EPISODE OO6.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MCs #1 and #2: This is We Got Married! As weeks pass by, Jongsuk-ssi and Yoona-ssi show more skinship!

Seohyun: Yoona-unnie seems to be a lot happier these days!

Yonghwa: Does she always talk about Jongsuk-ssi in your dorm?

Seohyun: We’re all barely home together but when we are, we catch her texting Jongsuk-oppa!

Victoria: The both of them make my heart flutter!

 

 

“Oppa’s not here yet.” Yoona pouted on the camera as she laid on their bed. This time, she was the first one to arrive because she didn’t have any schedules before their filming. They have finally wrapped up their promotions for their new song but they’re going to have an SMTOWN tour soon.

 

“I was so excited to go here because I thought I would be seeing his face around and I’d be able to personally.” She continued to sulk and she used her puppy eyes on the camera.

 

 

Chansung: She really is the top visual.

 

Chansung sighs as he looked at the screen which was showing Yoona’s cute expressions to the camera. Nichkhun nudged him playfully, and gave him a smirk.

 

Nichkhun: You’re not over your little crush for her yet?

 

His statement made everyone in the studio laugh, including the staff who were filming them.

 

Chansung: As if you’ve gotten over her as well!

 

The man exclaims, making the audience burst out laughing once again.

 

 

“Oh, you’re filming?” Jongsuk asked the camera that was in front of him and noticed the shoes that were on the shoe cabinet. “Oh, the pabo is here?” He grinned widely and was expecting for her to be watching television in the living room but when he found it empty, he turned to look at the kitchen.

 

There was no sign of her either. Usually, she’d be the last one to arrive because she always had a schedule before their filming. Yoona liked to watch shows or eat at the kitchen and he ran out of the options on where to find her.

 

He went back to the living room and noticed that her bag was on the coffee table. Jongsuk then remembered the only room that he didn’t check.

 

“Im Pabo—“ Just as soon as he opened the door to their bedroom, he saw the sleeping figure of the idol. He silently chuckled and went near her, placing a blanket over her. He noticed that she changed to her home clothes and thought that she maybe took a shower in here.

 

“She’s sleeping. What should I do?” He asked himself as he sat on the bed. With playful thoughts in his mind, he suddenly got his phone from his pocket and took pictures of the sleeping figure. He showed the pictures that he took on the camera and grinned widely.

 

“She has been working a lot these days and I know that she barely got rest so I maybe I should do something for her.” He murmured. He silently took some clothes from the closet, and went inside the bathroom to change. Once he did, he put his shoes on again a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter