[ OFF CAM #16 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where do you keep on going these days?” Yoona asked Jongsuk as he settled himself on the seat beside her. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at his exhausted self – as far as she knows, he does not have any schedules yet so she wondered why he seemed so busy.

 

On the other hand, Jongsuk was quite nervous. He’s starting to get scared that maybe Yoona already has a hunch of what he’s planning and maybe the wedding will not be a secret anymore.

 

He secretly prayed that none of the Soshi girls spilled of what the surprise might be because if they did, they’re all screwed.

 

“You know, my friends just wanted to meet up these days and they’ve been doing so more often because one of them is getting married.” He looked at her straight in the eyes so he would seem confident and when he saw the questioning look in her eyes, he sighed. “There are no girls, I promise.” Lie. They’re all girls. I’m sorry, Yoong!

 

“Are you sure?” Her eyes narrowed. Jongsuk seemed to be telling the truth but then again, if he had meetings with his friends, he would tell her beforehand. “Why have you told me these meetings only now?”

 

He gulped secretly. He’s slowly running out of excuses and he did not want to lie from her any further but he has to do it because it’s their wedding that is at stake.

 

“Well… you were quite busy these days and I don’t want you to worry everytime I got out with my friends.” He made sure that he did the puppy eyes thing properly so that Yoona would be more convinced of his reason.

 

Well, he did make it because Yoona snuggled closer towards him and rested her head on his chest.

 

“You’ve always been considerate of me but I hope you know that you’ll never be a bother to me.” She said as she locked her eyes with him and smiled widely. “I just missed you so much and I was quite disappointed when I didn’t see you here when I arrived so I wondered where you were.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter