EPISODE O18.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MC #1: Welcome to We Got Married!

MC #2: Today, we have Hyoyeon-ssi and Woobin-ssi in our studio!

 

Audience claps at the introduction of the two.

 

MC #2: So, what are we going to expect for today's episode Hyoyeon-ssi?

Hyoyeon: Ah, I don't know. Why are you asking me?

 

Everyone laughs at the supposed gag done by Hyoyeon but she is confused as to why they have done so.

 

Hyoyeon: What? I'm serious! I was not with them during filming so I don't know what's going to happen today!

 

 

“Why am I trying out wedding gowns again?” Yoona asked Tiffany as the latter fixed the bow behind Yoona’s gown. “Unnie, just tell me what’s happening because I’ve tried five different dresses for a reason I don’t know!” She complained as she yelped in surprise when Tiffany tightened the dress even further in purpose. “And why are we being filmed by the WGM crew? Am I getting married soon or what?”

 

It has been over an hour since she was dragged out by Tiffany for something she doesn’t know, and she was actually surprised to see the WGM crew in the café that they went for before they checked out a designer shop that Tiffany loved. She had a hunch that it’s for their virtual wedding but there were no mission cards given, so she’s really curious of what’s happening.

 

“Oh, haven’t I told you yet?” Tiffany faked a surprise expression and Yoona rolled her eyes in annoyance. “I have recorded for a new song and you girls are going to star in my MV. It’s all about a wedding and you are going to play the bride while the rest becomes the bridesmaids. The crew are here to record our lovely date before you meet your husband, so act nice to me because it’s going to be aired.”

 

Hyoyeon: She really at making excuses

Woobin: I wonder how Yoona-ssi hasn't gotten suspicious of these events.

Hyoyeon: She can be really ignorant at times.

 

Yoona huffed in annoyance and slumped her shoulders in defeat. Once the elder had something planned in her mind, there’s no reasoning out for the victim of her random thoughts anymore. She knew that Tiffany had been so eager to take control over the creative direction when it comes to planning her solo and their group’s albums, so she guessed that maybe her friend’s just being as hands on to her album so they’re in that kind of situation right now.

 

“Anyway, unnie. You could have these dresses delivered to our dorm because that’s what we always do when we pick clothes for MV shootings. Why trouble yourself by going out?” Yoona asked. It’s true that since they’ve been very busy with their schedules and stuff, they resorted to have the clothes delivered to their place, so they could pick the outfits that they wanted.

 

“I want you to personally experience picking out your wedding dress because this opportunity only happens once in a lifetime.” Tiffany meaningfully said, causing Yoona’s eyebrows to furrow. “We’ll be bringing the girls here next time once you’ve picked your gown.”

 

MC #1: She's giving way too many hints!

Hyoyeon: I swear, she can never shut .

 

“Unnie, this isn’t my first time acting as a bride. It’s not that exciting for me anymore.”

 

“Ah, this dress won’t do. Try the lacey one with the off-shoulder. It might fit your body well because your body proportion’s nice.” Tiffany muttered to herself and pushed Yoona inside the dressing room, as she got the gown she mentioned from the assistant who readily handed it to her. “Alright, you’re meeting your husband in a few hours so move fast!”

 

“But unnie! We haven’t had our real date yet!” Yoona’s complaint was forgotten as the dressing room’s door was shut before her, making her sigh. It’s not that she didn’t like wearing these dresses – they were exceptionally beautiful – but it just heightened her hopes up for her virtual wedding with Jongsuk.

 

PD: How do you feel about your spontaenous date with Tiffany-ssi?

Yoona: We've been apart for quite some time because of busy schedules and I really wanted to spend a quality time with her but it seems like she's really serious with this MV.

PD: Are you sure it's really for an MV?

 

Yoona looks strangely at the PD who had a wide grin on his face.

 

Yoona: What do you mean? Am I missing out on something?

 

It’s not that she’s complaining – she knew that they were both busy to even hold a ceremony right now, but she wondered when they were going to do that. She was aware that they had been filming for quite some time right now and they don’t have that much time in the show before they were replaced. She didn’t want the ceremony to be rushed before they leave the show, which saddened her even more.

 

 

“Remind me to never shop with Tiffany-unnie anymore.” Yoona massaged the base of her foot as she sat on the bench in the park where she and Jongsuk were currently located at. She was able to pick a dress an hour ago and she had no time to rest because she had to go meet Jongsuk so they could both film their parts in the show.

 

“Are you still up for bowling?” Jongsuk asked with worry lacing his voice as he stared at his wife who looked tired as ever. He knew that she had been juggling between solo and group activities and she had it hard especially since many offers have been coming her way and she had to review them. “We can just stay at the penthouse and watch movies or something.”

 

PD: It seems like you've been worried about Yoona-ssi.

Jongsuk: She has been juggling between work and more work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter