EPISODE OO1.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie, how hard is it to be married?” Yoona asked the elder, and Taeyeon was rather surprised. “Okay, not the real ‘marriage thingy’. How did it feel like when you were in We Got Married?” The latter was really shocked to hear this kind of thing from her dongsaeng, since she was never interested on relationships in the first place.

 

“Do not make me remember my ‘married’ days, Yoona. They weren’t that blissful.” Taeyeon joked, and sighed. “Go ask Seohyun. She had a wonderful husband after all.” She chuckled, and Yoona rolled her eyes. She then stood up and walked towards the kitchen, where Seohyun is currently cooking for their lunch.

 

“Oh, unnie. The meal’s not finished yet.” The younger politely said, as she finished putting the spices in the curry.

 

“Oh, I’m actually here to ask you a question.” Seohyun then turned to look at her unnie, and wondered why she would have a question to ask. “How did it feel like when you were a wife?” Her eyes literally turned big and she blushed, making the latter chuckle. “Are you still meeting with Yonghwa-oppa?”

 

Yoona teased the younger, knowing that she easily gets flustered. “N-no, unnie!” Seohyun cleared , and continued cooking. “Well, I was happy because the partner I got was a gentleman.” She smiled, but made sure that the latter didn’t see it.

 

Yoona nodded, and laughed lightly. “Ya, why are you suddenly being shy? Awhile ago, you were enthusiastic to answer my question.” Seohyun playfully threw the mittens she was holding, but Yoona luckily dodged. “Since when did you learn how to fight back, huh?”

 

Seohyun averted her eyes, and changed the subject. “By the way, unnie. Why are you suddenly so interested in We Got Married? These days, you’ve been focused in our song promotions that I bet you don’t even think of it.” It made her curious, of course, because the elder showed no interest in the show these days because of her busy schedule.

 

Yoona thought that she could no longer beat behind the bush, so she decided to tell the younger. Seohyun was in a daze that she forgot to turn the stove off. Luckily, Yoona’s reflexes were quick and she saved the curry from burning. Sooyoung then saw a dozing Seohyun and a panting Yoona, and thought that the situation is rather weird.

 

“What happened to the both of you? Is the food ready yet?” Sooyoung checked the pot, and tasted the curry. “As usual, the maknae does magical things. We’re ready to eat, gluttons! The two of you should fix yourselves; we’re going to fill our stomachs for tomorrow’s comeback performance!”

 

Sooyoung pushed the pair towards the dining room, and everyone gathered to eat. Jessica wondered why the maknae wasn’t as talkative as usual, so she decided to ask the latter. “Seohyun-ah, you should be eating lots for your performance tomorrow. I’d be watching, so you better have lots of energy!”

 

Jessica patted her head, and she was back into reality. When her gaze was fixed on Yoona, she suddenly remembered their conversation awhile ago, and gasped.

 

“Yoona-unnie’s going to get married.”

 

Spoons fell and yells were heard all over the room, and Yoona wished that she should have told them when they were not in the dining room. It was a total chaos.

 

 

“Jongsuk-ah, you haven’t been doing that much variety shows these days.” Woobin told his friend, who was sitting across him. The duo decided to meet at the nearest coffee shop to catch up with one another since they got the same day-off.

 

“I have been doing a drama and it’s been very busy lately, so I decided to cut-off some of the variety shows I attend to.” He said as he sipped a cup of his Frappuccino. He smiled happily at the sweetness of the drink, which made Woobin shake his head at the childishness of the latter.

 

“By the way, you had a dating rumor with Shin Hye, right?” Jongsuk choked, making the latter laugh. “Aren’t you two really dating?”  Jongsuk glared at the man across him, but Woobin just smirked at him.

 

“We aren’t dating, okay? I would have told you first if I were really going out with her.” He shrugged, and Woobin saw his point. However, the boy has been single for a very long time, so he decided to play matchmaker between the two.

 

“But, isn’t she interesting? You’ve worked with her in some projects, and I bet you have even the slightest of feelings for her.” He raised his eyebrows, knowing that he hit the bulls’ eye. But before Jongsuk could even reply, his phone beeped and saw that his manager sent a text message to him. “Is that Shin Hye? Or some other girl you’re flirting with?”

 

Jongsuk threw him a look, before checking his phone. His reaction changed, making Woobin wonder who the sender was and what the message was all about. “Oh, dang it.” Jongsuk sighed. “I’m getting married, idiot.”

 

Woobin was taken aback. “Wait, what? You aren’t even dating, so why would you marry?” Then a thought sank into his mind. “Don’t tell me it’s that hilarious program that creates fake romance between two idiots?” Jongsuk laughed at his friend’s response. “Seriously, you signed up for that kind of ?”

 

Jongsuk shrugged, and watched his friend rant in frustration. His manager’s text seriously made his day, and he could not wait to meet his wife. He decided to play even for just a while, and he’s pretty confident that there would be no “budding romance behind the camera” that’s going to happen in the near future.

 

“Don’t worry, I joined it to kill time.” He laughed, and the latter scrunched his nose in annoyance.

 

“You’re contradicting yourself. Didn’t you say that you wanted to ‘cut-off your guestings?’ Why are you suddenly joining this nonsense of a program?” Jongsuk just shrugged, and took a look at the television screen in the café that was currently broadcasting the show he’s going to be into.

 

“I changed my mind. Maybe, this could be hella interesting.”

 

 

PD: Jongsuk-ssi, who do you think is your wife?

Jongsuk: If she wasn’t an actress, I’m thinking maybe she’s an idol. From SNSD or Wonder Girls, maybe?

PD: What if you were to be paired to a gagwoman?

Jongsuk: Maybe I would rethink of continuing the filming.

 

Jongsuk laughs, charming the people inside the black room.

 

Jongsuk: But really, you aren’t going to pair me up with one right?

 

 

October 3

Jongsuk turned his car engine off, and made his way towards the address that was written in the card. He nervously walked inside the building, greeting each and everyone he come to bump into.

 

“Is my wife really a gagwoman?” He asked the cameraman, and laughed lightly. “Ah, really. I’m getting nervous. Why are you doing this to me?” He turned to camera once more, before smiling playfully. “I’d be saying sorry in advance if this will be my first and last appearance in this show.”

 

He then continued walking, but was stopped when a staff gave him a card. “Is there going to be a hint here?” He asked, and the staff just nodded before going away shyly. “Ah, she’s so cute.” He chuckled, before finally opening the card.

 

“She is a woman of laughter, and seeing her smile can ease away the fatigue you’re feeling.” He read out loud, and bit his lower lip. “A woman of laughter… I really think it’s a gagwoman. This i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter