EPISODE OO3.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS!

Big Bang’s TOP is dating SNSD’s Yoona!?

The two have just done a photoshoot recently and were seen together exiting a coffee shop right after their schedule! We smell something fishy, huh? The insiders also said that the two were really friendly during the shoot and had a great time together.

The two would have looked great together but Im Yoona is currently married to Lee Jongsuk on MBC’s program, We Got Married! How would her husband react?

 

 

MC #1: Ah, it’s another week with our three couples again!

MC #2: We’re going to see more of the couples’ interactions in this week’s episode! Anyway, here we have SNSD’s Tiffany and Sooyoung, f(x)’s Victoria, top model Kim Woobin, and Big Bang’s TOP!

 

Everyone claps at the mention of the top idols, and they all bow their heads a sign of respect.

 

MC #1: Anyway, TOP-ssi, you are trending with Yoona-ssi. It seems like the both of you are caught.

 

TOP chuckles lightly as he shakes his head.

 

TOP: We’re just friends, really. It was a really bad timing, I’m sorry Jongsuk-ssi.

MC #2: May you please explain to us what happened?

 

The people in the studio seems to be more interested as they all got quiet and looked at TOP.

 

TOP: It’s true that we grabbed coffee together after the photoshoot. We just did that because we wanted to catch up with one another’s lives since we rarely meet these days.

MC #1: So, are you two really close?

TOP: We just got closer after the photoshoot, to be honest.

Sooyoung: It seems like Jongsuk-ssi shouldn’t be worried anymore…

MC #1: It sounds like Sooyoung-ssi thought that the TOP-Yoona rumor is true as well.

 

Sooyoung laughs lightly.

 

Yuri: Actually, when we found out about the rumor, we immediately woke Yoona up and . She just grabbed two handsome persons for herself!

 

After Yuri’s statement, everyone laughs.

 

MC# 2: Victoria-ssi, what do you think of Yoona and TOP together?

Victoria: They look good together.

 

There is a moment of silence, as they are all expecting Victoria to say something after.

 

MC #1: Victoria-ssi, you are supposed to say that Yoona-ssi and Jongsuk-ssi look better together.

 

Once again, they all chuckle at the host’s wittiness as Victoria blushes in embarrassment.

 

 

“Yah, dummy. Why are you on a dating scandal with TOP?” Jongsuk looked at his wife who just arrived from her schedule curiously. “Why are you playing around when I’m away?” Yoona just shook her head as she threw herself on the couch.

 

“It’s not true. We just went to buy coffee together and talked about our lives. What’s wrong with that?” She innocently asked as she looked at Jongsuk, who was glaring at her.

 

 

MC #2: Ah, Yoona-ssi doesn’t know the feelings of a man…

Woobin: Jongsuk really looks ridiculous when he’s serious.

 

 

“Even so. You’re married to me so you’re not supposed to date any other men!” He rolled his eyes. “Next time, show your ring to the guy who gets close to you, okay?” He pointed to the ring on Yoona’s left ring finger, as the latter just chuckled.

 

“Alright, hubby.” She jokingly said as she moved closer to him, poking his stomach. “Don’t be mad anymore, your pouty face is really ugly!” She said, making Jongsuk look at her as she gave him a teasing look.

 

Jongsuk’s smile widened and before she knew it, Yoona was a laughing mess as Jongsuk tickled her.

 

 

MC #2: This couple’s skinship level is no joke!

Sooyoung: I’m afraid my Yoona-ya will go home with a kid after the show.

 

The people in the studio once again giggled at Sooyoung’s teasing statement, as she just shook her head.

 

 

“When are we going to hold a wedding ceremony though?” Yoona asked as she focused on the television. “Some couples got married right after they met and things like that. We’re supposed to be planning for the ceremony if it’s going to happen soon.”

 

Jongsuk nodded, as thought of what Yoona has just said. “I don’t think we can have a ceremony soon. We’re both too busy these days.” He said and she just agreed, as they thought of their schedule. Yoona was currently promoting their song while doing individual schedules at the same time, and Jongsuk was full of activity as well with fansign events everywhere because of the movie he was a cast of.

 

“I see. Anyway, I’m hungry. Let me cook something.” Yoona went to the kitchen and took out her phone, as she dialed a certain phone number. She waited for the reply as she looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter