Episode 05

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

Jay came home when the sun has gone for rest and the moon was shining there in the dark night sky. It was a thrill full day for him. Meeting his old buddies were a wonderful gathering for him. He found that still the main door was bit opened so he thought to enter through it. He checked the time and it was around eight thirty at night.

His eyes caught the girl who was sleeping on the dining table keeping her head there. He felt surprising see her there. He kept his guitar on the couch and slowly closed the door and walked towards her. The sleeping face of her was really calm and that calmness he has never seen from her so far. Her hair has tied up to the top of her head and even she didn't acknowledge that he was there staring at her.

He felt bit weird staring at her like this. He knew she was elder than him and the same respect he gives for Maya should have given to Amanda as a sister as well but an unknown feeling and a strange thoughts in his mind were dragging him to know about her more and more getting close to her though his mind said 'no' to him.

"Hello......Amy sis...." When he felt that he should not stared at her continuously he woke up his voice bending towards her face little bit.

"Sis...wake up"

He said once again and noticed that her eye lids were opening slowly. She didn't know how long she was sleeping there and she couldn't imagine where she was for few seconds. She opened the eyes and raised her head while adjusting her hair behind her ears. Jay dragged the chair next to her and sat looking at her with a cheerful smile.

"What is the time now?" she asked making him smile more.

"Eight passed thirty minutes exactly" he said with the same smile.

"Have you had dinner?" she asked straightening her body in the chair.

"Yes, I am not hungry now".

"If you don't want the dinner then you must tell me earlier...otherwise foods will be wasted" she said from the familiar cold voice looking at him.

"I don't have your number" Jay said as the answer.

"That cannot be an excuse. Save this right now" she said showing her own number in her mobile. With a smile he saved it in his phone.

"What happened to your audition?" she asked again calmly. He felt bit surprised noticing her friendly words.

"Congratulate me sis... I have been selected" he said spreading his arms towards both sides happily. First time after so many days the beautiful smile came to Amanda's face for someone else.

"My congratulations!"

She said shortly with a nice smile towards him. His eyes caught at once the beautiful shining eyes of her and her two dimples which were so far hidden and forgotten somewhere. He never knew that this girl had this kind of specialty.

"And there is something you will see in her where you don't see in others normally....Why don't you find out? If you will find out that will be the day she will be friendly with you..."

He quickly remembered Maya's words. 'Oh my! That's her dimples....the dimples which only shown when she smiles...And her eyes....they are like stars twinkling when she smiles.... Oh my!!!'

He felt his heart was rising at once seeing her gorgeous smile and her smiling eyes there. Unknowingly like in a dream his hand automatically spread towards her cheek to touch her dimples.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Amanda beat his hand at once making him fell to the world.

"I have not seen them before" he murmured with smiling eyes taking back his hands.

"What?"

"Your dimples" he said staring at her surprisingly. Amanda stopped her smile at once pretending that she didn't care.

"You should smile often sis... why don't you smile like you did now?" he asked when she was standing up from there.

"None of your business Jay. Go and sleep now"

She said turning back from him. She walked towards her laptop which was on the small table in living room. She needs to write the next article before Saturday to handover. And there were so many students' assignments pending for her to complete. Because of Kevin's matter and the confusion of her heart she couldn't even start those works these days. She sat there without caring Jay's words and his presence. At the night time, normally she used to write. The calmness of the night helped her to categories and analyzed her thoughts in order.

Jay stood up from the chair and took back his guitar in his hand. He felt that his heart was truly stuck even now, seeing the beauty of her face. He has not seen anyone with both dimples and shining smiling eyes. Once again he stared at her but she was in her world and started typing her words in the laptop. Without a word he moved towards his room.

He sat on the bed. 'She is really awesome' he knew his heart has stopped for a second a while ago. At once Lora came to his mind. The nice cute and blonde girl. He tried to compare both of them in his mind but he totally failed. It was like the earth and sky, which much different and opposite in every aspect.

A nice smile came to his lips making his playful heart cheer a lot. 'Maya sis, I saw it... her dimples... that means will be she friendly with me?' he thought while taking his clothes to go for a wash.

 

....................................

 

"Hello....... Jay, Glen came" Taylor's voice came through the phone just before he was ready to sleep.

"Is it so? Now where he is?" Jay asked being relaxed in his bed.

"At our house. And he said that Nikola has sent her regards to you" Taylor said funnily.

"Nikola?" Jay asked surprisingly.

"Yes, Nikola... you better change your phone wall paper. He said now she is dating a foreigner" Taylor said again with a smile to the phone.

"Now you called me to tell that?" Jay asked bit weirdly.

"Take it easy man... you know you were not serious with her and so she was"

"But she is one of beautiful girl I saw" Jay said to the phone with a playful smile.

"You see only the out beauty of girls Jay, you always attract for the beauty of them. I know it so well." Taylor's words gave a smile in his lips.

"What else I want to have Taylor...? I want to enjoy myself when I have the freedom and time...." He said playfully.

"I know, I know.... Why don't I know.... You have been gifted an attractive face to catch girls" Taylor laughed in the other side.

"Hey...man... we want to visit you... at least you should have a house warming party" Jay felt bit weird with his request. 'What Amanda would say?' he thought again.

"I will invite you all after this week. Need to get the permission from landlord" he said with a smile.

"Landlord? Who is that? An aunt?Old woman?Nasty uncle?Who ?"

He asked again funnily. But without a reason Jay felt bit weird again to answer that question. He felt hesitate to express that he lives with a girl and a small brother but one day it will revealed anyhow.

"It's a sister and a brother" he said shortly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter