Episode 38

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked through the pavement and there was a smile in his face. His hand was tangled with her soft hand. The softness of her skin was feeling through his touch over her hand. He was so calm and cool like no other day. It was showing through his eyes. If anyone would look at him carefully no wonder they would fall for the shine in his eyes…. His feet were going simultaneously to her rhythm. Time to time he sensed her fragrance when the wind was blowing through them…

Through the silence, he stared at her gently… Her face was also so calm and she was quiet but it was telling him that she was peaceful with him. He didn’t care about her mentality anymore…her existence with him was the only important thing to him right now.

“Are you happy?”

He asked breaking the silence between them. The vehicles were passing them without a care. Everyone was in their world.

“Mmmm…”

She murmured smiling nicely to him. No one would ever say that she was sick after seeing her like that. Her sleeveless white frock and the small ponytail was enough for her to attract everyone especially including him.

Jay and Amanda walked towards the railway station. He has taken the first step to heal her starting from today. He bought two tickets and waited in the platform with her until the train was coming.

“Where are we going uncle?” she asked just like a kid bending her head to the side.

“We are going for a ride. A train ride…. Do you like it?” he asked with a smile. Still her hand was in his caught.

“Travel? By train?”

“Mmmm”

“I like it” She smiled to him showing her gorgeous dimples.

They got in to the train when it stopped right there. It was fully crowded but there was enough space for people to travel by standing. Jay led the way towards the end till he found the wall. He wanted to give her the signals and memories again and again. She was smiling like a child when she leaned to the wall in front of him. She took a lollypop which was in her secret pocket in the frock. While he was staring at her, she un-wrapped it and put it in smiling with him.

Her reactions were making his heart waved. When she was behaving like a child, he felt the cuteness which was overloading from her…

“Amy!”

“Mmmmm…”

“Do you remember how we travelled by train like this in the past?” he asked keeping his hand on the wall middling her within him. Signaling from her head she nodded saying ‘no’

“The day you joined to Bang Bang, we travelled by train to home. It was just like this. You held in to me because there were so many crowds in the train. And when we got down, you permitted me to hold your hand and go home only for the rest of meters. Can you remember?”

Amanda kept staring at the guy continuously holding the lolypop in . Her eyes were widened.

“Try to remember. I am here, so do not scared to remember. Nothing will happen to you” he said again. She took away the lollypop from .

“Did we travel like this before uncle?” she asked childishly.

“Mmmm… yes we were. Try to remember”

“I can’t remember”

“Don’t be. You remember everything Amy. It’s only your mind doesn’t need to remind them” he said looking at her.

“Really?” she asked shockingly.

“Mmmm….” Jay noticed the surprised look in her face. He wanted to at least go for one step at a time. He didn’t want to waste a minute.

“Amy!”

“Mmmm”

“I also want to taste it” he said looking at her eyes straightly.

“What?”

“Lollypop” He said bending towards her eyes.

“Here it is”

Amanda spread her hand towards his mouth with the lollypop. He hurriedly caught her hand and led it to him getting closer to her but his eyes didn’t break their eye contact for a second. He knew that the people who may look at them must be feeling cheesy and dislike seeing something like this but he didn’t care. He didn’t bother by anyone because his goal was as clear as pure water.

He got closer and placed the lollypop which was on her hand in to his mouth just staring at her eyes. She sensed her turning points were breaking a little. She felt the tense within her freshly. She could feel her beat in her own heart. Her eyes glued to him and her mind came to one point where she could only see him in front of her.

Jay the lollypop few times and raised his head remaining looking at her continuously. He knew his heart was shaking while behaving like this with her…. He noticed the senses in her eyes but more than it he heard a noisy scolding behind him.

“What the hell? What are we seeing here? This is public transport… Don’t you have any shame… behave yourself properly or leave……” he heard someone was blaming him behind and how other people were engaging with the same blame.

“Jay!!!!” But in between them, he heard a familiar tone by next. Truly as a guy, he felt shame in front of a crowd when the attention of all of them was with him and he knew that they were feeling disgusting towards them but the moment he sensed Amanda’s changing voice he forgot everything and focused on her.

“Amy!!!!!!!”

“Are you crazy? You should not have done it. See how others were looking at us” she said making him stoned at once. He knew that it was her true tone… the tough tone was there when she used to scold him.

“Sometimes I feel it’s better to go crazy and do whatever I want with you” he murmured to her. She sensed his words. He was able to notice how her earlobes were getting red. She was truly blushing from his words….

“Jay! What are you talking?” she asked shyly.

“Do you still think that I was trying to steal your night dress at that night?” he asked bending towards her face. She noticed the shine in his eyes. The emotions which were filling were not unfamiliar to her.

“No” she whispered to him.

“Do you remember everything?” he asked secretly.

“Hmm” He felt pleased to hear that. It was confirm to him that when her real mentality would be permanently come to her, she would be able to remember each and everything.

“Jay! My head is paining a lot” she said at the next minute again.

“Let’s get down in the next stop. Can you bear for a moment?” he asked. She nodded her head holding it tightly. He held her hand. Without considering other passengers he slowly walked to the exit with her. When the train stopped he got down with her and made her sat on the bench there.

“Are you alright?” he asked gently taking her hand kneeling down in front of her. Amanda looked at him carefully. She was unsure whether this is a delusion or reality…. In real, she couldn’t be with Jay……they separated a long time ago…. This must be a vision……

“Are we in a dream?” she asked making him surprise

“Huh!!!”

“Are we in a dream?” she asked again curiously.

“No…. This is not a dream… It’s you are regaining your true mentality” he said gently holding her hand.

“If this is real, then how can I be with you?” she said trying to figure out something weirdly.

“Huh!!!” he shocked.

“If this is not a dream, then I can’t be with you….I can’t face you….” She said with a crying voice throwing away his hand and started to running through the platform.

“Amy!!!! Wait!! Wait!!”

Jay ran behind her at his maximum speed scaring whether she would fall to the train tracks. He didn’t know what she recalled in her memory. But her words were so much curious to him.

Amanda fell to the ground at once. Luckily she didn’t fell to the train tracks.

“Amy!!!”

When the passengers were surrounding, Jay hurriedly ran over to her and knelt down in front of her. She has fainted already. He hurriedly took her in his arms and stood up.

“Please excuse us” he said when the people were gathering to watch them eagerly.

“Hey!!! Your face is familiar…Are you Jay? You are the singer who debuted and then escaped because of very bad scandal? Right? ”

“He is just like him…..is that true? Tell us…please…. We were your fans back then……..”

“Yes, it’s you…..You are Jay Ranson…right? Where were you hiding so far? And who is this girl?”

Jay knew all went wrong right now. He didn’t want anyone to recognize him.

“Please excuse us… This is an emergency…Please excuse us”

He hurriedly stepped among from them but he knew he was captured for pictures with that image in so many mobile phones. He couldn’t even imagine how the thing would be happening….but more than everything, his focus was still with the girl in his hand.

He hurriedly stepped away from the station and got in to a taxi. He asked the driver to travel to ‘HEALING HOME’ as soon as possible. The night was reaching them when they arrived there. Taking her in his arms, he hurriedly ran towards the hospital finding the head doctor….

 

…………………………………..

 

It has been two hours he was waiting in the lobby of the HOME. Amanda was in checkups and under doctor’s supervision. His pictures were the top news in the internet. He read the articles and gossip from his mobile while he was waiting there for her.

 ‘Caught Jay Ranson with a Woman in the Railway’

‘Is she the same woman who led him down two years back?’

‘Is he still after her?’

‘Jay and the Mysterious woman’

‘Is he going to make a return?’

“Oh !!” noticing the gossips in the internet, he yelled to himself. He switched off the phone and put it in his pocket.

After commencing to live with her under one roof, he had to face so many humiliations so far…When Amanda revealed the story of her night dress to their friends; it was the time he wanted to dig the floor and buried himself by his own. Even when he had to explain their privacy to the doctor, it was another time he se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter