[ OFF CAM # 3 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“So, what should we do?” Yoona said as she took a look at the blank paper that were given to them. Today, they were going to list down the things that they should do together for the next episode. She put her pen down and sighed, before looking at Jongsuk. “Truth is, I won’t be here next week because I have a schedule overseas.”

 

“I wouldn’t be here as well. I have to go to Japan for a photoshoot.” He stated. “But they told us that we need to shoot next week because the episodes that we shot would only last until this week.” He then curled his lips into a pout as he looked at Yoona who was in the middle of a crisis as well.

 

After a few more silent minutes, Yoona’s face brightened up making Jongsuk wonder what she thought of. He looked at her curiously as he waited for her to speak.

 

“What if we do a thing like self camera or something?” Yoona asked.

 

Jongsuk’s eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Yoona. “But this is We Got Married so everyone’s expecting us to be lovey dovey or something.” He said, and Yoona nodded in disappointment. “But yeah, we have no other options than that. Let’s just not forget to mention each other okay?”

 

Yoona bobbed her head up and down as she wrote their idea on the paper. After they were done, they decided to hand the paper to PD and explained on what they were going to do.

 

“Do you have anywhere to go to? My unnies aren’t in the dorm because we all have different schedules today.” She looked over to Jongsuk who shook his head. “Great! I found this good ramen shop just around the corner.”

 

Jongsuk chuckled lightly at Yoona’s liveliness. “How do you find shops like that?” He asked, as he pressed the elevator button so they can go down. “Once a pig, always a pig.” After he said, he received a light punch on the arm from her.

 

“Since we sometimes work here, we have to find good food that will satisfy our stomachs.” Yoona said. “Besides, ramen from small shops are better than those in the restaurants.” She shrugged, and went out of the lift first. “It’s not that far, but I guess we have to wear our disguises. I’m just going to tell my manager that I’m going to eat, okay?” She stated, before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter