EPISODE O11.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC #1 and #2: Welcome to We Got Married!

MC #1: Ah, Christmas is coming!

MC #2: I’m wondering how the couples spent their holiday. Anyway, our guests for today have come despite their busy schedules!

 

SNSD’s Sunny and Sooyoung, CNBlue’s Lee Jonghyun, and actors Lee Minho and Kim Woobin wave at the camera.

 

MC #1: Ah, it’s really a star-studded guest list today! Hello Lee Minho-ssi!

Lee Minho: Hello everyone! It’s nice to be here.

MC #1: So, you came here as Jongsuk’s friend or Yoona’s  friend?

Lee Minho: They’re both my friends to I came here to support them.

 

Minho chuckles as the other guests nod.

 

Sunny: He’s actually another actor whom we thought was dating Yoona.

MC #2: Really? Why?

Sunny: He used to get some coffee with her whenever he’s near her area.

 

The audience gasps as Minho looks at Sunny with an awkward smile.

 

Minho: It’s just that… we endorsed a lot of CFs together and we’ve somehow became close friends.

 

The people inside the studio nod their heads as they listen to the actor’s defense.

 

MC #1: It seems like Jongsuk-ssi really needs to protect his wife a lot because many men have set their eyes upon her!

 

“Oppa, I actually have a schedule on the 24th so I can’t meet you on that day.” Today, the couple decided to have an early shoot because there was a change in Yoona’s timetable. They were supposed to film on Christmas Eve, but it seems like they can’t do that because Yoona’s upcoming schedule is tight.

 

Jongsuk nodded and patted her head in understanding. After the conversation that they had last time, the both of them decided to date to see if it’ll work out. Now, the usual clingy Jongsuk was touchier than ever and Yoona was somehow relieved that she’s quite used of it already.

 

“It’s alright, I know that you’re having a tight schedule. Make sure that you rest, okay? Do call me whenever you’re on breaks.” Not caring about the cameras, Jongsuk decided to play as the real boyfriend, making Yoona widen her eyes. She nudged him slightly before chuckling, not wanting it to be obvious that they’re dating.

 

MC #1: What is this? It seems like the both of them are acting more real!

MC #2: Kim Woobin-ssi, do you know why?

 

Woobin gives them a sly smile before shrugging.

 

Woobin: They’re married so I guess it’s alright for them to do that.

 

The staff was already informed of their current status and was more than ecstatic to have the filming area more light. The fact that they were already friends beforehand was already a natural thing for the show but now that they’re dating, their job will be easier.

 

“Oppa, I’m going to cook for our dinner. What do you want?” Yoona asked as she snuggled closer to him. Jongsuk pretended to think as he placed his index finger on his chin. “Come on, we need to get moving now if we’re going to buy groceries!”

 

MC #2: Wait wait wait – did she just call him oppa?

MC #1: Jongsuk’s heart must be fluttering right now ~

 

MC #2 accusingly glances at the friends of the two who were grinning sheepishly.

 

MC #2: Something fishy’s going on right here!

Sooyoung: Ah, just like what Woobin-ssi said, they’re both married so it’s alright for Yoona to call him oppa!

 

“Alright, let’s just decide once we’re in the supermarket already.” Jongsuk said and pinched Yoona’s nose lightly, causing the latter to grunt. “Anyway, I have something to give to you. Wait there okay?”

 

Yoona nodded and watched as Jongsuk happily entered their shared room. She cracked a grin as she remembered their status right now and truth to be told, she still felt like everything that happened was surreal. She can’t believe that she’s his girlfriend now.

 

It didn’t take long before Jongsuk arrived with a box on his hand. Yoona wondered what could be inside and why would he take it out just before they go out. She guessed that it may be something that they would use later on.

 

“Open it.” Jongsuk took a seat beside Yoona as he handed her the box. He tried his best not to smile as he watched Yoona lift the cover of the box, and he soon heard her laugh. “What?”

 

Yoona pulled out a red knitted sweater with a reindeer design in the middle and placed it in front of her chest. “It’s an ugly Christmas sweater!” She burst out laughing once again making Jongsuk pout. Upon seeing her boyfriend’s reaction, tapped his lips repeatedly using her index finger.

 

PD: Yoona-ssi, you got a gift from Jongsuk-ssi. How did you feel when you got it?

Yoona: I was actually surprised because I thought he was going to give it during our Christmas dinner.

PD: Did you like it?

 

Yoona shyly nods and covers her lips when she started laughing.

 

Yoona: Of course I did. It's a gift from my husband afterall.

 

“We’re going to wear it for the wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter