[ OFF CAM #5 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on Yoong, stop being a lazy and run faster!” Jongsuk shouted as he ran backwards, facing the doe-eyed girl who seemed to be very tired after the 3 laps. “We’re not even at our goal which is seven laps!”

 

Yoona glared at man as she tried to jog in a fast manner, but she has no plans of catching up. “Shut up stupid! I’m tired!” Once she spotted a nearby bench, she sighed in relief and ran towards it, making Jongsuk laugh.

 

“This pig.” He muttered and soon decided to take a break with her. He sat beside her and soon received a punch on the arm from the woman. “What the hell!”

 

“That’s for taking me with you early this morning, stupid!” Yoona complained as she tried to catch up with her breath. “You disturbed the first morning that I was supposed to be sleeping well!” She curled her lips into a pout as she looked at man who just rolled his eyes.

 

“And be a lazy pig as usual?” He received another hit on his upper limb. “You need to see the sunrise sometimes, ungrateful child.” He shook his head as a sign of disapproval and sighed.

 

“I’ve seen enough sunrises in my life, stupid. I’m either practicing with my members or working on a project.” Yoona let out a chuckle. “I’ll never get tired of witnessing it though: it’s always been fascinating.”

 

Yoona’s smile was wide and the sunrays perfectly hit her face, making her look like one of those models of a makeup brand (well, she is). Jongsuk doesn’t always say this, but Yoona is one of the most beautiful persons he has ever seen in his life. Slowly, a smile crept out on his lips and they both looked at where the sun is rising.

 

“I wish that I’ve seen the sun rise like this, though. I’m usually very grumpy when I’m working at this hour.” She giggled and soon stood up, stretching her limbs before glancing at Jongsuk. “Come on, we got four more laps to run!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter