[ OFF CAM #15 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah, don’t you have any schedules today?” Yoona complained as she rested on the chair dedicated for her. She’s currently on the set of her newest drama with Siwan and Hong Jong Hyun, one of Jongsuk’s friends in the industry.

 

Jongsuk just shrugged and continued to massage her shoulders. Actually, he has just gotten back from his script reading for a new movie and since he does not have anything to do for the whole day, he decided to surprise his girlfriend after knowing that it’s her first day of filming today.

 

“I wouldn’t be here if I had.” He replied in a matter-of-factly tone. “I drove all the way from Seoul to here so you shouldn’t be scolding me. Instead, you should treat me after this since I volunteered to massage your shoulders as well.” 

 

Yoona heaved a sigh. It’s still quite new for her to be visited by her special someone in the set of a drama and she felt quite conscious of her acting because he’s a skilled actor who has won several awards due to his outstanding performance.

 

“You know that we won’t be having a break until my scene with Siwan is finished, right? And that would start after Jonghyun’s done with his which will be done… in thirty minutes.” Yoona turned her head towards her boyfriend who has just finished massaging her sore shoulders.

 

“You could have gotten a double for the fight scene, you know that? I watched you do the stunt awhile ago and I was so close to punching the guy who threw a kick at you.” He narrowed his eyes, making Yoona emit a soft chuckle.

 

“Sit here.” She tapped the seat beside her and he obliged. When he’s done doing so, Yoona rested her head on his shoulders and took his hand on hers to hold tightly. Jongsuk is flushed with the sudden skinship but he couldn’t quite complain because Yoona rarely initiates intimacy. “You don’t have to worry, I love punching people.”

 

“Gosh, I forgot that you’re a sadist. I should really be careful around you because I wouldn’t want to be injured.” He said, earning a punch on his arm when she used her freehand. “Hey, why do you have to take everything seriously!?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter