Episode 27

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you searching so desperately? Can I help you?” Amanda entered in to his room noticing the noises inside it.

“My phone! It’s missing” he said while looking it everywhere.

“Probably it might be at your office” she said noticing his strange expressions.

“I remember I brought it with me. Where has it gone? How can it be lost like this? I remember it was with me ” He was searching while murmuring it like a mad. Amanda felt odd in his behaviors. She felt something like over reacting over a lost phone. But without saying anything he assisted him to find it but it was not there.

“Let’s phone someone in the office and see” she said taking her mobile in her hand. Jay sat on the bed and while messing up his hair madly. Silently noticing all the behaviors, Amanda phoned to Jacky who was his co-worker at Bang Bang and asked about the phone.

“Is that so? Ok then… Thank you Jacky… Can you please send it here?” she asked with a calm smile. Hanging up the phone she stared at the guy who looked exhausted strangely.

“It’s with him. Yesterday night he has found it under your table. He said today is his day off. So, I asked him to send it here. Don’t worry he will send it with express courier” she said sitting next to him.

“No…no… I will visit him and take the phone personally” he said weirdly.

“Are you crazy? He is far away from the town. And what is the hurry? By evening it will be here” Amanda said funnily and oddly. Jay shut his mouth. He sensed that if he talked more, then she will question him more and more.

“Anyway I need to go to office right now. Call me at the exact moment you receive it…Ok?” he said while standing up from the bed.

“Don’t worry. I have never seen you worry about something like this” she muttered while looking at him. But seemed to be he has not heard her words. He was in another world. ‘What if Jacky has seen the pictures? No way… he doesn’t know my lock code… but what if he has anyhow unlocked it and seen those images?’ Jay quickly ed his shirt to get dress whilst thinking. He was going crazy in his mind. He even didn’t sense that he was ing in front of her.

Amanda with widened eyes kept staring at him. His bare chest was exposing in front of her making her waved a lot.

“Jay!” she murmured at once.

“Huh!” he fell to the real world and noticed what he was doing.

“I will leave then” she hurriedly stepped out with one or two steps from the room. Seeing him like that, has already made her feelings anxious but more than it, seeing his weird expressions over a lost phone she has become more nervous.

Jay quickly got dressed and came out from the room when she was wondering here and there in the living room.

“Call me when the mobile return” he said looking at her.

“Are you alright?” she asked curiously.

“Yes, I am bit worried thinking if boss would call me” he whispered trying to become neutral but his facial expressions were still in a mess. He hurriedly left to his vehicle and flew to office while Amanda was staring at him weirdly.

“What is wrong with him? Is there something very much important in that phone?” she thought oddly.

……………………………….

 

“Hello….Ama” With his departure the next phone call she got from was Maya. Amanda sat on the couch and answered.

“Yes Maya”

“Are you at home?”

“Yes, I am. Are you coming?” Amanda asked.

“Yes, thinking the same”

“You sounds bit down. Is everything alright with you?” Amanda asked noticing something was not right.

“I am alright Ama”

“By the way Maya, Yesterday I saw Glen at the town. He is back” Amanda said making Maya more nervous.

“Is that so?”

“Hmmm… Let’s be in alert. I don’t think he will just let the things slip out of his fingers just because time has already passed” Amanda’s words beat Maya’s heart without a doubt.

“Ok Ama…I will meet you then. Got to go now” she said hanging up the phone.

“What’s wrong with everyone today?” she thought bit strangely.

‘beep……………beep……………..beep…………..’

She quickly answered the phone noticing it was Jacky.

“Amanda… I have already handed over the phone to express courier. You will receive it at home within few hours. Will you be at home?”

“Yes, Jacky. Thank you so much. I will be at home today” she said calmly.

“Ok…that’s fine then… And Amanda! Didn’t you tell Jay that I was going to courier it to your house?” he asked questionable.

“I told him. Why?”

“He came here few minutes ago and at that time I have already handed over it to them. Truly my brother was going to town at that time so I asked him to do it for me” Amanda felt weird again. What is this all about?

“May be he has just visited you to check. Anyway, Thank you Jacky” she murmured trying to be normal.

She checked the time. It has already passed one hour after Jay’s leaving. She was feeling so curious and strange in her thoughts thinking what would be the matter which has made him to visit him there even knowing that it will come soon.

‘Something must be going on….What is it?’ She began to rethink weirdly. Unknowingly her feet stepped in to his room.

 

………………………………..

 

“I was so curious to meet you. Seem to be you are doing so well” Stopping him in front of Bang Bang Glen has already blocked the way.

“What are you up to now?” Jay asked confusingly.

“Both you and me know regarding what we are talking about”

“Look here, I have no time to waste with you Glen. If you want that much badly ruin me, then go ahead and do it. Because someone like you would never see the humanity in any relationship. The bet! We all gathered and agreed. We did it for the fun. But right now, for your personal reasons and jealousy, you are trying to blackmail me and ruin my life… I accept that I am in a relationship with Amanda; I have no reasons to hide it from you anymore. I am telling you again pal, if you badly in a need of destroy me, then go ahead and do it, until the finishing line, I am going to go with this…”

Glen remained silently looking at the guy who was babbling without a breath and without a stop of words. His courage and the pressure at the same time were clearly noticed by him.

“You are much more courageous than I thought” he said looking at him.

“In my life, I have never fallen for anyone. I have never loved anyone. I hate each and every relationship between men and women. I have my own reasons for that. But, my life changed. My thinking pattern got changed. The way I thought about relationships has changed. I found a new way, I found a new life. And it’s all because of her. I saw a way which I have never seen where I can walk with her. Even to the extent where I can give up everything and protect my relationship, now I am a new man… It’s because of her… I didn’t have anything to lose or protect in the past, but now I have… If the villain of this story is you, never mine, I will face to you as well… Because I have someone whom I want to protect, I am in a relationship which I never want to lose… Even though everything will go against me and everything turn around and hurt me, I am not going to give up Glen…. You remember it and do anything as you like”

“I am leaving”

Jay stepped out from him towards the main door of Bang Bang. He himself didn’t know from where he got those words. The courage and the challenge he threw towards Glen was not something he has pre-planned. He was afraid even to see him up to recently but the night, he felt her warmth and the scent of her femininity, an enormous greediness to have her and make her own one day has already filled in his heart. He knew he did a but he wanted to fight and win her for the first time. He wanted to resolve the matter and tell her the truth. He wanted to get punished by her and ask the forgiveness kneeling down in front of her. Therefore, the threat and the words of Glen have not affected him anymore.

Glen stoned on the spot. He couldn’t believe if this was the guy he knew so far all the years. He has already revealed the secret to Maya and waiting to see the outcome but hearing the words of this guy has shaken him bit unknowingly. He put her hands in to his pockets and kept staring at the way he was going.

‘Is it a challenge or a confession?’

He asked from himself. For the first time, he felt that Jay was serious with her. He himself knew that the feelings he has for Amanda was not that much stronger and serious whereas he wanted to get back her because she was making him shut always and he wanted to get the revenge for the recent events happened adversely for him.

‘But I like her, I want to have her as you did for the bet. The picture you bought has made me gone crazy. What should I do then?’

He murmured to himself while walking towards his vehicle.

……………………………….

“Amy! I am at office. Has my phone arrived?” he phoned her at the next second he escaped from Glen while entering to Bang Bang.

“It’s on the way” Amanda could still understand the difference of the tone of him. She was at home waiting for the mobile impatiently.

“Amy! Let’s go out today” he said at once.

“Out?”

“Yes, Out. Let’s go for a date. It’s a shame that we have not gone for a date yet” he said while sitting in his office room.

“Why suddenly?” she asked curiously.

“Why? Don’t you want?”

“No, it’s not like that”

“Then let’s go. I have something to tell you too” Amanda waved with that answer. ‘Something?’ she thought curiously.

“Alright then” she said in the next second.

“I will come home as soon as possible, and please call me when my mobile is back”

“Ok I will” Amanda hung up the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter