Episode 07

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole Sunday from morning to night Amanda have not seen Jay. He has left early morning where she wanted to say thanks to him for last night. She truly felt shame remembering last night thinking that from here onward he would take her as easy.

His room has locked already and she didn't know at what time he left because since it was Sunday she has woken up bit late.

Maya has contacted her already and asked her to get ready by seven at night to go to party. Amanda has not promised anyone that she would attend for the party but some kind of a feeling was dragging her to visit there.

'Tomorrow night let's go to the party with me... I will be there...anytime when you need... Let's face your fears and beat them...'

His words were repeating in her ears even then. Those words were making her heart to visit the party tonight. The confident words she has never heard from a man so far.

She has already spoken with the night school teacher and had made Alex stayed there with his all stuff. It was like a day care for blind students at the school. It was a great relief.

The party frock she got from Maya was beautifully matched to her figure. The light green short dress revealing the top of her all shoulders as one line and it was up to her knees tightly curved her beautiful figure, even a surprise for her own eyes.

'Is this me?'

She remained staring at the mirror towards the image she could see. The unpinned her long hair from the top and let it fell through her shoulders and back. She touched a light make up and placed her black heels.

'Ring....ring...'

She heard the door bell was ringing. 'That must be Jay' she thought while walking towards the door.

"Hey girl! Are you ready?"

Maya entered to the house with a big smile. She has already thanked to Jay for helping her to bring Amanda with her anyhow. For a second Amanda felt bit down. She has thought that Jay would come to pick her as he said last night giving strength to her.

'Whatever' she thought finally joining to Maya.

"Wow! Is this you Ama? This dress matches to you really well. You look awesome and you are stunning girl. So many hearts will be going to race tonight..." she said looking at her joy fully.

"Oh stop it Maya, again you started boasting up. You don't know how difficult for me to make my mind" she said looking at her.

"Smile girl... forget all others and smile... let's go, eat, drink, dance and enjoy so well" she dragged her hand towards the door.

........................................

Among the dim and flash lights the party was going on with the music. The various talented new artists and the famous musicians and other related people in the industry were there enjoying themselves.

"Hi Jay"

He turned from the sweet voice towards back and saw Lora there. His eyes were fascinating and startling seeing her most opened figure. The deep V cut short blouse where her navel was revealed up to her waist and the short tight skirt which was just few inches covered her secret features where all her creamy thighs were revealed were caught his young eyes firing his thoughts in to something.

"You look stunning"

He said without being able to take his eyes from her body. She noticed that just like every guy, he also has attracted towards her and that thought gave bad and naughty thoughts in her mind.

"Thanks Jay" she said winking at him. "Want to dance with me?" she asked again.

"No doubt about it" he said placing his arm around her waist.

"Hey Jay!!!" he heard again some male voice behind bit far and he knew those were his friends.

"Come with me, my friends are coming" he said without taking his hand from her waist.

"Ohhh!!!Ohhh!!! You have already found a partner...A hot partner....!!!"

Shane said pinching his hand. Jay could see those eyes of Shane, Taylor and Glen were running top to bottom in Lora's body without a limit but it didn't matter for him.

"She will be going to work with me here. This is Lora .... And these are my friends, Shane, Taylor and Glen" he said introducing three of them to her.

"Hi, nice to see you all" she said sweetly.

"Nice to see you too Sweetie" Taylor's words gave a smile in Lora's lips.

"Glen! Nice to see you brother" Jay hugged him softly with a smile.

                                                                                        GlenLorenz    

"If Nikola knows that you are like this, she will be so angry" he said pitting Jay's shoulder.

"I know already that your sweet sister also has found someone"

Glen quit his words with his answer. Actually he really felt jealous on Jay seeing such a blonde girl with him. He was bit strange character. He didn't like when someone goes upper than him with anything.

"Shall we go for dancing?" Lora asked staring at him asking him to leave his friends.

"Yes, let's go"

"Can we also join?" Shane asked winking to Taylor.

"Of course... Come on guys"

"Wow!!! Girls! Everywhere girls!" Three boys were going crazy seeing different kind of beautiful figures of girls there.

Five of them entered to the dancing floor and Lora placed her arms around Jay's neck making him so close. He truly felt shocked about her behaviors but he enjoyed. Her revealed young body and her dancing rhythm were making him feel so many playful thoughts in his mind. His hands touched her waist and her perfume was making him mixed with so many emotions.

"It's great I found you here. I was thinking whether I will be alone working in this big company"

She said looking at him. He could see his friends also have joined with some other blonde girls and a smile came to her lips seen that Shane was touching the back of a girl playfully.

"A beautiful girl like you, never get alone in anywhere"

Jay said looking at her. The DJ music, the dim but coloured fast blinking flash lights and the atmosphere was making young boys and girls crazy with themselves. The alcohol was refreshing most of them a lot.

"Jay, go and have a drink. I will take her hand till that..." Glen asked coming towards both Lora and Jay. He really wanted to touch this blonde without a doubt.

"No thanks Glen... You go ahead" Jay said with a smile knowing his motives.

"Jay....."

"Mmmm..."

"I really like your type"

She said taking his attention towards her again. He smiled to her. He felt her fingers were slowly touching his face time to time. Her eyes were asking him to make a move with her right then and he was also interested of going for something but he scared remembering Mr. Paande's words.

"Really... is that a compliment?" He asked naughtily getting bit more towards her.

"Mmmm" she murmured. He noticed that her eyes were bit drunkard and her behaviors as well.

"Then what should I give you back for it?" He asked again playfully from her who was there holding his neck slowly moving with the music.

"Kiss me. I want you to kiss me" making him so surprised she got close to him much more. It was just few inches between their faces.

"What?"

"Why? Are you sacred?" she laughed to his face. The aroma of vodka was coming from her.

"No, it's not like that... this is official celebration... we both of us will be in a problem" he murmured.

"That means you don't refuse kissing me but you scared for company rules...am I right?" she asked with a naughty smile again.

"Did you drink?" he asked as the answer for her question.

"A little...Why? Are you scared?" she laughed while asking. He knew she was drunkard already.

"Are you testing me?"

"No, I am motivating you"

She said while getting close to his lips to kiss them. He could smell a light alcohol smell from her when she got close to her... But at once his eyes caught the door step of the floor. He could recognize Maya there for sure. The girl who was with Maya was so much familiar to him. He again stared.

'Holy God! It's her'

He thought letting his eyes got widened dragging his face away from Lora.

"What's wrong?" Lora asked annoyingly not being able to kiss him.

"Nothing" he murmured. His full attention transferred to Amanda with a surprise.

Amanda and Maya came to their way. Both of them eyes caught the picture of Jay and Lora there. Maya waved her hand where Amanda just stared at him with expressionless face. She could see how the blonde girl was attaching to Jay's body like a glue and she could see that he was also has not refused her from being like that.

'Every man is like that'

She thought remembering Kevin and his secretary at the office. She sighed. For a second she felt she should not have come here in any case. She regretted of coming here... the last party she attended with her father and Alex were coming to her mind badly.

"He is really someone....see! A y girl has already been caught"

Maya said looking at Amanda breaking her mentality. She again looked at Jay and noticed that he was staring at her while holding that skinny girl. Amanda looked away from him.

"Maya!"

The second in command Mr. Bala yelled her name at the moment he saw her. She waved her hand to him.

"Ama! I will be back soon"

She excused her and quickly stepped towards the senior.

................................

"What's wrong Jay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter