EPISODE OO9.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC #1: Hello everyone! This is We Got Married!

MC #2: Today we have great guests that will join us in our commentary!

 

Sunny, Goo Hye Sun, Taeyeon, Taecyeon, and Leeteuk wave at the camera.

 

Taeyeon: I can’t believe I’m going to watch them go cheesy again.

 

The audience laughs.

 

MC #2: Why? Is it really that dreadful?

Leeteuk: We just didn’t expect them to take this show seriously!

Sunny: Yoona’s phone would sometimes light up with Jongsuk’s message to be honest.

MC #1: Let’s find out if they’ll be closer this week!

 

 

The plan of staying away from one another was not obviously working. Of course, they had to meet up weekly for the filming of their show, making it harder for the both of them to figure their feelings out as they get more confused.

 

He watched as she walked towards him with a small smile plastered on her face. He now figured out why she was a good actress, fabricating all the awkwardness between them as they worked with their staff.

 

“So, I’m going to bring you somewhere important.” He stated as the camera started rolling. She pretended to be quite confused though she was told beforehand that he’s planning to take her somewhere there in Seoul.

 

“Make sure that there’s food okay!” Emitting a soft chuckle, she got inside the car and fastened her seatbelt. She waited for him to enter but after a few minutes, he still wasn’t there. “Oh, where is he?” She asked to the camera in front of her.

 

Suddenly, the door on the driver’s seat opened, revealing Jongsuk who was holding a piece of rose. It was a yellow one with red tips. She was confused when he gave it to her, but she just accepted it. They said that the colors of the roses mean something. What could be the significance of this?

 

“The people that we are going to meet will be disappointed if they found out that I didn’t give a flower to you before we went to them.” He chuckled and soon started the engine of the car. His words just keep on confusing her, and this simple meeting that she expected wasn’t going with what she had in mind.

 

“Seriously, Jongsuk. Where are we going and… who are these people?” She then gasped. “Are we meeting your friends!?” She suddenly panicked, thinking that this was a plot against her since he suffered from the hands of her sisters.

 

 

Taecyeon: Jongsuk-ssi has a set of good-looking friends, he should be nervous that his wife will look at the other guys!

Sunny: Maybe he’s just getting his revenge because we gave him a headache last time!

 

 

“Don’t worry, you’ve already met them and they like you. And you’ll definitely love the food that they’re going to serve.” Jongsuk playfully winked at his wife, making her roll her eyes. As they are moving, Yoona looked outside and quietly observed the surroundings. “Hey.”

 

She turned her head to look at his side and raised an eyebrow. He was still driving, but it seemed like he wanted to say something. “What?”

 

“About…” Realizing that there was a camera, he sighed. “We wouldn’t let this car scene be boring right? The producers are going to kill us.” He released a light laugh and Yoona joined along. He was happy that despite the fact that they have some issues going on, they can still act like little kids.

 

“So what should we do? Sing or what?” She asked as she reached for the radio and turned it on. The hottest ballad, which happened to be Kyuhyun’s, played and Yoona sang along.

 

When they reached the stoplight, Jongsuk looked at his wife who was busy singing with the radio. Suddenly, he had an idea.

 

“Yoong, I want to hold your hand.” Yoona halted her singing and widened her eyes as she looked at her husband. Jongsuk grinned and took her hand without any further ado. “I’m your husband and I have all the rights to do this.”

 

Yoona tried to compose herself and cleared . “But… but you’re going to drive!” She complained but Jongsuk didn’t listen to her as he held her hand while he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter