ms. Amanda Anderson?”

“What is going on?” Who is this gentleman?”

“Mr. Ranson, I think she has cheated on you. Don’t you think so?”

Questions from reporters were flying here and there without a stop when Amanda and Glen were stepping towards Jay.

“This gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter