EPISODE OO5.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


MC #1: This is We Got Married!

MC #2: Last week, unfortunately, we weren’t able to see the JJongna couple.

MC #1: Anyway, for this week’s guests, SNSD’s Seohyun and Sunny, Jessica, 2PM’s Taecyeon and Nichkhun, and Park Shin Hye have come to visit!

 

The guests wave at the camera and the audience gives them an applause.

 

Sunny: They weren’t together on WGM but I believe they met each other right after Yoona has come home.

 

The others gasp at the revelation, making the two SNSD members chuckle.

 

Seohyun: We had a practice the night of Yoona-unnie’s arrival and we were shocked to see Jongsuk-ssi enter the practice room with her!

Shin Hye: I asked Jongsuk on how is he with Yoona and I believe they’re getting closer even off-cam!

MC #2: I’m really glad we invited these people to reveal the couple’s off-screen lives!

 

 

“Alright, off we go.” Jongsuk said as he put the foods he bought at the passenger’s seat. He made sure that all of Yoona’s favorites are in there, knowing that the latter has had a busy week. When he found out that she’s going to have a performance first before she joins him on the filming, he decided to visit her since their house is closer to the building and he had nothing better to do.

 

“She told me that they’re finally wrapping up their promotions so I decided to watch their goodbye stage.” He said to the camera and when he stopped because of the red light, he turned the radio on and surprisingly, SNSD’s song played making him chuckle. “It really is a sign. I hope my wife doesn’t mess up knowing that her handsome husband is coming.”

 

On the other hand, Yoona was in the waiting room as she played with the camera with her members. They were the last one to perform and since they finished their rehearsal early, they had to wait for hours before their live stage.

 

“Camera nod your head please.” Yuri commanded the moving camera and when it obliged, it made all of them laugh. Talk about beautiful adults with childish minds. “This won’t get broadcasted, right? It would be embarrassing if they knew that a simple gadget makes us laugh hard.”

 

Yoona went near Yuri and hugged her waist as the both of them made faces to the camera. “You wouldn’t mix us up this time right? Yuri-unnie has light brown highlights while I have blue! This is only temporary but it looks nice. Should I make it permanent?”

 

Yoona then played with her hair, making the elder laugh. “Silly Yoong.” Yuri rested her head on Yoona’s shoulders, as she made a pouty face to the camera. “I still can’t believe you’re married. If that idiot Jongsuk doesn’t treat you well, I’d be replacing him on We Got Married!”

 

The both of them continued to play with the camera, as the other members were focused now on other stuff. They were only disturbed when they heard a knock on the door, not knowing if anyone had invited someone to the room.

 

“Yah, whose boyfriend is it!?” Taeyeon jokingly shouted, making all of them laugh hard.

 

“Taeng, there’s a camera!” Sunny said before walking to the door, and when she opened it, she giggled making the others curious. “Look whose guy is it!” She held the door open wide, revealing a man dressed casually while holding a lot of foods.

 

“Omg, there are foods!” Sooyoung and Tiffany immediately went to get the plastic bags from him, totally ignoring the man who can only look at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter