EPISODE 012.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MCS: Welcome to We Got Married!

MC #1: Omo, the year's ending soon!

MC #2: It has gone by so fast! Don't you think so, Taeyeon-ssi?

Taeyeon: Ah, yes. I can't believe that it has been awhile since Yoona joined this show.

Yuri: She was the least expected member to be here! She's always so busy that she has no time to date!

 

The audience laughs at the revelation.

 

MC #1: Really? She doesn't go to dates that much?

Tiffany: Yes, that's true. That's why we're really thankful for this show because this is the reason why --

 

Before Tiffany can even finish her statement, Taeyeon placed her hand over , preventing her to speak any further.

 

MC #2: Reason why?

Leeteuk: Reason why she wants to date after the show! Anyway, let's go watch the new episode now!

 

The SNSD members are thankful because Leeteuk managed to divert the topic from one to another.

 

 

“Are you sure that Woobin-ssi’s going to be home?” Yoona asked Jongsuk as she held a box of fruit cake. “We might be a disturbance to him or something, you know.” She’s quite nervous because she doesn’t really talk to him personally.

 

Jongsuk ruffled Yoona’s hair as he smiled lightly. “Don’t worry, he’s a good friend.” He told her. “Anyway, you talked to him a couple of times and it wouldn’t be that awkward since your handsome husband is here.” He coolly fixed his hair before striking a pose, making Yoona roll her eyes.

 

Today, the couple decided to visit a friend’s house. Fortunately, since Woobin was free for the day, he told Jongsuk that they could drop by anytime. Yoona wasn’t aware of this fact because Jongsuk wanted to scare her a bit.

 

When they finally reached the door to Woobin’s apartment, Yoona inhaled deeply. It’s not the first time that she met a friend of her husband especially since she’s quite close to most of them but she feels burdened to see Woobin because she once asked a favor from him.

 

Jongsuk didn’t press the doorbell as he confidently pressed the passcode to Woobin’s unit. Yoona was shocked and she lightly hit him on the head, causing the man to grunt loudly.

 

MC #2: Omo, they must be really close to even know each other's passcodes!

Donghae: Actually, it's the same with Super Junior members. I sometimes get shocked because I'd see Eunhyuk sleeping on my bed by the time I get home!

 

“You should have manners! Let’s ring the doorbell and wait for him to open the door for us okay?” She said as she pulled his hand away from the lock of the apartment, making him curl his lips into a pout. He can’t really fight Yoona because he knew that he’d never win

 

Yoona gently pressed the button and soon enough, they saw the door being unlocked by the tall, black-haired guy. He was wearing an apron so Yoona guessed that he must have been cooking by the time they arrived.

 

“Oh, it’s shocking that Jongsuk didn’t barge in to my unit this time.” Woobin jokingly said as he opened the door wider for the couple. “Anyway, come in. I’ve been cooking so I’m really sorry if you saw me in this get-up.”

 

Yoona smiled at him before entering the apartment after Jongsuk. She removed her shoes at ease before putting on the pink in-house slippers, making her chuckle.

 

“Woobin-ssi, do you often let girls in here?” She asked, causing Woobin’s ears to turn red. “I was just joking!” She exclaimed as she tried to suppress her laughter. One thing that Jongsuk shared with his friend is that he gets easily embarrassed.

 

PD: It seems like it wasn't hard for you to talk to him.

 

Yoona chuckles.

 

Yoona: Oh, it's not really like that. I just tried my best to be comfortable with him since we'll be spending a lot of time on his apartment.

 

“No! I mean, I just bought it because I knew that you will be coming here.” He explained. Yoona’s eyebrows then furrowed as she looked at her husband who avoided her gaze.

 

“Mr. Lee Jongsuk hasn’t told me that you knew we’d be coming.” She crossed her arms in front of her chest as the three of them walked towards the living room. Woobin found the two adorable as Jongsuk kept on looking away.

 

“What? I wanted to see you get nervous!” He finally met her eyes and regretted it because hers are shining so brightly. He could not help but blush at the sight of her and he lightly pinched her cheeks, causing her to pout.

 

Tiffany: If they do that in front of me, I'd punch them.

 

The audience laughs at her statement.

 

“Ah, really. I hate having couples right before my eyes.” Woobin said as he furrowed his eyebrows. “Respect the single guy in front of you please!” He dramatically wiped the inv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter