EPISODE OO7.5.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC #1: This is We Got Married!

MC #2: I heard that Yoona-ssi and Jongsuk-ssi took their lovely time in Tokyo!

Sunny: That’s right! Yoona insisted to stay in Japan because she has no upcoming schedules and it just happened that Jongsuk-ssi wanted to spend time with her in the city!

Leeteuk: Then that means, it’s their first overseas trip! Ah, I’m so jealous.

Donghae: Yoona sent a photo of her wearing a Yukata she bought there and I could say that she’s truly beautiful.

 

All of the artists looked at Donghae and his eyes widen.

 

Donghae: It’s not what you think!

Taeyeon: Oppa, don’t become one of Yoona’s unrequited lovers!

Heechul: I bet this is going to be on the headlines!

 

 

“Ah, this is the Sensoji right?” Yoona said as she looked at map that was handed to them as soon as they arrived at the temple. “I guess we should pay our respects first and visit the temple first before proceeding to Nakamise.” She suggested and Jongsuk nodded quietly.

 

Their conversation from the night before seems to not have affected Yoona or maybe she was just being a great actress. It greatly bothered Jongsuk and seeing the smile that never reached her eyes makes him feel so sorry. The both of them were supposed to be enjoying the day but there was a big gap between them right now.

 

He needed to think of a great idea so that their day would not be spoiled. As they were walking quietly, he noticed a store that sold various Yukata and his grin widened. Grabbing Yoona’s arm, he didn’t bother to listen to her complaints and continue to drag her towards the store.

 

“This is my wife, could you please dress her up with the prettiest Yukata here?” He said in fluent Japanese and the storeowner’s grin widened. “Thank you.” He turned to look at Yoona who was completely alienated by their conversation. “Just go with her, please? Let’s make this day a happy one.”

 

Jongsuk’s voice was a pleading one and Yoona regretted being hard on him last night. She was just really tired and the various upcoming projects were stressing her out so she decided to take a break in Japan before she came back to Seoul.

 

“Try this one.” Luckily, Yoona has been studying Japanese and she could understand what the old lady was saying. The storeowner handed her a pastel pink yukata, with a floral pattern and a yellow belt that was really captivating. “I thought this would fit your skin color and your husband asked me to dress you up prettily.”

 

She didn’t get what she was saying at the last phrase but she just nodded her head and thanked the lady. She went to one of the fitting rooms and tried the yukata on, but she doesn’t know how so she opened the curtain lightly and asked for the lady’s help.

 

As they were fixing Yoona’s yukata, Jongsuk decided to buy one for his self as well. He roamed around the store and looked for a Yukata that would match his wife’s. He saw a baby blue yukata that had white dragons as its design and a white belt. He asked for the guy who was also a merchant in the store to help him in fixing his yukata.

 

After a few more minutes, he finished dressing up and proceeded to buy for the things that they bought. He waited for his wife to emerge because it took quite longer than he expected.

 

“I bet my wife’s going to make jaws drop because of her beauty.” Jongsuk proudly said, as he looked at the audience that they gathered. Some squealed when he waved his hand to them, knowing that a famous K-actor visited their place.

 

His attention was then diverted to the woman who just came out of the fitting room and he couldn’t stop smiling. Her complexion matched that yukata that the old lady picked, and her hair was even fixed. Her long, curly hair which was down a moment ago was now put up into a bun and a flower was placed on the right side of her head.

 

Yoona shyly walked towards her husband upon hearing the cheers of the people around them, especially the guys. She lightly punched Jongsuk’s stomach when she found him grinning widely at her, making her blush.

 

“What a beautiful pair the two of you make!” The lady exclaimed as she looked lovingly at the two. “I hope you’ll live a happy married life! Just wish of having blissful days and the gods will guide you two!” She clapped her hands as she chuckled.

 

“What did she say?” Yoona asked Jongsuk, knowing that the latter can speak Nihongo.

 

“She asked us to make a lot of babies because we look good together.” He whispered to her ears and she blushed even more. Yoona glared at him, making him more amused.

 

The two of them bid goodbye to the storeowner and luckily, they were more relaxed as they walked towards the shrine. As they reached the temple, the two of them paid respects to the said spirits in the holy place and said their wishes.

 

“I hope me and my members will be healthier this year as we proceed with our group and individual activities. Also… please make my relationship better with Jongsuk-oppa. I don’t want us to be more awkward as time passes by.”

 

“This year, I wish for more good projects to be in. I want to have a better relationship with everyone, especially with my wife who seems to be troubled at the moment. Please guide us two so we will be able to realize our true feelings.”

 

 

“Ah, I’m buying this one as well! Yuri-unnie would like this!” Yoona said as she picked the red-colored pouch that had interesting patterns in it. It has been an hour and the both of them had bought a lot, especially Yoona, who seems to be very entertained at what was sold.

 

“You buy whatever you like, stupid. You’re lucky that these are cheap.” Jongsuk said as he tried to contain his laughter. He found it adorable whenever her eyes sparkle as she sees an item which she thinks might be liked by her comrade.

 

As he is observing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter