Episode 06

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Please father...Shall we leave...? Let's go for a drive in the tunnel...please.... I love to see the night scenery while travelling"

Amanda pleaded to her father when they were in the party which has been held by his company.

"You normally love parties and enjoy yourself.... See there are lots of boys who want to take your hand for a lovely dance... Don't you want to?" he asked teasing her daughter.

"Oh! Come on father... I truly want to go for a night drive with you and Alex. I will see them in the next party" she said with her lovely smile.

"Father, please I also want to go" Alex also joined to her.

"Ok... ok...let's go then" Mr. Anderson left the party with his two children. They were his world after the cruel betrayal of his wife. He turned the car and drove towards the tunnel...

Alex was next in the driving seat and Amanda was behind but she was middle of them putting her head in front while catching both seat arms.

"Wow... this is really beautiful...Sis have you seen this before? I have not seen inside a tunnel road at night like this ever...These lights are awesome..." Alex said cheerfully when they entered in to the tunnel.

"That's why I asked father to run through this" Amanda said like a winning. They were travelling happily while cheering and joking around them.

"But you know what, sometimes it's dangerous to travel in a tunnel at night" father said turning his head towards Amanda.

At once even before she answered to his words, she felt she was turning upside down in several times throwing here and there with in the car. And for few seconds she felt she was unconscious.

She opened her eyes and saw that father was keeping his head on the steering wheel and Alex was there on the seat unconscious.

"Father....father......"

She shouted but her voice didn't come out. Her eyes caught the blood which was flowing through her father's head towards the floor.

"Father! Father" wake up... father!"

She shouted and tried to move towards him but she felt she couldn't move and her voice didn't come out.

"Alex! Alex! Brother....can you hear me? Wake up... Alex"

She shouted again. She anyhow managed to get closed to Alex and she could notice the dust of broken windscreen was on Alex's face and his eyes were opened like a dead.

"Alex!!!!!!"

She screamed but no one was there. She wanted to move towards them. Or got down anyhow from upside down vehicle and asked help from anyone. She could see in far that some people were coming towards them but she was half unconscious yet again.

'It's an accident... come soon.... The car was all damaged... it's a truck...a truck has knocked them off...'

She could hear people's noise around their vehicle. Simultaneously a huge pain she felt in the left side of her stomach. She touched her side stomach from her hand and looked at the spot.

'BLOOD!!!!!'

It was blood in her stomach and it was bleeding heavily. Right then she was paining a huge pain there and she touched the blood which was flowing through her stomach to her trouser. The blood was everywhere.... Everywhere in her body... Everywhere in the car..In Alex's body... in father's body...and everywhere.....

Amanda screamed at her higher voice at once and continuously without a stopping. Now she felt her voice has come to scream. She shouted calling her father...and Alex......like a lunatic...

"Father!!!!! Father!!!! Wake up........ Alex!!! Wake up....! Father what should I do... I am bleeding..father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed again and again.

"Sis!!! Sis!!!! Are you alright? Sis! Sis!"

Alex was helpless at the room. He could hear his sister was screaming in the room in next bed which was in the other side there. This was not an unfamiliar thing for him. Time to time he experienced this screaming in nights over the past five years after that accident happened letting their father gone forever and losing his eye sight. He got down from the bed and walked towards her bed touching the stuff in the room. His world was always dark so he didn't want to switch on the light.

At once Alex heard the door of the room opened. Jay quickly switched on the light and his eyes caught the sister and brother there. She was sweating all over her body and even the blanket of her has fallen down to the floor. Her short skirt was on her thighs and she was screaming frightfully on the bed. He understood it was a nightmare and must be an awful one. He quickly ran towards Amanda and touched her shoulders sitting next to her closely to her stomach.

"Amy sis!!! Wake up!! Wake up!! Amy sis!!!" he shook her body at once.

"Alex, it's a nightmare. She is alright. Don't worry. I am here... ok....." Jay said touching his shoulder. He nodded his head and stand still.

"I know, it's always like this" Jay caught Alex's words at once and it gave him a massive shock.

But still she was unconscious and screaming. She was sweating all the way and even her veins in the neck have popped out with her fear in the nightmare.

Jay quickly caught her both shoulders and made her sat on the bed.

"Father!!! Father!!! Don't leave me.... Father!!!!"

She was murmuring yet in front of him.

"Wake up now.... Open your eyes...Amy sis... it's alright... open your eyes now" he said shaking her arms hurriedly.

Amanda heard someone's voice in her head saying her to open her eyes. She wanted to obey those words. She opened her eyes and the tears were falling continuously. Jay could see the tears in her eyes. He truly felt scared seeing her like that.

"Amy sis! It's a nightmare... it's alright....It's just a nightmare"

He said touching her shoulders. He noticed that even she has not changed her clothes. The clothes which she was wearing at the time they were quarreling were still there in her. The thighs which were already revealed from her lifted skirt caught his eyes once again. He quickly caught her skirt and dragged it down covering her thighs even at a time she didn't know anything happening.

But truly Amanda was still in the shock...Again the blood flowing was imagining in her mind...but she could identify Jay when seconds passing...

"Jay!" she murmured.

"Yes, I am here... it's alright...now... ok... It's alright..." he said again touching her both shoulders making her towards his side.

"Sis....are you ok...?" Alex asked sacredly.

"Alex, go to your bed and sit there. She is ok" Jay said to him calmly touching his head. Alex slowly walked towards the bed.

"Jay!!!" she murmured again. Her eyes were still screaming and fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter