EPISODE OO8.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MC #1: And this is We Got Married!

MC #2: Today, our studio is graced by the presence of the nation’s girl group, SNSD!

 

Everyone claps at the mention of SNSD, and 8 members enter the studio. Surprisingly, Jongsuk is there as well, making the screams even louder.

 

MC #2: Oh my, we didn’t know that Jongsuk-ssi will be here as wel!

 

Jongsuk chuckles and takes a seat beside his wife, earning teases from everyone in the studio.

 

Yuri: The two of them can never get enough of one another.

 

With her statement, everyone in the room laughs.

 

MC #1: Actually, there’s a reason why SNSD are here with us. Today’s episode is a special one, and we hope that you’ll enjoy it!

 

Sunny: Trust us, there were a lot of skinships. We were witnesses to their lovey-dovey scenes~

 

Sunny’s aegyo attack makes everyone adore her more, but her members seem to think the other way. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon pretended to throw up while Tiffany massaged her forehead due to fake stress.

 

Hyoyeon: This oldie, you shouldn’t really do that anymore! We’re close to our thirties and everyone still thinks you’re a kid!

 

Sunny sulks upon her statement, and Seohyun, who was beside her, pats her back.

 

 

“Oh, I got a mission card.” Yoona said, as she took out the envelope from under the throw pillow. They were chilling at their home when she noticed an envelope and much to her disappointment, it was a mission card.

 

Jongsuk moved closer to her and they both opened the card. “Today, you’ll be playing a game in a place where you least expect it. If you succeed, you’ll be able to go on a trip with all expenses paid.”

 

Yoona’s eyes widen in delight and she immediately stood up. “We’ll definitely win this game!” She exclaimed. “But, they didn’t mention the kind of game so I’m quite nervous. Anyway, where is it located?”

 

“Oh, it’s here…”  Jongsuk pointed to the small sentence in the bottom of the card and soon, he heard Yoona gasp. “What’s the problem?”

 

“It’s our dorm!” She said and looked at the cameraman. “Cameraman-ssi, can you atleast tell us something about this game? If this involves my members, I have a really bad feeling about this.” Yoona worriedly said and Jongsuk watched her in amusement. He knew how her members always about her marriage, and she didn’t want to be awkward with that.

 

The cameraman just shook his head and Yoona sighed. Jongsuk stood up and placed an arm around his wife’s shoulders, comforting her on whatever is bugging her mind. “Don’t worry, they might not be that bad. They’re all adults now.”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and pouted. “Yeah right, adults by age but definitely kids at heart.”

 

 

“Oh my, Yoona-ya. What brings you here with your husband?” Sunny says with her aegyo voice. Yoona looked at her with disgust and was about to enter when the shortie blocked her way. “Not so fast, Yoongie~”

 

Yoona crossed her arms in front of her chest and raised an eyebrow. “Why can’t I? It’s our shared home and we are supposed to do some business here.” She stated but Sunny just chuckled. Soon, she took out a Pepero box from her pocket and got one piece.

 

“Welcome to SNSD’s Home Obstacle for the JongYoon couple!” Sunny professionally said. “For your first game, you’ll be playing the Pepero Game! Your aim is to have a stick shorter than 2cm and you’re good to go to the next game!”

 

“Sunny, can’t you let us off the hook this time?” Jongsuk pleaded. How can they have such an intense game on the first round of the obstacle!? “I’ll buy you a lot of Soju for a month!”

 

Sunny firmly shook her head, disagreeing with her brother-in-law’s offer. “It’s a nice proposition but I crave for skinship from the both of you more~” Yoona cringed and playfully flicked her member’s forehead. “Yah Im Yoona!”

 

“Alright, alright. We’ll do it.” Yoona took the stick from Sunny and looked at Jongsuk. “Oppa, we should do this for our paid trip!” She said with determination in her voice. Jongsuk guessed that he had no choice so he just placed the stick in between his teeth and so did Yoona.

 

“Oh my, the two of you look great together!” They heard the click of the camera and Yoona was really so close to punching her friend. “Good luck to the both of you!”

 

Jongsuk was the first one to move. He took a big bite of the stick, making Yoona startled. She was about to stumble but Jongsuk was able to snake his arm around her waist. The close proximity made Yoona’s heart skip a beat, but she just ignored it and tried to focus on the game.

 

“This is on video right? Oh my, I’m so lucky to see this memorable moment in person!” Sunny squealed. “Everyone, there’s a random couple kissing in front of our dorm! Oh my!” On the background, it seems like there a lot of things that fell and some members are shouting incoherent words.

 

Yoona swore that she’d get back at her unnie’s playfulness but for now, she needed to win the game. She carefully took a bite of the stick and soon, their noses are touching. She could feel her face redden, and she is somewhat embarrassed to have Jongsuk look at her at a near distance.

 

“Only two bites yet they’re so close to kissing!” She shouted, loud enough for the other people in the house to hear. More random shouts could be heard, making Sunny laugh manically.

 

Jongsuk inched his face forward again, taking another bite of the stick. His head is now somewhat tilted to the right and he could feel her breath against his lips. Thinking that the stick is short enough, the both of them let go of the stick and Sunny caught it with her hand.

 

“Oh my, the between the two of you is so high!” Sunny’s statement embarrassed the hell out of Yoona, but she is too shaken to even react. “1.75 cm! I saw with my two eyes that your lips touched!”

 

Upon hearing that they passed, they both heaved a sigh. Despite the fact that they only stood there, their nervousness totally drained their energy out. Yoona then glared at her friend, who was busy taking pictures of the small stick.

 

“Unnie, we’ll talk after this okay?” Yoona playfully messed with Sunny’s hair, earning a groan from the latter. “Oppa, let’s go inside. I bet more misfortunes await us.” She awkwardly said and went inside first. She cannot look at him straight in the eyes because of the embarrassment that she felt brought upon by the first game.

 

Upon reaching the living room, Yoona noticed Seohyun who was grinning at their direction. “I heard Sunny-unnie’s live updates for your game! You have a lot of things to tell me, Yoong~” She winked, and Yoona just rolled her eyes.

 

“So, what do you have for us?” Yoona saw a suspicious box on top of the coffee table and she can’t help but be curious. She turned to Jongsuk, who was unconsciously staring at her. “Oppa, have you played a game like this?”

 

Her voice brought him back to reality, and he shook his head at her question. “I don’t recall playing this. There a lot of things that you can do with a box.” He shrugged, and Yoona nodded.

 

Seohyun clapped her hands excitedly and looked at the couple. “Welcome to your second obstacle: The Mystery Box! All you have to do is pick one person to play and guess what the thing is inside within a given time limit!” She noticed how Yoona’s eyebrows furrowed and chuckled. “Don’t worry, it’s not dangerous!”

 

Yoona faced her partner and the both of them had a staring contest. By the looks of it, none of them wanted to play the game. Knowing her members, they could have hid something dangerous inside.

 

“Oppa, be a gentleman and do this for me.” She sternly said but Jongsuk squinted his eyes.

 

“No, I won’t do it.”

 

“Neither would I.”

 

“Yoong.”

 

“Suk.”

 

Knowing that the latter was a hard-headed, Jongsuk sighed. “What can you give me if I ever do this game?” Seeing the triumphant smile on her lips, he could not help but grin as well.

 

“I’ll do whatever you want on our first day of the trip.” Yoona proudly said and comfortably sat on one of the couches. “Alright oppa, you can do it!”

 

Disappointed from the lack of skinship, Seohyun thought of a brilliant plan. “Actually, before we officially start the game, the person who wouldn’t play the game should give a hug to the player.” She grinned at her idea, and the PD could do nothing but chuckle at her playfulness.

 

Yoona’s mouth was hanging open and Jongsuk just chuckled at her reaction. It’s not really a big deal because they’ve had friendly hugs for a lot of time but right now, they’re married and oblivious at the fact that the ‘innocent’ SNSD member is making fun of them.

 

“Do I really have to?” Yoona asked. “Seo Joohyun~” Using her aegyo, she hoped to change the mind of the maknae but she was strict with her decision.

 

“You won’t be able to go to the next stations if you don’t do this.” She said with firmness in her voice so Yoona had no choice but to stand up and walk towards her husband.

 

She cleared and quickly wrapped her arms around his waist. “If we don’t win this I swear you’re a dead meat.” She whispered, and Jongsuk chuckled. Before she can even break the hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter