Episode 20

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look beautiful today" He opened the door of the vehicle as a gentleman for her to get in. Maya got in to the vehicle and buckled her seat belt with a shy smile. She adjusted her short frock from her hands with the same smile.

"Thank you" she said with a beautiful smile.

"I think I have already attracted towards you" Glen slowly caught her hand and kissed it while looking at her eyes. She was blushing heavily even to the point where her earlobes got redden.

They drove towards bit far from the town. Maya felt that it was a change of a plan.

"Aren't we going for the movie?" she asked curiously.

"I am so sorry sweetie, it was house full. But don't worry, today anyhow, we will be going to see a movie" he said apologetically with a smile.

"But how?"

"Relax yourself when you are with me Maya, don't worry. Dating means we trust each other, right?"

He asked catching her hand which was on her lap. The weight of his hand felt to her thigh making her anxious even more. She loved this moment. Though she has dated few years ago, it was not a success. But this guy was making her heart flutter with his words.

He stopped the vehicle in front of a beautiful villa but there was no one to see around.

"Where are we?" she got down while questioning.

"This is one of our villas which owns to our family" he said coming towards her.

"Huh!" as a girl, she felt a bit of shock at once.

"If you don't like it, then it's alright. We can go to another place" he said noticing her uncomfortable situation.

"No, it's not like that, I felt surprised" she said with a smile. Glen placed his hand around her waist and slowly pulled her towards him. The freshened scent of perfume was coming from his suit where he led Maya towards the villa with hopes. A few maids and a housekeeper came towards them and welcome them warmly.

.......................................

With the information confirmation for the suspect party for her accident, Amanda's curiosity about the next step which would be taken by the police was so high. She got a feeling of notifying Jay about this but she refused her own thoughts thinking that anyhow Glen was his one of close friend. But her curiosity and the gladness of catching the runner wanted her to spread this news to someone else and share. There was no other except her best friend who can trustworthy for her, so she dialed her few times.

But Maya has not answered the phone. Though Amanda dialed several times continuously she couldn't get in touch with her.

'May be she is sleeping or her phone is in silent mode'

She thought while sitting in the small chair in the kitchen yawning a little.

'Knock...knock....knock....'

She ran towards the main door with the continuous knock in it. 'Who is in this time?' she noted it has already passed eleven o' clock at night. Knowing that in this much late, Jay would not come home, she has cleaned and packed all the foods and pots in the kitchen already.

"Who is this?" she asked standing behind the door while wearing her over coat hurriedly.

"Open the door Amy!"

She stunned at once with his drunkard words. There was no one who called her in that name except him. She quickly opened the door and threw a glare towards the outside. He was there bending half holding the door frame. With the opening sound of the door Jay raised his head and looked at her. He felt that the already drunk alcohol was flowing through his nerves freshly. He wanted to see her...Truly; he wanted to see her badly... He straightened himself and stepped in to the house.

Amanda stepped back a little letting him to enter in while noticing he was drunkard tonight.

"Are you drunk?" she asked looking at him.

He kicked the door from his foot at once and it closed automatically. Looking at her curious and stunned face, he came closer to her. Amanda felt that her heart was pounding at once with his step but she remained the same just staring at him. He slowly caught her fingers in the hand making her stunned once again. The comfort he felt that day while walking holding her hand, ran to him right then without a second.

"Your hands are always so cold Amy!" he murmured touching them. Amanda's shocking eyes were spreading towards him.

"Jay!" she tried to ask something from him but he interrupted at once.

"What is wrong with me Amy? Can you tell me what is wrong with me?"

He asked standing in front of her. With his glare and his words she felt she was melting lightly inside her heart. His eyes were so confused but innocent in her sight. She slowly took back her hand from his fingers with a shivering heart.

"You are already drunkard. You better go and rest"

Without answering his question she simply whispered and turned back from him. Without letting her to leave from him, he quickly bent himself in front and caught her hand. He knew what was going on in his mind while he was staying with Lora. He was aware already that who was crossing in his mind even without letting him to cuddle with Lora.

With his hold, Amanda stopped her feet in the same spot. She felt that she was getting stoned in her body but without facing him she remained same turning her back to him.

Jay slowly pulled her dragging her hand towards him in her same posture. With two or three steps she stepped backward with his drag and she felt that her both upper arms were caught by his hands in the next second. She knew already, that she will not be able to escape from this if she let this to continue but...but...still....still....her stupid heart was not aware about the consequences anymore.

He broke the gap between him and her and slowly pulled her until her back touched his chest. Her loosen hair gave a magnetic fragrance in his nose where he just got closer to her holding her both arms tightly. He could hear his own heart beat loudly like never. The fluttering which he really wanted to feel from her has already begun in his nerves making him anxious a lot. With the feeling of going crazy with this madness of his mind, while closing his eyes, he slowly kept his chin on her shoulder dragging his fingers through her arms to the down.

The weakness in her legs and the thumping in her heart have not stopped even for a second. She felt her shoulders were trembling lightly with the touch of his chin on her shoulder. His sigh and breaths felt on her neck downward and it made her felt chills running through her spine.

The feeling she wanted to feel, the regrets she felt seeing Lora and Jay together which wanted to erase and the frozen emotions with his touch which she wanted to experience after the moment she let him to kiss her back then, were gathering and counting in her mind. More than everything she felt something new. It was that not only she, even he was feeling something within him silently throughout this period of time.

"Jay!" gathering her maximum effort and best courage, she opened .

"Hmmm..." Like in a dream he muttered.

"Let me go"

She whispered again in a voice which only could be heard by them. The thumping heart of her was about to fall down with the excitement.

He has already heard her words. Though he was drunk, he knew that what she meant by 'Let me go'. But instead of letting her go, he got closer to her much more in the same posture.

"Tell me one thing" Lifting his chin from her shoulder, he whispered to her ear from back.

"What?" he could notice how much her voice has gone down...

"Why does my heart feel so heat when my mind feels frozen?" Jay asked with a broken voice smelling her fragrance. She felt shocked with his words but she didn't want to go with them.

"It's because you are drunkard. Let me go now..."

Amanda slowly got away from his touch and turned in to him. His innocent eyes and the confused glare were making her waved a lot. She was not a stupid, not to understand the meaning of those inviting eyes. And the meaning of the question he asked. It was the same question which was being asked by her own so many times when she felt the same. But she was scared. She was totally scared to let this moment to happen. She had a dramatic painful experience with him in the past where both of them were drowning in their emotions and called it as a disgusted moment with alcohol.

"No...that's not true. I had a drink because I couldn't hold it anymore... I was told that something is wrong with me... What's wrong with me Amy?" he asked looking weakly at her.

"When you will wake up tomorrow, you will feel shame and embarrass remembering tonight. Therefore, without creating much more here, please go and rest Jay. I am also so tired"

Amanda said in an advisory voice and turned back from him to leave to her room. But it was just one step she could step out when she felt her hand was caught once again. She stopped.

"When...it's you...., I feel this burn"

Amanda felt her heart was about to burst and the entire world got stopped at once. She truly wanted to turned back to him and answer him truly what her heart was shouting for him. But, she was scared totally. She was scared to confess to a drunkard guy and regret later.

"Good Night Jay!"

She took away her hand from him and hurriedly left him towards her room. 

He covered his face from his palms and sighed to the air so weakly. The touch of her and the feeling he felt when he hugged her from the back were refreshing him making him aware that all the things he confessed to her at the library was fake and lies. He could understand his heart by now. The emotions which he felt and hidden putting under the category of guilty was coming in to light making him feel how much he needed her. This was the first time in his life, where he could feel something like this in his heart and these feelings were killing and uplifting him at the same time.

Amanda closed the door and leaned in it. She felt her heart was pounding so high right then. She touched her own chest and felt the beat.

'When it's you, I feel this burn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter