Episode 08

Let Me Awaken - HyunJoong- ShinMinah version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Amy sis!"

She raised her head to her left side and glared. She remembered how he said last night that he would help her when she would need but he was no where up to now. Amanda sighed looking at Jay. She knew she didn't want anyone to be relying on but still........

"Are you alright?"

He asked looking at her. He has seen the entire drama of Kevin there while having a drink with his Boss. But the deal he agreed with his friends was coming to his head time to time making him uncomfortable in front of her.

"What's wrong with me?"

The same cold tone and cold words were releasing from . He sat next to her in the table. 'Where on earth I will make her fall for me?' he thought funnily.

"Finally you came..." he murmured.

"I regret about it a lot by now" it was her answer.

"Do you want to dance with me?" without considering her cold words he asked. She stared at him again. He smiled.

"I am not interested." She said stubbornly as always.

"I know this would be hard for you but hold on. You will be alright soon"

His words gave calm to her heart. She was suffering by remembering the fatal accident happened five years ago, at the very moment she entered here. It was killing her so far. But by now, more than it Kevin was killing her again and again.

Jay felt her silence. He understood that she wanted to be alone here. Unknowingly his eyes were catching her beauty making his heart fast a lot. His eyes caught her open shoulders and her long loosen hair again which made his heart got racing. He just felt that even when he was with Lora, though he felt playful and naughty, this kind of heart racing was not felt for a second. 'Then, this must be good...this attraction will help me to fall her so soon' he thought secretly.

"Where is Alex?" he asked standing up from there after few seconds.

"He is at night school day care" she said without looking at him. He kept standing there again for few seconds but she was silent and just staring the glass in her hand.

"Ok sis, then I am going to my friends... if you need anything call me" he said noticing that Amanda's eyes were with Kevin and Susan at the next second.

"Jay!"

 

He turned at once.

"I want to dance"

She said but still her eyes were with her ex-boy friend. Jay could understand what was going on. It was not that she truly wanted to dance with him but to show Kevin that she was all right and nothing affected her.

"Come"

He spread his hand towards her with a nice smile. Amanda stared at his elegant smile and caught his hand from her warm fingers. He tightened them within his and the warmness of her was sensing to him deeply. If he wanted her to fall for him, then he must be forwarded to her as much as possible.

Jay stared at his friends in the bar table and winked them. He could see that they were waving their hands and passing signals to him funnily while he was walking towards the dancing floor taking her hand. Glen's face was about burst with the jealousy. The chance he offered to Amanda has not cared at least even for a dust but she was walking with him towards the center.

'I have enough time for you Amanda and the hand which you have taken right now is totally fake' he thought sarcastically and amusingly.

Jay stopped in the mid of dancing floor and stared at Amanda. For a second he felt of hesitating to touch her. The deal he had with his friends been ghosting in his memory. Repressing all the thoughts in his young mind, he got closer to her looking at her eyes signaling to let him to touch her. Amanda stepped in to him slowly. He placed his arm around her waist and held her hand spreading towards the side. She let him to catch her like that but her eyes were time to time catching the eyesore couple there.

"Look at me" he said at once slowly moving with her. Their eyes caught for a minute.

"I know why you wanted to dance. If that is so, do as I say" he whispered to her.

"What?"

"Don't look at them. Just focus on me! Show your happy face and smile. Your Ex will be jealous and hurt if he sees you like that"

He whispered to her slowly. Amanda felt those words were true. She tightly held Jay's waist and got closer to him as he instructed.

"Your new girl friend is frowning to me" she said noticing Lora with another guy who was glaring at her angrily. Jay smiled funnily.

"My new girl friend? What do you mean by 'new'?" he asked funnily.

"She is not the one in your phone" Jay got surprised from her words again. How she got to know it? He thought strangely again.

"If you have already got a partner, then why did you ask me to be your partner?" she asked looking at him again.

"Because, I wanted you to come here and find yourself. Face your fears and win your weaknesses..."

It was a really simple reason from his side but it touched her heart unknowingly.

Their eyes locked again within them. She felt his fingers which were in her waist were making chills down through her spine innocently. Jay stared at the girl who was in his arms. He knew whatever a deal was there, by now his thoughts have messed up with this closeness of her as a guy. Yesterday night the way she got closed to him and the way she hid within his embrace while crying were drawing in his mind again. Those memories made him bit mixed up and rushing his emotions in his veins. In the next instant he caught her both arms and placed them around his neck with a slight normal smile with her.

"What are you doing?" she asked embarrassingly.

"Just follow me. He has already being glared at you"

Amanda secretly stared at Kevin and noticed that it was true. She felt good in her.

But that closeness with this guy was too much in her feelings. Her eyes automatically transferred to Jay with the strange emotions running in her mind. Further she was able to feel some difference in his face and his smile too. His eyes were bit different than earlier. They looked manly more than a younger brother... She bent down her head while moving with him and secretly stared at Kevin and noticed that he was looking at her just as Jay murmured. It felt good in her thoughts once again.

The lowered fair face and her beautiful long hair were like a magnet to him. For a second he felt to touch her hair and kept them back from her shoulders. His young eyes has glued to her beauty letting him to know that he has already aroused to hold this girl in his hand with that closeness.

"You know what?" he slowly whispered to her making her stared at him once again. Her eyes were bit calm at this point. She stared at him with a questionable calm sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are really beautiful"

She kept staring at his face. She felt her heart has just thump with those words just like every girl who hears those words from a guy. Not only that she sensed that it was not a joke or fake but serious words of him glancing his eyes but she didn't want to hear it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter