[ OFF CAM #9 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my gosh, that was tiring!” Yoona threw herself on the bed and hugs a pillow. “I swear, I have 7 evil sisters!” She complained once again, making Jongsuk laugh at her rant. He took a seat beside her and patted her head.

 

“Oh come on, you’re also an evil one. I now know that it runs in the genes.” He said, making Yoona glare at him. He just chuckled and laid beside her.

 

Being the ever conscious one, Yoona moved an inch away but Jongsuk wrapped his arm around her waist before she could even escape. “Y-Yah!” Their faces were way too close and Yoona had nowhere to look at.

 

“Are we okay?” He asked and Yoona’s heart started to beat rapidly. What should she answer? Should she tell him how she really feels for him?

 

There was a moment of silence wherein the both of them looked only at one another, before Yoona broke the ice. “I’m okay.”

 

Jongsuk’s eyebrows furrowed. “I’m asking if we’re okay.” He said and Yoona could only sigh.

 

“You’re so… confusing.” She finally spoke out what she had in mind. Looking seriously at him, she wondered how their relationship could go from friendship to an unknown one real quick. “But then, this is just a show and maybe I’m just overthinking things. You know… I’m a girl and I can easily misinterpret what you say and do for me.”

 

Jongsuk blinked for a few times before grasping the situation. His longtime best friend, his partner-in-crime, his fellow prankster – the great Im Yoona -- is puzzled because of him! This one heck of a show mixed both of their feelings and neither of them knows the real one.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter